KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Wonder Woman vs. Faora

Wonder Woman vs. Faora
Started by: Stigma

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Slowpoke

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Stigma
Slowpoke is saying that we need to use Superman and soldiers as a yardstick.

The problem is if MoS Superman is slower than JL Superman. TBH I am not sure of that at all.

Proof? More like the other guys are slower than the Kryptonians.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:01 PM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stigma
Herald of the Judgement

Originally posted by Slowpoke
Proof? More like the other guys are slower than the Kryptonians.

Well, pretty much everyone is slower than Kryptonains. I don't think we disagree here?

What I am saying is that I am not sure if Superman got significantly faster than his MoS self (if at all).

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:03 PM
Stigma is currently offline Click here to Send Stigma a Private Message Find more posts by Stigma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Surtur
Not all Kryptonians are the same. I think Superman is realizing his full power, when he fought Faora he really hadn't yet.

I would not grant Faora the same speed as Superman. He showed a vast improvement in speed. I think she'd need to do the same. The speed she showed was not as good as what Supes later showed.

I understand the rationality of "they are the same race with the same powers" but in reality Superman does tend to outshine other Kryptonians.

Exactly he's trying to use JL Superman's best speed as proof of mos Superman's speed and then claim that he was using that speed in his fight with Faora despite the movie not showing it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:04 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Originally posted by Silent Master
Exactly he's trying to use JL Superman's best speed as proof of mos Superman's speed and then claim that he was using that speed in his fight with Faora despite the movie not showing it.

Superman was toying with Steppenwolf and had to use full strength against Faora/Namek and Zod. He could only be slower in the fight against Steppenwolf.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:09 PM
Slowpoke is currently offline Click here to Send Slowpoke a Private Message Find more posts by Slowpoke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Originally posted by Stigma
Well, pretty much everyone is slower than Kryptonains. I don't think we disagree here?

What I am saying is that I am not sure if Superman got significantly faster than his MoS self (if at all).

So it's like I've said, Faora is quicker and stronger here.

If you think he's much faster you got to give proof.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:10 PM
Silent Master

Originally posted by Slowpoke
Superman was toying with Steppenwolf and had to use full strength against Faora/Namek and Zod. He could only be slower in the fight against Steppenwolf.

Lol!!!

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:14 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slowpoke

Superman is toying with Steppenwolf obviously. In the MoS fights he was much more serious.

Wonder Woman also got a situation that she got to use her full speed otherwise the bomb would kill a lot of ppl. She wasn't as fast as Faora and she was against some criminals than fully armed soldiers.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:18 PM
Silent Master

Lol!!

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:19 PM
Silent Master

Again, we have seen Wonder Woman bullet time. Post feats of Faora using that level of super speed.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:40 PM
Slowpoke

Bullet time is only to show the character is fast, not a real feat.

Wonder Woman didn't speedblitz the criminals right after the bullet time, THIS is the real proof of how fast she could be.

It's very pathetic to stand on that one little straw that couldn't even support your claim.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:46 PM
Slowpoke

By that logic Steppenwolf and Doomsday didn't show bullet time so they are slower? See how weak the statement is?

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:48 PM
Silent Master

In other words you can't post a feat that matches or exceeds Wonder Woman's bullet timing.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:53 PM
Slowpoke

In other words you can't post a feat that matches or exceeds Wonder Woman's bullet timing.

Stop right here.

So Steppenwolf and Doomsday did'n't show such bullet timing, does it make them slower? Then why didn't Wonder Woman outspeed them?

There was a bomb there, why didn't Wonder Woman speedblitz the criminals?

You are standing on the little straw which doesn't even make sense now.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:56 PM
Silent Master

You still haven't posted a feat for Faora that's better than Wonder Woman that bullet timing.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:57 PM
Slowpoke

So now it's simply repeating the same time rather than face the question again, good.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 08:59 PM
Slowpoke

Faora has shown her speed against normal humans, faster than Wonder Woman. That's one.

Was able to match the speed of Superman, and Superman>Steppenwolf=Wonder Woman. That's two. Direct comparison

Using Bullet timing is a very very weak statement here. Unless someone here thinks Doomsday and Steppenwolf isn't fast enough because they got no bullet timing.

Last edited by Slowpoke on Dec 9th, 2017 at 09:08 PM

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 09:05 PM
Silent Master

Faora showed below bullet time speed when fighting those humans. Why you think that proves she's faster than Wonder Woman who is a confirmed bullet timer is beyond any rational thinking human being.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 09:08 PM
Slowpoke

Faora showed below bullet time speed when fighting those humans. Why you think that proves she's faster than Wonder Woman who is a confirmed bullet timer is beyond any rational thinking human being.

Wonder Woman showed even slower timing than her fighting the criminals, why didn't she speedblitz them when there was a bomb about to explode?

Doomsday and Steppenwolf didn't have bullet timer, are they slower? Then why didn't Wonder Woman outspeed them?

The more you try to grab this little straw, the worse it makes you look like.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 09:11 PM
Silent Master

Wonder Woman has multiple examples of bullet timing, Faora has zero such feats on that level.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 09:13 PM
Slowpoke

Wonder Woman has multiple examples of bullet timing, Faora has zero such feats on that level.

AND she couldn't speedblitz the criminals, EXPLAIN that. You think she wants the bomb to explode? Even when she was trying to toss the bomb it didn't work like bullet timer. So she didn't use her full strength?

Steppenwolf and Doomsday didn't have such bullet timing, does it make them slower than Wonder Woman? Then WHY didn't Wonder Woman speedblitz them?

Faora was able to keep the speed with Superman and Superman>>>Steppenwolf, who is as fast as Wonder Woman. That's another direct comparison.

Stop repeating the same thing and answer these questions, it only makes you look worse and worse and worse.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2017 09:21 PM