KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The actual political ads purchased by Russians

The actual political ads purchased by Russians
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
upset (adj)- unhappy, disappointed, or worried. smile

Bingo.

It's clear to anyone who can understand basic English that my use of "shitting the bed" was in regards to "worried". Cos Mueller, he's like a shark and someone's "bleeding from their wherever".

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
I did not shit my pants. I kept reading, on KMC, about all these "Russian ads" and how they tried to use social media to influence the election.

So I looked it up. To see what this hubbub was about. Seems it's a huge amount of bullshit from butthurt leftists. Lots of pro-Bernie content. Some anti-Trump. Some anti-Hillary. I mean, they are right there for you to see. Look at.

If this is the bullshit the idiot leftists were shitting their pants about, I'm rather disappointed. "Influenced the election" my ass. That's just bullshit. It's butthurt over Trump winning. There's nothing substantive at all about the "social media Russian election influencing" whining.

That's not me shitting my pants, that's me pointing out how ridiculous it is for the leftists to be shitting their pants over this.

Bingo

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:44 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Surtur
And again: some people do use it to refer to being angry, mad, etc.

It's okay, you tried to help your bro out. Failed, but it's the thought that counts Bash.

that sure proved the english dictionary wrong. it's written by libtard cucks.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:45 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

that sure proved the english dictionary wrong. it's written by libtard cucks.

Nobody said it proved any dictionary wrong. I spoke of how some use the word lol. End of story.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Robtard
Bingo.

It's clear to anyone who can understand basic English that my use of "shitting the bed" was in regards to "worried". Cos Mueller, he's like a shark and someone's "bleeding from their wherever".

to say "upset" instead of saying "mad" is like saying "looks like you got a booboo" to someone with their leg in a sling. however ironic humor does not alter the actual definition. surt will try though.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:49 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Nobody said it proved any dictionary wrong. I spoke of how some use the word lol. End of story.

IOW: "I get to dictate context!"

ps Have a good weekend, Surt. Try to get outside a bit and keep the posting down to a minimum

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did not shit my pants. I kept reading, on KMC, about all these "Russian ads" and how they tried to use social media to influence the election.

So I looked it up. To see what this hubbub was about. Seems it's a huge amount of bullshit from butthurt leftists. Lots of pro-Bernie content. Some anti-Trump. Some anti-Hillary. I mean, they are right there for you to see. Look at.

If this is the bullshit the idiot leftists were shitting their pants about, I'm rather disappointed. "Influenced the election" my ass. That's just bullshit. It's butthurt over Trump winning. There's nothing substantive at all about the "social media Russian election influencing" whining.

That's not me shitting my pants, that's me pointing out how ridiculous it is for the leftists to be shitting their pants over this.
This.

OMGARDZ it aint da fact we dumber, we just realised dat da russkies hacked your minds with FB(I).

So recount, no Trump or Brexit. Blame Russia.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:50 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol nope, I get to say true things like "sometimes people use it to mean angry".

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:50 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Foxsteak
This.

OMGARDZ it aint da fact we dumber, we just realised dat da russkies hacked your minds with FB(I).

So recount, no Trump or Brexit. Blame Russia.

Pretty much anything you don't like that happened can just be blamed on the Russians now.

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:52 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you seem a wee bit frazzled tonight smile

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you seem a wee bit frazzled tonight smile

Nice projecting, keep on coping thumb up

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:54 PM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe we just hate you Bashar Teg. Maybe you were wrong about all the Bernie shit and we were right that Trump would win.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2017 11:58 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

to say "frazzled" is to suggesting that you seem exhausted and overtaxed. you'd be outraged and insulted by a bouquet of flowers.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 12:01 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you'd be outraged and insulted by a bouquet of flowers.

The irony of a leftist saying this...oh my lol.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 12:04 AM
dadudemon

Damn, don't you guys get tired of the constant dick-waiving and back and forth? All day long. Non-stop. Surely you guys get tired of it?

How about the topic? I now have actual adverts to reference about this Facebook-Twitter-Russia-Gate and it just did not add (pun intended) with the anti-Trump-colluding-with-Russians-to-win narrative. In fact, it goes the opposite with how pro-Bernie it seems.

So the Russians wanted Bernie to win. Why isn't the news talking about that?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 12:05 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Lol okay so tomorrow is going to be HILARIOUS. It almost sounds too good to be true, like at the last second these leftists are gonna say "ha, fooled ya! We aren't this sad!". This does not seem to be the case, this is as real as it gets.

Antifa plans massive demonstration for one demand – and it’s about Trump

A "Refuse Fascism" protest is what they are calling it, forever proving to America they have no actual clue what fascism even means. But they want Trump removed, and here is where they make a mistake:

"A website from the group says they will continue the protests “day after day and night after night ─ not stopping ─ until our DEMAND is met.”

“The Trump/Pence Regime Must Go!” they explain. “In the Name of Humanity, We REFUSE to Accept a Fascist America!”

They just shot themselves in the foot lol. They say they will not stop until their demand is met, and again their demand is Trumps removal. This means on whatever day they give up(they will not keep this up indefinitely despite what they say) it will just be something for conservatives to point to and laugh at. Oh and look at some of the hilarious "ads" they seem to be posting for this:

(please log in to view the image)

Too funny, but this one is even better:

Operation Incognito...LMAO!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 12:08 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn, don't you guys get tired of the constant dick-waiving and back and forth? All day long. Non-stop. Surely you guys get tired of it?

How about the topic? I now have actual adverts to reference about this Facebook-Twitter-Russia-Gate and it just did not add (pun intended) with the anti-Trump-colluding-with-Russians-to-win narrative. In fact, it goes the opposite with how pro-Bernie it seems.

So the Russians wanted Bernie to win. Why isn't the news talking about that?

I get ya, we'll get back to it. But you already know why the news isn't talking about it lol. Why would they discuss something that goes against the narrative they have been going on about for a long time? Plus imagine how it makes some politicians look.

Remember: they took this so seriously they had senators questioning people from Twitter and Facebook and shit lol. How ridiculous does that make them look?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 12:09 AM
dadudemon

Wrong thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 12:10 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wrong thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

He's implying the Russians are 100% behind Antifa, lol. Or at least this event. Cuz leftists would never come up with a "whine at the sky" event. 'Dem Russians!

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 12:12 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

more from mother russia

https://twitter.com/Jali_Cat/status...tifa-apocalypse

Old Post Nov 4th, 2017 12:13 AM