KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Dragon Ball Super: Broly - Discussion Thread

Dragon Ball Super: Broly - Discussion Thread
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « First ... « 18 19 [20] 21 22 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Estacado
Legendary

Dude is fighting on the Antarctica he gotta keep his waist warm or he will have kidney problems....

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 20th, 2018 09:18 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Has anyone in DB history displayed a blast as enormous as this one...

This blast would have engulfed the TOP ring.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 01:16 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I can show you my blast...

Old Post Aug 21st, 2018 02:01 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Vegeta is also depicted as SSG in his official character design board for this movie:

(please log in to view the image)

...So maybe we'll actually see him go SSG after all.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 23rd, 2018 at 10:25 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2018 10:21 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Glad to see he got a new form after Blue in the movie.

Coatgeta should be a good match for Broly I hope

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 04:23 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2018 02:32 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Just out of curiosity, this all still somehow takes place before the end of Dragonball.

Which if it is the case would make this situation of canon Broly just as stake-less as the ToP right?

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 12:01 PM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

In the trailer Goku says after fighting so many strong guys in the TOP he gotta keep training cause he cant stay at the same level.

So it basically continues from where the anime stopped....

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Aug 25th, 2018 at 01:00 PM

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 12:57 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Just out of curiosity, this all still somehow takes place before the end of Dragonball.

Which if it is the case would make this situation of canon Broly just as stake-less as the ToP right?

Uub will get shoehorned in at the last minute to help defeat Broly, where the movie ends with EoZ via cliffhanger of Goku training Uub. The stakes will have never been higher!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 07:21 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Wouldn't that be some shit if Goku was like "I can't beat Broly... But I know just the guy who can!" *Enter Oob*

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 07:28 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

New Scene.

Almost nothing new -- just a few more seconds of Goku and Broly's CG fight scene. Looks straight out of a video game.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2018 10:01 PM
Estacado
Legendary

Not really a fan of it....doesnt look bad tho....

Incase any one missed it an article confirms that Broly's power keep rising with each fight "he goes through super fast transcendent Evolution".....

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 06:08 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Another small little tidbit...

Apparently "Kikono"(the dude who invented most of Freeza's tech) is the henchman we saw back in DB Minus. It is even noted that he is intended to look a bit older in this movie...

I always appreciate subtle tie-ins like that. thumb up

Also, another character design board for SSG Vegeta:

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 26th, 2018 at 05:33 PM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 05:30 PM
Estacado
Legendary

It was also mentioned that Kikono and the other henchmen of Frieza have decided to leave/escape from the FF...

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2018 09:17 PM
Estacado
Legendary

So a datamine has been found in Xv2 there is a possible new Broly and Gogeta coming...

So Gogeta might be in the movie...

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 05:20 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: its essentially confirmed that Blue Gogeta is in this movie, or perhaps even some MUI/SSBE Fusion of Gogeta.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 05:29 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Man...I'm not sure I dig Broly being this powerful. Kinda ridiculous if you ask me.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 05:32 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

I hope Gogeta vs Broly wont be too onesided fight..

Bankai.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 05:40 PM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

One of those cases where am not sure if am glad I was right on my prediction or not (with Gogeta)...

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 06:02 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I mean, it's still purely speculation at this point. Updates in the game do not necessarily mean that is what we will be seeing in the movie.

That said, the fact that Broly and Gogeta are both debuting in the Winter DLC probably isn't coincidental, unfortunately.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Estacado
I hope Gogeta vs Broly wont be too onesided fight..
A fight between them would have to be over very quickly, I'd imagine.

Heck, even when Gotenks powers up to SSJ3(which is many, many, many, many orders of magnitude below SSB), his fusion only lasts 5 minutes. Additionally, during Zamasu arc, even Goku and Vegeta's Potara fusion(which was supposed to last an hour) only lasted a few minutes as SSB before it defused... And Potara > Metamoran, so yeah...

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 28th, 2018 at 09:16 PM

Old Post Aug 28th, 2018 09:01 PM