KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wonder Woman vs. Faora

Wonder Woman vs. Faora
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Wonder Woman vs. Faora

Setting: Smallville

Instead of fighting MoS Superman, Faora takes on Diana.

Who wins?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 10:18 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

Are we assuming Faora is just as strong as Superman was in JL?

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 10:58 AM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Not sure tbh.

There is good case to be made that JL Superman is stronger than his MoS self.

Faora seemed to be comparable to MoS Superman.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 11:09 AM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

I think Faora is stronger and quicker, Wonder Woman got the weapon advantage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbUsZuiFXO4

I even made a video mashup for it.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 11:43 PM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

What makes you think Faora is quicker?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 11:50 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

WW wins.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 03:35 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
What makes you think Faora is quicker?

Well she can easily keep up with Superman speed-wise. Not sure how much faster (if any) Supes became in JL.

On the other hand, Diana is slower than Supes.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 06:14 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Stigma
Well she can easily keep up with Superman speed-wise. Not sure how much faster (if any) Supes became in JL.

On the other hand, Diana is slower than Supes.

She can keep up with MOS era Superman. None of her speed feats from the movie even come close to Wonder Woman's.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 06:42 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Yes, she can match MoS Superman speed-wise. As I said, I am not sure if he is slower than his JL self.

TBH his feat of taking Zod to the orbit, for instance, is easily on pair with similar one in BvS and dodging Steppenwolf casually in JL (who was a match for WW, who, in turn, is a legit bullet timer).

Given that, I think Superman's speed is rather consistent.

From that we can only speculate.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 06:49 PM
Silent Master

Flying Zod into space is a flying feat, otherwise known as travel speed.

If you want me to believe she is faster than Wonder Woman in combat super speed then show me a scene of her using combat super speed that is better than Wonder Woman's.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 07:02 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Well, she is fighting Clark in Smallvlle. I believe that would count as a speed feat.

Also, are you saying that Kryptonains do not fight at super speed?

And I did not claim she is faster. I am wondering myself.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 07:04 PM
Silent Master

I don't recall any scenes where she fought with greater than Wonder Woman level super speed, could you post them?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 07:08 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Sure, I can post scene from their fight with Supes. But again, what are you saying? Are you going to determine visually if Superman vs Faora fight is faster than Diana fights from her film?

I see it as a flawed approach. Supes is clearly a speedster above Diana. And he was matched by Zod and Faora, both Kryptonians who possess the same power set.

Unless you want to claim that they are fighting in normal/perceivable speed as we the viewers can track it? Super speed portayal varies in movies, but we can infer logically what happens.

TBH, I think It stands to reason they are in the same category speed-wise.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 07:14 PM
Silent Master

If there are no indicators that they are fighting at super speed, then they are not fighting at super speed.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 07:15 PM
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Silent Master
If there are no indicators that they are fighting at super speed, then they are not fighting at super speed.

I can see where you are coming from, but to me it seems that this approach has a weakness.

In any case, I am not even making a case for Faora. I am intereted in comparison of their respective strenght and combat skill/training

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 07:18 PM
Slowpoke

Originally posted by Stigma
I can see where you are coming from, but to me it seems that this approach has a weakness.

In any case, I am not even making a case for Faora. I am intereted in comparison of their respective strenght and combat skill/training

Like I've said, Faora is quicker and stronger, Wonder Woman has the better weapon advantage.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 07:29 PM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Slowpoke
Like I've said, Faora is quicker and stronger, Wonder Woman has the better weapon advantage.

Where is your proof that she is quicker?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 07:30 PM
Slowpoke

Wonder Woman is as fast as Steppenwolf, Steppenwolf is much much slower than Superman, and Faora is as fast as Superman. She also speed blitz soldiers in seconds.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 07:31 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Slowpoke
Wonder Woman is as fast as Steppenwolf, Steppenwolf is much much slower than Superman, and Faora is as fast as Superman. She also speed blitz soldiers in seconds.

That is some amazingly shitty ABC logic. If you want to claim she is faster than Wonder Woman, actually post a feat where she is using speed above that of Wonder Woman.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 07:33 PM
Slowpoke

She is a able to match the speed of Superman when Wonder Woman obviously couldn't do so. Superman dodged Steppenwolf's attack with ease.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 07:34 PM