KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new

You know, Celebs and sex scandals are nothing new
Started by: Steve Zodiac

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (68): « First ... « 44 45 [46] 47 48 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dadudemon
I did. I don't quite understand how the hypocrisy comes in like you said in the PM.

Was it because you were trying to prove "they would flip" against you because "it's surtur so now this is bad"?

More or less lol. Yeah I PM'ed, but I didn't like...master plan this lol. It seems to have gotten out of control.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Surtur
There aren't many people who post here, and the ones that mock me really have no moral high ground to mock anyone lol. I'm not sure why this is significant.
Credibility doesn't matter to you and neither does lying. It's who you are scum.

quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Because why would someone claim he's a loser commiting fraud, for real?

At least by lying to you he could always back down and say 'lol it was a prank bro!' Besides, what the **** would Surtur be proving anyways?

He just explained why. It was a "gotcha" to prove they were hypocrites blinded by their anti-Surtur hate.

But I'm still fuzzy on the details. I've asked him a clarifying question.

dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He just explained why. It was a "gotcha" to prove they were hypocrites blinded by their anti-Surtur hate.

But I'm still fuzzy on the details. I've asked him a clarifying question.

I mean like I said, I didn't put some master plan in motion. I PMed you because I know how people here are lol.

It's coming off like I put more thought into it than I did lol.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

More or less lol. Yeah I PM'ed, but I didn't like...master plan this lol. It seems to have gotten out of control.
Nobody was criticizing you for needing welfare though that's fine, you were receiving criticism for being a hypocrite.

Either you're lying or there wasn't much thought put into this "game", either way I'm not surprised.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:56 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Commiting fraud and being in need of welfare are two different things...

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:59 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
Nobody was criticizing you for needing welfare though that's fine, you were receiving criticism for being a hypocrite.

Either you're lying or there wasn't much thought put into this "game", either way I'm not surprised.

It was more just I thought they would get triggered lol. I admit I have no way to prove it. People can think what they want about me I guess. I did not put much thought into it lol.

So I mean, I don't know what else to say lol. People can think what they want, but the worst crimes I commit are buying weed.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 08:59 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Surtur proved he's a liar with no credibility. Well done Surtur.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:00 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

not just different, but completely opposite. but good luck explaining that to him.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:00 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I said both, as a joke, I thought people would flip. Look you can say it is stupid, I admit it is. I did not put massive thought behind this.

If you want to believe I am some person who commits fraud...okay.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Surtur proved he's a liar with no credibility. Well done Surtur.

Lol, I don't see much has changed. The people who don't like me of course are believing the worst and insulting me, it's what they do.

I would like to think the people I get along with would believe me, but if they don't that is okay too. But it's the same shit going on. The same posters.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:02 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

So you don't have an injured back after all?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:02 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

This is what happens when you ruin your own credibility no one believes you. What a great victory indeed.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
So you don't have an injured back after all?

No I do, I'm just not on disability. Never have been.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:04 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

In fact, you told/lied to Walshy in the OTF about it long before for reasons, what a clever man with his ruse.

Fact: You're on disability and you're healthy enough to at least do low-impact work. You just don't. That's fraud.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Could be. But I also used to send PMs to people I viewed as impartial when I'd play those games, as well. You have to have insurance when the game is up.

I did the same thing to Astner with math involving Lorentz Transformation. PM'd Bardock42 to clue him in. And, sure enough, Astner got PISSED about how wrong I was on the internets. When I posted that it was a trick, cue the accusations of "being caught." So you kind of do have to clue someone in on your gotcha games.

What I mean is...since Surtur clued me in on the game when it first started, I'm much more inclined to believe he was trying to prove they were hypocrites than the other way around. Why even send me the PM?

To create plausible deniability. Did he send you the private message in question before any instance of stating he was on public assistance? Or had it raised it beforehand, recognized the potential consequence, and unable to edit or delete the offending post, concocted this defense, which included broadcasting it to a third party who would corroborate it?

Between the transcripts of your private messages, and the search function, we could construct a timeline. Or better yet, Surtur could give us his legal name, and we could submit a report to the City of Chicago and the State of Illinois for suspected public assistance fraud. If he is not on the rolls, there can be no investigation, so if he is truly not on public assistance, then it will cause no troubles for him.

Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

No I do, I'm just not on disability. Never have been.

Not even for your mental retardation?

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:05 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
This is what happens when you ruin your own credibility no one believes you. What a great victory indeed.

What's changed? These posters felt the same way about me before this lol. You keep acting like we're in high school.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:05 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Lol, I don't see much has changed. The people who don't like me of course are believing the worst and insulting me, it's what they do.

I would like to think the people I get along with would believe me, but if they don't that is okay too. But it's the same shit going on. The same posters.
You just confirmed you lie so don't expect anyone to believe you from here on out. You didn't lie on something small scale either. RJ just lied about picking Jedi over Voldemort he didn't come on here saying he was deaf.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
In fact, you told/lied to Walshy in the OTF about it long before for reasons, what a clever man with his ruse.

Fact: You're on disability and you're healthy enough to at least do low-impact work. You just don't. That's fraud.

I said I'm on countycare. That is not disability lol.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 09:06 PM