KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Re: You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
From Rock Hudson to Polanski to Sheen, who gives a shit. Enjoy the films, famous people like normal people are usually shits. In fact, famous people are just acting out how normal people would be if they could be famous. People, aren't they just *****?

People give a shit because sexual harassment and pedophilia is wrong. lol Do you not give a shit?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 05:27 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i think his point relates more to our presumably common trend of not only condemning the celebrity, but also their works.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 05:32 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i think his point relates more to our presumably common trend of not only condemning the celebrity, but also their works.

Well no, not at all. He is saying "who gives a shit". That's a big Nope. You can give a shit about these people being horrible and still watch the films.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2017 11:35 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Hmmmmm...depends on the actor I suppose. Ben Affleck is a shitty person and a shitty actor. lol

I see your point though. I still think Spacey is a good actor just a shitty human being.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 12:32 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hmm, but wait...this just got me thinking about something. Has anyone heard the story that Gal Gadot(who plays wonder woman) has said she will not do anymore movies as WW unless Brett Ratner is gone?

Well, what about working with Afleck in the future? He does play Batman, and there does seem to be a hint of romance there too. He flat out admitted to groping someone against their will.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 04:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

^ Word is he doesn't want to do anymore Batman films after this. It's just a rumor though.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 04:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by socool8520
^ Word is he doesn't want to do anymore Batman films after this. It's just a rumor though.

Didn't he squash that rumor at one point? It seems like the Justice League stuff is gonna be multiple movies.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 04:38 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I hope he does quit. He sucks as an actor imo.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 04:41 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by socool8520
Hmmmmm...depends on the actor I suppose. Ben Affleck is a shitty person and a shitty actor. lol

I see your point though. I still think Spacey is a good actor just a shitty human being.

it's not really a point i agree with. for example i never made a conscious decision to not find bill cosby funny anymore...it just happened. just clarifying what i believe OP's point was.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 05:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yep....

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 05:57 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^^ "maybe we need to revisit rape culture, i think it actually does exist; in one place, the entertainment industry" -irredeemable shit stain

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^^ "maybe we need to revisit rape culture, i think it actually does exist; in one place, the entertainment industry" -irredeemable shit stain

It would be a rape culture though. People knew about this and did nothing. That is rape culture lol. They did not care, they wanted money and fame. If you want to find a rape culture in this country...there it is.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:02 PM
Flyattractor

So you are saying that their ISN'T a "Rape Culture" going on in Hollywood?

And Yes. You spouted off about the Vid with out Watching it. That makes you a HYPOCRITE!

Congrats Bashy.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:03 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

he's suggesting that it only exists in hollywood, though. so you go on believing he has a point and i'll just
stick with my assessment that he's a petty divisive shit stain who would improve society by putting a gun in his mouth. thumb up

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

he's suggesting that it only exists in hollywood, though. so you go on believing he has a point and i'll just
stick with my assessment that he's a petty divisive shit stain who would improve society by putting a gun in his mouth. thumb up

As far as this country is concerned he is 100% correct. The USA itself is not a rape culture.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:05 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

right, it ONLY exists in hollywood. hope you have fun with that, and may all your pretend-smart redpill circlejerks bring you much joy. thumb up

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:07 PM
Flyattractor

^ Brought up Drug Use and Group Masturbation.3

BASHY IS A MASSIVE HYPOCRITE!!!!!!!!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:08 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

right, it ONLY exists in hollywood. hope you have fun with that, and may all your pretend-smart redpill circlejerks bring you much joy. thumb up

Yes lol, it only exists in Hollywood. That isn't to say the country is perfect is handling rape, but overall our country is not a rape culture. You can say "hope you have fun with that" all you want, but it's true.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:08 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

TIL: Rape culture now exist when before it was just a "Leftist" lie, but only in Hollywood.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:11 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Steve Zodiac
It will get interesting if any link to Epstein is found and all that gets reopened, then it moves from Celebs and Hollywood, to the real elite.

It will never move to the upper echelon, they're protected because hey have the money/power and are the ones who make the rules. Still happy that the smaller fish are being dinged, it's not true justice, but we take what we can get

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 06:12 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote