KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?

Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?
Started by: MythLord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

it's also a stupid meme that stopped being funny years ago. retards still love posting it, though...when pretending to win arguments.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 03:57 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it's also a stupid meme that stopped being funny years ago. retards still love posting it, though...when pretending to win arguments.

I am one of those retards. I love the meme. I absolutely love it.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 04:02 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 04:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?

Originally posted by dadudemon
No, it's "mostly true."

You're not very familiar with Political Fact Check's truth-0-meter, are you? smile

I'm more aware than you are it seems. Saying something false is a lie. Not a single part of what Trump said was true. A wholly false statement can't be mostly true.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 04:58 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quantifiable proof that nobody really cares about jimmies anymore https://tinyurl.com/y9uzhqqp

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Jan 25th, 2018 at 05:31 PM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 05:29 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
I'm more aware than you are it seems. Saying something false is a lie. Not a single part of what Trump said was true. A wholly false statement can't be mostly true.

No, it's "mostly true."

You're not very familiar with Political Fact Check's truth-0-meter, are you? smile

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 05:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quantifiable proof that nobody really cares about jimmies anymore https://tinyurl.com/y9uzhqqp

Quantifiable proof that many are still interested in jimmies, you mean?

You're not even glass half empty. You're simply denying reality.

Respond to this short survey:

Please check the box that represents the current state of your jimmies:

[ ] Not Rustled
[ ] Rustled

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 05:56 PM
Naugrim
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you read the whole thread?

Where I slept is not where I visited. I was all over the place, like every time I visit.

I hadn't but your statement seems to run counter with you saying:

"I want to go to swanky malls and get awesome treatment at spas when on vacation. I certainly don't want to do nothing and drink bad water in the countryside."

Are you saying most of the country was swanky malls and awesome treatment spas?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 06:25 PM
Naugrim is currently offline Click here to Send Naugrim a Private Message Find more posts by Naugrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Naugrim
I hadn't but your statement seems to run counter with you saying:

You're mistaken. You're misreading it on purpose, too.

Are you saying most of the country was swanky malls and awesome treatment spas?

Explain how you could conclude this when I've made myself very clear. Only an idiot could possibly make this conclusion from my words. U trollin' bro? (You are)

Unless you're implying you like; and, therefore, I must, as well; sleeping in very poor places when you go on vacation?

Edit - It's right there in the quote, too. There's nothing contradictory in my words. While I do visit very poor places (as part of where I like to go), I'm certainly not going to stay in the countryside and do nothing. That's just stupid.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 06:50 PM
Naugrim
Restricted

Account Restricted

You're misreading it on purpose, too.

Sorry, what? What are you talking about?

U trollin' bro? (You are)

I most certainly am not my good sir.

While I do visit very poor places (as part of where I like to go), I'm certainly not going to stay in the countryside and do nothing. That's just stupid.

Ah, so you're saying you stayed in nice upscale places and visited poor places? I gotcha. You kinda of confused me at first with your statement:

"Just came back from a vacation to Mexico City, by the way. Very much enjoyed the food, the hotel, and the people were super nice. A shithole, it is not."

Since that implies that because you enjoyed the place where you stayed, Mexico as a whole was not a shithole since you seemed to be responding to Surtur calling it one.

Last edited by Naugrim on Jan 25th, 2018 at 07:06 PM

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 06:57 PM
Naugrim is currently offline Click here to Send Naugrim a Private Message Find more posts by Naugrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Sorry, what? What are you talking about?

I can't help you if you're too dumb to understand. It is already in simple terms.

Enjoy!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 06:57 PM
Naugrim
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't help you if you're too dumb to understand. It is already in simple terms.

Enjoy!

I understood what you were saying perfectly fine. I'm just confused at why you would accuse me of something I never did. If I misunderstood you, it was definitely not my intent to do so.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:05 PM
dadudemon

"Just came back from a vacation to Mexico City, by the way. Very much enjoyed the food, the hotel, and the people were super nice. A shithole, it is not."

Since that implies that because you enjoyed the place where you stayed, Mexico as a whole was not a shithole since you seemed to be responding to Surtur calling it one.

No, you're not confused at all. In this same thread, I also talked about the street food I obtained in very poor places, as I visited them. Since I've also talked about always visiting all over...sleeping in a nice hotel definitely does not mean "Nope....I only stayed in a hotel...didn't go anywhere or do anything so my point is invalid. You got me! Oh boy!"

You're trolin', bro. It's obvious. You're not good at this.

I bid you good day! big grin

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:06 PM
dadudemon

I understood what you were saying perfectly fine. I'm just confused at why you would accuse me of something I never did. If I misunderstood you, it was definitely not my intent to do so.

Oh man so convincing!

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:07 PM
Naugrim
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, you're not confused at all. In this same thread, I also talked about the street food I obtained in very poor places, as I visited them. Since I've also talked about always visiting all over...sleeping in a nice hotel definitely does not mean "Nope....I only stayed in a hotel...didn't go anywhere or do anything so my point is invalid. You got me! Oh boy!"

You're trolin', bro. It's obvious. You're not good at this.

I bid you good day! big grin

I told you I hadn't read the rest of the thread when you asked? Were you not fully reading my responses? That's quite rude I have to say.

I assure you my good sir. I am most definitely NOT trolling.

Well, while I feel we could have had a far more engaging conversation, I wish you a good day ( and rest of your life ) as well. Farewell my friend.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:08 PM
Naugrim
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh man so convincing!

What is?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:09 PM
dadudemon

I told you I hadn't read the rest of the thread when you asked? Were you not fully reading my responses? That's quite rude I have to say.

I assure you my good sir. I am most definitely NOT trolling.

Well, while I feel we could have had a far more engaging conversation, I wish you a good day ( and rest of your life ) as well. Farewell my friend.

Are you a bit sore over the parody thread of you I did? Come on...that was funny. I laughed. I hope you laughed, too.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:10 PM
Naugrim
Restricted

Account Restricted

I also talked about the street food I obtained in very poor places, as I visited them.

Also, while I know you're a busy man who doesn't check this forum for new posts regularly, could I ask you what you meant to convey by citing this example?

Are you saying that being able to obtain street food in very poor places makes Mexico not a shit hole? This isn't me putting words in your mouth, I'm just curious what you meant by it.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:11 PM
Naugrim
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you a bit sore over the parody thread of you I did? Come on...that was funny. I laughed. I hope you laughed, too.

Parody thread? I'm sorry, I don't know what you're referring to.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:12 PM
dadudemon

Parody thread? I'm sorry, I don't know what you're referring to.

Neither do I! Oh man, could you clarify?

Old Post Jan 25th, 2018 07:15 PM