KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » New York Attack-6 Dead

New York Attack-6 Dead
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol...you just proved yourself wrong lol.

You said it was completely unprovoked. I said it because someone else mentioned imams.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

NOW I get your butthurt. In the same topic I point out how dumb you are for calling muslims a race.

Yeah, you are dumb for that.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
He's fundamentally opposed to an entire ideology, and you can say that makes him a bigot, but you can't say that somehow makes him racist.

Mass stereotyping and racism are usually linked.

That said I only called him and Carthage that after they completely unprovoked started attacking me on the movie versus forums.

So like I said get your facts straight before getting involved.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:44 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol dude. What is your malfunction:

Originally posted by Surtur
It's allowed if he explodes 2 and a half virgins* before viewing the film.

*Only applies to virgins who have had their genitals mutilated.

Where do I accuse you of mutilating female genitals? Someone says "your imam lets you watch horror films?" and I responded like this.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:45 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

He's fundamentally opposed to an entire ideology, and you can say that makes him a bigot, but you can't say that somehow makes him racist.

if you want to split hairs via semantics, fine. just laying it out there because it's plain documented fact.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:47 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Darth Thor
Mass stereotyping and racism are usually linked.

That said I only called him and Carthage that after they completely unprovoked started attacking me on the movie versus forums.

So like I said get your facts straight before getting involved.

You're not providing any facts that actually make your claim of racism something that can actually be supported, so no you're still making an unsubstantiated character attack.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Lol...you just proved yourself wrong lol.

You said it was completely unprovoked. I said it because someone else mentioned imams.

Do you know what "unprovoked" means?

Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do you know what "unprovoked" means?

I responded to an imam comment someone else said.

I also do not say you mutilate genitals at all. I say you need to explode 2 virgins and they needed to have their genitals mutilated for it to count.

Lol, and it was a joke. It is CLEARLY a joke post. That's not harassment.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're not providing any facts that actually make your claim of racism something that can actually be supported, so no you're still making an unsubstantiated character attack.

Ignore him, he thinks muslims are a race.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:49 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
if you want to split hairs via semantics, fine. just laying it out there because it's plain documented fact.

It's not a semantic, there's a difference between making generalizations about an ideology, and judging people's worth based on their skin color. You're trying to draw a false equivalency here that doesn't exist.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

so no you're still making an unsubstantiated character attack.

What are you stupid or something?

Read the thread and tell me who attacked whose character first?

Again if you've still not read the thread then why exactly are you getting involved?

Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

What are you stupid or something?

Read the thread and tell me who attacked whose character first?

Again if you've still not read the thread then why exactly are you getting involved?

LOL! Someone made an imam comment about you, I responded to it with a joke post. If that is harassment to you...you're one fragile soul.

Even your claim of me saying you mutilate genitals isn't truly correct.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:50 PM
Darth Thor

I responded to an imam comment someone else said.

I also do not say you mutilate genitals at all. I say you need to explode 2 virgins and they needed to have their genitals mutilated for it to count.

Lol, and it was a joke. It is CLEARLY a joke post. That's not harassment.

So the "Imam" quote by Carthage provoked you? Again do you know what Provocation means?

Cool, and you being a racist was my return joke. We all cool now?

Dumb ass.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:51 PM
Darth Thor

LOL! Someone made an imam comment about you, I responded to it with a joke post. If that is harassment to you...you're one fragile soul.

It was harassment because between you and Carthage you weren't letting me post anything in the forum without randomly attacking me.

How's that not harassment Lol.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So the "Imam" quote by Carthage provoked you? Again do you know what Provocation means?

Cool, and you being a racist was my return joke. We all cool now?

Dumb ass.

The imam quote caused me to make another comment about Islam lol. Why is this hard to get?

Then your "return joke" didn't bother me in terms of me thinking it was harassment. It was just outright retarded because muslims aren't a race.

So I certainly didn't "harass" you.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was harassment because between you and Carthage you weren't letting me post anything in the forum without randomly attacking me.

How's that not harassment Lol.

Good lord, this is getting old. I responded with a joke post to carthages comment. Then you became retarded and unable to comprehend muslims are not a race.

I can't let or not let you post, it's not up to me. Just like it's not up to me whether or not you ignore joke posts or flip out over them.

If you had ignored what I said and not engaged in a discussion about racism with me and I still kept responding all navi like with "hey, hey, listen, hey, muslims!" that would be me harassing you.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:55 PM
Darth Thor

The imam quote caused me to make another comment about Islam lol. Why is this hard to get?

Firstly you really don't know what Provoked means. That's why it's hard to get you.

Secondly it wasn't just a comment about Islam it was also about me.

Thirdly, you were fully supporting Carthage's unprovoked attack on me on a completely different forum.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:55 PM
Darth Thor

Then you became retarded and unable to comprehend muslims are not a race.

No that was a Joke in return. Look it's all so funny LOL

Dumb ass.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Firstly you really don't know what Provoked means. That's why it's hard to get you.

Secondly it wasn't just a comment about Islam it was also about me.

Thirdly, you were fully supporting Carthage's unprovoked attack on me on a completely different forum.

Lol...I do know what provoked means. What I am saying to you is I said what I said in response to someone else, and I then made a joke. That is not harassment. How fragile are you?

Serious question: did you not get it was a joke?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

LoL, Surtur really made an ass of himself in this thread and that. How embarrassing for him

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote