KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Ben Shapiro: The Cool Kids Philosopher

Ben Shapiro: The Cool Kids Philosopher
Started by: Beniboybling

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
I do not agree everything Ben Shapiro says but the man wrecks people who get into his way. He definitely got the better of Cenk who was rattled and started bashing the audience in their debate. It is hypocritical how people try to shut down his speeches and get insane. Be civil and have a discussion.

Right, becasuse asking if someone is a moose is "being civil and having a discussion."

And for some reason, nobody wants to talk about how Shapiro has idelogical beliefs frighteningly similar to Hitler's

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 04:34 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

So I see a common complaint/issue that people have is that Ben Shapiro descends into tongue-in-cheek insults for either humor or just being boorish. And that automatically means that anything else he says, no matter the intelligence or wit behind it, is crap. Because the only thing that is important is that he boorishly insults people.

Am I catching this criticism right?

Also, I am probably remarkably similar to Hitler in some ways, as well. So that must mean I'm going to commit genocide at any moment.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 04:39 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Beniboybling
What the f*ck has this got to do with the OP? laughing

If you read the posts you'd know. I was talking about leftists in general and using a recent NYT article as an example. The article just shows the guy is confused, but seems to somewhat know this SJW stuff is BS. He points out about the other guys article and says "Oh what if they did this about a black guy?". Not realizing what his final thoughts sound like with the same logic applied:

"And if we want black people to be better, we have to tell them that they’re capable of that. Because we are, all evidence in the Oval Office notwithstanding."

This could never be said. My bad though, you can get back to bashing Ben. I suspect in a debate he'd destroy you though.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 04:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Right, becasuse asking if someone is a moose is "being civil and having a discussion."

And for some reason, nobody wants to talk about how Shapiro has idelogical beliefs frighteningly similar to Hitler's
He doesn't promote violence so please don't start with the double standards and overreacting. I've seen the bleeding hearts out there and it's pathetic. He has the right to his opinion just as you do. Don't get it twisted, sport. The irony is you are the one blindly hating here to compare him to Hitler. You probably won't see it but I don't care.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:35 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

“You guys are so stupid... you can all go to hell, you pathetic, lying, stupid jackasses.”

laughing out loud

Oh my my, the Shapirites (ie Ben's zealots) will not listen to logic

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:37 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess I have a higher bar for the nasty stuff. Ben is spewing stuff like "you're dumb and pathetic". Okay, doesn't seem that nasty. Maybe for 2nd grade, but not for adults.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:53 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You aint seen the kind of shit that is being taught in 2nd grade any more. This aint the "Nasty Shit" no more.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:54 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Surtur
I guess I have a higher bar for the nasty stuff. Ben is spewing stuff like "you're dumb and pathetic". Okay, doesn't seem that nasty. Maybe for 2nd grade, but not for adults.

"Dumb and pathetic" is a a nothing insult to you, yet you shit your pants while clutching your pearls at the word "deplorable"? Okay then, go with that.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 05:58 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

OK. Now Robbie is just making shit up.

He is a Leftist and that means He is "triggered" 24/7

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 06:01 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

If you read the posts you'd know. I was talking about leftists in general and using a recent NYT article as an example. The article just shows the guy is confused, but seems to somewhat know this SJW stuff is BS. He points out about the other guys article and says "Oh what if they did this about a black guy?". Not realizing what his final thoughts sound like with the same logic applied:

"And if we want black people to be better, we have to tell them that they’re capable of that. Because we are, all evidence in the Oval Office notwithstanding."

This could never be said. My bad though, you can get back to bashing Ben. I suspect in a debate he'd destroy you though.
Ah I see, your doing that weird thing were you conflate all people of a left-leaning persuasion into a single person.

Last edited by Beniboybling on Dec 11th, 2017 at 07:19 PM

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:16 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Surt has a point, I'm certain that Shapiro was attempting to be mean, but his middle school vocabulary kinda spoils the effect. sad

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:20 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. Its only OK for "INTELLECTUAL ELITES" to be MEAN!!!!!!

Big Words are always Better!!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:21 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Green text man no like big words. mad

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:24 PM
Flyattractor

Green text man no like big words. mad

IS THIS BETTER!?

[

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:28 PM
dadudemon

Ah I see, your doing that weird thing were you conflate all people of a left-leaning persuasion into a single person.

Yeah, kind of reminds me of people doing something similar to anyone who voted for Trump.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:34 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

IMO, it's very important we separate Trumpers from say regular Conservatives and Republicans, as an example.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:40 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon

Your butthole has been thoroughly noted, though.

U WOT MATE?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:44 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Originally posted by dadudemon
Yeah, kind of reminds me of people doing something similar to anyone who voted for Trump.
With who, his supporters? confused

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:48 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Robtard
IMO, it's very important we separate Trumpers from say regular Conservatives and Republicans, as an example.

Okay, I think that is fair. I mean...so many damn people voted for Trump. So many. Almost none of them are "Trumpers", imo.

Also, my brother is a conservative AND a Republican. He still didn't vote for Trump. no expression Obviously, this is a shit anecdote but I think he is like a lot of GOP peeps who just do not like Trump and never did.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:53 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by jaden101
U WOT MATE?

HIS BUTTHOLE! THE ANUS!

Old Post Dec 11th, 2017 07:54 PM