KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mass Shootings in America Thread

Mass Shootings in America Thread
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (263): « First ... « 121 122 [123] 124 125 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Firefly218

Now actually try quoting where I said that AR related tragedies aren't important.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:17 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Considering he's illiterate we'll be waiting a while.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:18 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Silent Master
Counting shootings where only AR style weapons were used = 192
Counting shootings where no AR style weapons were used = 209

It seems like you're giving the "multiple weapons" incidents to the handgun/shotgun segment by default? Do you know for certain if an assault rifle wasn't in the multiples?

Originally posted by Robtard
Assault rifle kill count = 220
Handgun/Shotgun kill count = 145

I didn't include the "multiple weapons" on either.

So it seems using maths that assault weapons produce more bodies. About 50% more bodies.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Blindside12
That's not a quote of him saying that
He's saying: Because AR related tragedies are in the minority, they aren't more important than other gun-related tragedies right?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:19 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol that's not what he said

You and that retard earlier just make things up and claim something that didn't happen.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:21 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

It seems like you're giving the "multiple weapons" incidents to the handgun/shotgun segment by default? Do you know for certain if an assault rifle wasn't in the multiples?

Yes, all you have to do is click on the link and it'll take you to the wiki page. some might have included semi-auto rifles, but none of them were of the AR type.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:22 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

He's saying: Because AR related tragedies are in the minority, they aren't more important than other gun-related tragedies right?

Reading comprehension isn't your thing, is it?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:23 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Reading comprehension isn't your thing, is it?

Attacking me personally rather than addressing the point is a sign you have no fuccking idea how to respond

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:25 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your bitching he's attacking you personally while claiming someone said something he did. Oh the hypocrisy

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:27 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Yes, all you have to do is click on the link and it'll take you to the wiki page. some might have included semi-auto rifles, but none of them were of the AR type.

It seems you're goofing now because the numbers don't favor your viewpoint. Semi-auto rifle is clearly stated, going "but it's not specifically an AR-15 rifle" is clowny and dishonest.

I think I errored a bit and didn't partially include Sandy Hook with handguns, as that was both. So my numbers are off a bit, but the kill count is still heavily in favor of the rifles over the hand/shot guns using your source.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:27 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Your bitching he's attacking you personally while claiming someone said something he did. Oh the hypocrisy
*You're

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:28 PM
Silent Master

You have no point, you claimed that I said AR murders weren't important and as of yet you have provided no quote of me saying that.

So what "point" of yours am I supposed to address?

Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sandy Hook, my god., Wake up Rob.

Thanks Esta!

Silent Master

It seems you're goofing now because the numbers don't favor your viewpoint. Semi-auto rifle is clearly stated, going "but it's not specifically an AR-15 rifle" is clowny and dishonest.

I think I errored a bit and didn't partially include Sandy Hook with handguns, as that was both. So my numbers are off a bit, but the kill count is still heavily in favor of the rifles over the hand/shot guns using your source.

Not all semi-auto rifles are AR types. you don't get to count non AR style rfiles in the numbers for AR deaths.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:30 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

*You're

(please log in to view the image)

Thanks Esta!

Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have no point, you claimed that I said AR murders weren't important and as of yet you have provided no quote of me saying that.

So what "point" of yours am I supposed to address?
Is your point that AR-related tragedies are not more important than Handgun/Shotgun related tragedies? Is that your point or not? Because if it isn't then I have no reason to continue this discussion

Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can't use English correctly so now you're using pictures lol

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:32 PM
Silent Master

Is your point that AR-related tragedies are not more important than Handgun/Shotgun related tragedies? Is that your point or not? Because if it isn't then I have no reason to continue this discussion

That was never my point, that was just you proving that your reading comprehension is below the level of kids in 2nd grade.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:33 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

You can't use English correctly so now you're using pictures lol

(please log in to view the image)

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:35 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Not all semi-auto rifles are AR types. you don't get to count non AR style rfiles in the numbers for AR deaths.

We're talking about rifles vs hand/shot guns. You're meal-piecing rifles into sub categories now and not including some is because the stats you put forth do not gel with your previous claims. Rather silly and clownish, imo

Using the stats you put forth, rifles account for more bodies.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 11:38 PM