KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » The Boys (Amazon)

The Boys (Amazon)
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (26): « First ... « 24 25 [26]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kento
The last Hokage

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tzeentch
It's made even worse by the fact that as Starlight and friends are pearl clutching over Vought workers getting killed in the crossfight, Kimiko is actively slaughtering Vought security guards four floors down at the exact same time, with pop music in the background.
Yea, and those security guards are probably a lot more innocent than half the people working in that building.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2022 02:01 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Loved this season overall, but annoyed me that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Billy turned against Soldier Boy.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2022 04:17 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

***SPOILER AHEAD***

The ease of Billy's flip was bothersome, they should have written that differently. This is a guy who's done whatever it takes to try and take down Homelander and then he's all "meh" when he has the chance.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 19th, 2022 09:25 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I mean it was tactically stupid for one. That was a one off opportunity to deal with the biggest threat.

And just the sheer betrayal got really got to me. All Butcher had to do was say [SPOILER - highlight to read]: hey, not the kid .

Old Post Jul 20th, 2022 03:12 PM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2023 01:27 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

That's a pretty underwhelming trailer tbh

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2023 11:55 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I'm okay with it not giving much away.

It certainly ends on a delicious little tease.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2023 01:06 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Should have just been two minutes of Homelander sitting on the coach and looking more and more deranged.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 4th, 2023 07:52 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Should have just been two minutes of Homelander sitting on the coach and looking more and more deranged.

That could be the entire season, and I don't think anyone would be disappointed.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2023 01:40 AM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I think I read the next season releases in June.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2024 09:43 PM