KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The actual political ads purchased by Russians

The actual political ads purchased by Russians
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
they found out what happened 3 days ago. it was not news beforehand, you ridiculous time-wasting troll.

And I said the Russians did it in 2016. I never made any comments on when it was found out, lol. You see, the point was that them doing something last year is not proof they did the specific thing you are referencing now.

Do you have any evidence the Russians are behind what you are claiming they are behind? Yes or no.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you're trying to play it off as irrelevant to the nonstop stream of destabilizing misinformation from the same source. more cutesy bullshit from the time-wasting squirt.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:18 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you're trying to play it off as irrelevant to the nonstop stream of destabilizing misinformation from the same source. more cutesy bullshit from the time-wasting squirt.

I'm not playing it off as anything. I'm saying if you want to claim the Russians are behind this event then "they did this other thing" is not evidence. I've said before it wouldn't be shocking if they did do this, but it doesn't mean they actually did it lol.

Do you or do you not have ANY EVIDENCE to support your claims about this event? Yes or no.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

up until 3 days ago there was no public evidence that the conspiracy behind that story took place.
demanding on-the-fly evidence for recent identical events as a dismissal tactic means that you're just being a massive phaggot again.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Nov 4th, 2017 at 05:29 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:27 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

up until 3 days ago there was no public evidence that the conspiracy behind that story took place.
demanding on-the-fly evidence for recent identical events as a dismissal tactic means that you're just being a massive phaggot again.

Lol, but you see: you're the biggest phaggot in the history of phaggots though if you think what you just said gives you free reign to make these claims and then not provide evidence.

This is not up for debate lol. You simply will not be even remotely hinting you do not need to prove your claims because it would take a long time to discover the truth.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:30 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
I'm not playing it off as anything. I'm saying if you want to claim the Russians are behind this event then "they did this other thing" is not evidence. I've said before it wouldn't be shocking if they did do this, but it doesn't mean they actually did it lol.

Do you or do you not have ANY EVIDENCE to support your claims about this event? Yes or no.
Ummm... the evidence has constantly been accumulating, hence the recent developments. Let's see exactly what's known.

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:30 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
Ummm... the evidence has constantly been accumulating, hence the recent developments. Let's see exactly what's known.

Keep the faith smile

Stay Whirly rock

The evidence of them being behind this event has been accumulating? Show it.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:32 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

The evidence of them being behind this event has been accumulating? Show it.
I'll wait for the cases to be heard.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:34 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wow, since "I'll wait for the cases to be heard" more or less translates to "I'll wait for actual evidence to be shown" we are in actual agreement.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:36 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I said in my first post let's see what's there. For it to go this far clearly something is.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:40 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like I said in my first post let's see what's there. For it to go this far clearly something is.

Indeed, I also want to see any evidence that is there about this event thumb up

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:44 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

Indeed, I also want to see any evidence that is there about this event thumb up
Then bizarrely we are in agreement thumb up

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:45 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

knowing what you know now, would you post sourceless jpg flyers which claim that political activists are planning nefarious and violent operations (like surt does)?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Since I fully believe Antifa are communist pieces of shit and totally capable of doing that without Russian help: I have no problem posting it.

Note to the 4 people here who saw it: don't get violent.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:47 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

knowing what you know now, would you post sourceless jpg flyers which claim that political activists are planning nefarious and violent operations (like surt does)?

(please log in to view the image)
No, but given my clear political leanings Bash, I wouldn't post them anyway.

The problem with all this is the rightwingers cognitive dissonance, it's going to take a long time for the penny to drop.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then bizarrely we are in agreement thumb up

Lol, that remains to be seen actually. If you're going to start responding and pretend like since Russia instigated other things it means they instigated this too(like your pal is) that's a big nope, and it goes against your "lets wait for evidence" thing.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So Bash: we have evidence islamic terrorists committed terror attacks in the past. Does this mean it's okay to assume every terror attack is Islamic without evidence? Since you have whined at me for when you feel I do that lol.

Now is such a thing okay...because Russians? Make up your mind lol. I literally do not care which you choose, but frickin choose.

We know some of the things ISIS have claimed responsibility for..they actually did. Hey, so they claimed they were responsible for Las Vegas too. Guess they are now responsible and we don't need evidence.

Last edited by Surtur on Nov 4th, 2017 at 05:56 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 05:52 PM