KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » New York Attack-6 Dead

New York Attack-6 Dead
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
It's not a semantic, there's a difference between making generalizations about an ideology, and judging people's worth based on their skin color. You're trying to draw a false equivalency here that doesn't exist.

nah, you're trying to dismiss bigotry as some harmless thing unrelated to racism, which is easily dismissable and ignorable. good talk thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:58 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
No that was a Joke in return. Look it's all so funny LOL

Dumb ass.

But...your joke didn't make any sense lol. My joke about exploding people makes sense, radical Islamists explode folk. They also mutilate female genitals.

So no your joke wasn't funny, but that's only because it was poorly thought out. Try harder next time.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 03:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
nah, you're trying to dismiss bigotry as some harmless thing unrelated to racism, which is easily dismissable and ignorable. good talk thumb up

We can judge right now how seriously you should be taken on this subject: have you ever made a bigoted statement on this forum?

I am not even going to challenge you on your answer if you say no, I will just let such an answer sink in. Because it will tell us all we need to know about how much you truly care about bigotry.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:00 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Surtur
Lol...I do know what provoked means. What I am saying to you is I said what I said in response to someone else,

Yeah you don't know what Provoked means. Carthage didn't "provoke" you.

and I then made a joke. That is not harassment. How fragile are you?

Your joke was an unprovoked attack on me. Between you and Carthage I could hardly post there without the whole Islamic thing coming up. Other posters were even asking what's going on there.

Serious question: did you not get it was a joke?

The Joke being that I mutilate women's genitals?

Yeah real funny.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:00 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
LoL, Surtur really made an ass of himself in this thread and that. How embarrassing for him

LOL! You ljust ignored everything about that topic in order to make your statement. Holy hell.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah you don't know what Provoked means. Carthage didn't "provoke" you.

His comment is the reason I responded lol. You can call it whatever you want, but that fact won't change.

quote:
Your joke was an unprovoked attack on me. Between you and Carthage I could hardly post there without the whole Islamic thing coming up. Other posters were even asking what's going on there.

Jokes are attacks now? Christ almighty.

quote:
The Joke being that I mutilate women's genitals?

Yeah real funny.

Will you get what I said correct, at least? I said you needed to explode 2 virgins and they needed to have been mutilated, lol. That's not actually saying you specifically need to mutilate them or that you do.

Holy shit it was a joke, it was not people harassing you.

I also ask again: did you think my comment was serious when you read it?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:03 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

LOL! You ljust ignored everything about that topic in order to make your statement. Holy hell.

You're whining how Islam ruins your day, everyday, for the last three pages; that's not the topic of the thread either, sport. Do you ever think before mashing the submit button?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:07 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
You're whining how Islam ruins your day, everyday, for the last three pages; that's not the topic of the thread either, sport. Do you ever think before mashing the submit button?

Islam ruins a lot of peoples days. When you make comments about if people think before mashing submit...does any self awareness kick in? Or do you just blindly type that out without a second thought?

But you know what Rob? You're correct. This topic is about an Islamic terror attack and that is what should be discussed. We'll see if you truly wanted to get back on topic, though, based on how you respond.

So Darth Thor: I don't give a shit if you feel harassed lol. It was a joke post that you made worse by fundamentally misunderstanding what racism is. There will be no further back and forth over this.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:08 PM
Darth Thor

Anyway regarding Islam being evil or good here’s both perspectives:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/56323015...?#sp=show-clips

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:10 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

What are you stupid or something?

Read the thread and tell me who attacked whose character first?

Again if you've still not read the thread then why exactly are you getting involved?

I'm not commenting on the thread because I haven't read it, and he very well may be guilty of what you're saying he is.

That doesn't substantiate your claim of racism though.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:11 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm not commenting on the thread because I haven't read it, and he very well may be guilty of what you're saying he is.

Lol, go read it and see my comments in here about it. He's claiming a joke, in response to what someone else said to him, is harassment. It's retarded, but I'm done going back and forth with him over it. He LITERALLY calls me racist in the thread because of my comment lol.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:12 PM
Darth Thor

So let me get this straight. My attack on him needs to be substantiated, but his attack on me doesn't?

Sure thing bro. You're not displaying any bias here whatsoever and you're comments are completely flawless.

It's my "belief" that Mass Prejudice and Racism are usually interconnected. And I've seen enough of Surtur's posts (as have others) to make that assertion about him myself.

But regardless I only cam out with that when he began harassing me on other forums. So I really don't get why you're defending him and attacking me.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

*smh*

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:18 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

The same reason Christians don't stone adulterers anymore? (At least here).

TBF, Jesus himself kinda directly told people to **** off from that.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:37 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

TBF, Jesus himself kinda directly told people to **** off from that.

Indeed, because Jesus is actually nice and not a warlord pedophile. People criticized him and he just took it...didn't call for his followers to murderize them.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 04:39 PM
Darth Thor

Urm... Jesus completely condoned “pedophilia” going by your definition of it.

As did Abraham Lincoln. As did all America’s founding fathers.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Urm... Jesus completely condoned “pedophilia” going by your definition of it.

As did Abraham Lincoln. As did all America’s founding fathers.

..what do you feel my definition of pedophilia is?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 05:05 PM
Darth Thor

..what do you feel my definition of pedophilia is?

Muhammad apparently marrying a 10 year old.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:00 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Muhammad apparently marrying a 10 year old.

I would argue that is not merely my definition, but that any normal sane person would see that as pedophilia too if you bang a child. Say you don't think he banged one if you want, but don't act like me saying someone who does that is some personal definition of it.

So okay, where did Jesus condone that? Where did Jesus revere a pedophile? Where did Abe Lincoln revere a pedophile? Where and when did the Founding Fathers revere pedophiles?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:02 PM
Darth Thor

I would argue that is not merely my definition, but that any normal sane person would see that as pedophilia too if you bang a child.

In today's day and age, of course.

Say you don't think he banged one if you want, but don't act like me saying someone who does that is some personal definition of it.

He actually might not have. There's a statement that suggests she was very young, but there's other contradicting evidences that suggest she couldn't have been, in which case your hatred towards over a Billion people would be based on false information.

So okay, where did Jesus condone that? Where did Jesus revere a pedophile? Where did Abe Lincoln revere a pedophile? Where and when did the Founding Fathers revere pedophiles?

Jesus? Marrying 10 year olds was perfectly normal in his day and culture. Yet he never condemned it. Heck there's even passages in the Old Testament that allows it which he didn't condone. And as you and Dmb have so smartly pointed out, he did condemn the stoning to death from the Old Testament.

Age of consent in the States ranged from 10-13 at the time. Neither the Founding Fathers or Ab Lincoln ever spoke out against that.

Ergo all those people condemned Pedophilia by your definition.

So I guess all of our revered forefathers were evil pedo supporters.

Last edited by Darth Thor on Nov 2nd, 2017 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2017 06:10 PM