KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raisen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218
I don't hate Bush because he's a Republican, I hate Bush because he launched a pointless war in Iraq that killed hundreds of thousands of innocents and crashed our economy with bad policy, reckless spending and tax cuts.

If a democrat did all those things, we'd hate them too.

Lets not make it a 50-50 partisan divide thing.

I didn't make it a partisan thing. Bush started the great divide as far as I see. it's been growing since him.

you made it a partisan thing for some reason. I didn't like what I knew of bush either. nor his successor.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:27 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I don't hate Bush because he's a Republican, I hate Bush because he launched a pointless war in Iraq that killed hundreds of thousands of innocents and crashed our economy with bad policy, reckless spending and tax cuts.

Lets not make it a 50-50 partisan divide thing.

^
Exactly.

I actually somewhat liked Bush pre 9/11, he gave us all that tax stimulus thing; which was little more than when the new Roman Emperor would hand out free bread to the plebs to appease the rabble and in hindsight it only helped in crashing the economy, but at the time it seemed like a cool gesture.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:30 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

thumb up

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:31 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

So your'e not really digging Obama for his airstrikes in several countries then right? If we are being fair?

Last edited by socool8520 on Nov 14th, 2017 at 07:38 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:35 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

people are just biting this shiit like I made it partisan lol. when it was firefly that ended up making it partisan.

funny how this shiit works

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:37 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

I'm just about being fair.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:39 PM
socool8520 is currently offline Click here to Send socool8520 a Private Message Find more posts by socool8520 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Raisen
people are just biting this shiit like I made it partisan lol. when it was firefly that ended up making it partisan.

funny how this shiit works

I don't. I know you're not partisan, bro.

I just think he said something on point regarding Bush.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:40 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

Originally posted by Stigma
I don't. I know you're not partisan, bro.

I just think he said something on point regarding Bush.

he absolutely made a valid point but the way he came it was manipulative in my opinion

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:42 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by socool8520
So your'e not really digging Obama for his airstrikes in several countries then right? If we are being fair?

Or how about when Bill Clinton Murdered that Janitor at the Aspirin Factory?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:43 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Raisen
he absolutely made a valid point but the way he came it was manipulative in my opinion

I see.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Or how about when Bill Clinton Murdered that Janitor at the Aspirin Factory?

Say whaaaat?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:43 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Oh my fault. Just Republicans. It's much more unbiased now. lol

whoa look at that, another strawman demolished. now magically it's only a left/hollywood issue. good job thumb up

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:47 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah! Ol' Bubba use a MISSILE to kill some innocent Broom Pusher in the Mid East! His only reply was "WHOOPS"!!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:48 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Raisen, sounds like "ramen"

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:49 PM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
whoa look at that, another strawman demolished. now magically it's only a left/hollywood issue. good job thumb up

Not at all. In fact, the way lestov set it up, the only examples outside of Hollywood were Republicans. That's not accurate. Sexual harassment isn't politically exclusive to one or the other, but you run with your thing.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:50 PM
Flyattractor

So you like to Noodle then I take it?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:50 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Not at all. In fact, the way lestov set it up, the only examples outside of Hollywood were Republicans.

he really didn't, though. the point he was challenging was that the issue is somehow not also prevalent on the right. you're either mistakenly or deliberately misrepresenting that.

That's not accurate. Sexual harassment isn't politically exclusive to one or the other, but you run with your thing.

then i guess we are in violent agreement, because i'm saying pretty much the same thing.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:52 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The BIGGEST Differences in this argument between Right and Left is that the LEFT has a Much Bigger Stage from which to Shout its Hypocrisy at people.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:55 PM
socool8520
Life's a garden, Dig it

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
he really didn't, though. the point he was challenging was that the issue is somehow not also prevalent on the right. you're either mistakenly or deliberately misrepresenting that.

Then there is no reason to bring up Republicans unless we are assuming all of Hollywood are Democrats, and that they are the only ones assaulting people.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:55 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Then there is no reason to bring up Republicans unless we are assuming all of Hollywood are Democrats, and that they are the only ones assaulting people.

that actually is the assumption being peddled by our resident confirmation-bias addicts, though: that the left and hollywood are two heads of the same snake, when the reality of the situation is just as you say. hollywood= all persuasions just like politics.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:57 PM
Flyattractor

Oh that is RICH!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2017 07:59 PM