KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » TPM Maul vs. Jedi Dooku

TPM Maul vs. Jedi Dooku
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Thor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
Then gtfo. Wrong thread. Jedi Dooku doesn't exist outside of legends so you're debating against nothing.

You 2 broken up?

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 11:10 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Then gtfo. Wrong thread. Jedi Dooku doesn't exist outside of legends so you're debating against nothing.
I am speculating about canon Dooku. You are so emotionally weak these days. Maul wins over canon Dooku.

#disneymattersnotyourfanfic

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 11:11 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Bentley
Kenobi just improved and dropped all his distraction. He was getting his _ss handed to him at the beginning of the match but then he let go off his doubts and fears. Without those worries Kenobi was a force to be reckoned with.

Also Vader, just like Maul, lost because he underestimated his Obi-Wan, not because he was just outclassed.

Windu had Vapaad against Sheev, he won't get as big of a boost vs Dooku who has a style that will be effective vs Windu.
You are speculating. He's always been a match for Vader.

Maul disarmed him and had him at his mercy. Vader never disarmed or had him at his mercy. Maul is superior to Vader.

That's in his own abilities so I don't care. You have yet to prove a guy skill wise raped by Anakin touches Windu who according to Lucas is at the top level. Dooku is clearly weaker and not top level, Frenchmen.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2018 11:13 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Thor
You 2 broken up?

Read the battle bar
Originally posted by quanchi112
I am speculating about canon Dooku. You are so emotionally weak these days. Maul wins over canon Dooku.

#disneymattersnotyourfanfic

Canon jedi Dooku is featless, kiddo. You're speculating on a character that has only appeared in a flashback in TCW. Why don't you go debate canon sith Dooku vs Maul in another thread; or are you afraid that Dooku with feats will persevere over Maul?
You are speculating. He's always been a match for Vader.

Maul disarmed him and had him at his mercy. Vader never disarmed or had him at his mercy. Maul is superior to Vader.

That's in his own abilities so I don't care. You have yet to prove a guy skill wise raped by Anakin touches Windu who according to Lucas is at the top level. Dooku is clearly weaker and not top level, Frenchmen.

I was going to quote from the RotS book, but you've already made it clear you don't acknowledge sources that don't fit your agenda. Even concerning the canon Vader comic you've stated yourself that it's merit less. The double-standards are clear now. Use what supports your stance but ignore anything that doesn't.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 12:56 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Read the battle bar

Canon jedi Dooku is featless, kiddo. You're speculating on a character that has only appeared in a flashback in TCW. Why don't you go debate canon sith Dooku vs Maul in another thread; or are you afraid that Dooku with feats will persevere over Maul?

I was going to quote from the RotS book, but you've already made it clear you don't acknowledge sources that don't fit your agenda. Even concerning the canon Vader comic you've stated yourself that it's merit less. The double-standards are clear now. Use what supports your stance but ignore anything that doesn't.
I made it clear I was speculating but this actually tells me a lot about the current state of affairs for Star Wars debaters and their obsession with feats.

I don't rely on feats alone. Firstly this isn't a science and I can use my critical reasoning to have a reasonable discussion. Have you forgotten I am referred to as Mr. Reasonable.

Maul wins over any version of Dooku. I've made that abundantly clear. If you think my opinion has changed explain why my former apprentice.

I use the films and live action series. The directors don't give a shit about some novel book or comics which are cater to a separate audience altogether.

When have I used double standards ? I am consistent in my criteria across the board well in case you have forgotten I am Mr. Reasonable.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 01:37 AM
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Dooku oneshots

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 01:53 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by carthage
Dooku oneshots
Based on ?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 01:54 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I made it clear I was speculating but this actually tells me a lot about the current state of affairs for Star Wars debaters and their obsession with feats.

I don't rely on feats alone. Firstly this isn't a science and I can use my critical reasoning to have a reasonable discussion. Have you forgotten I am referred to as Mr. Reasonable.

Maul wins over any version of Dooku. I've made that abundantly clear. If you think my opinion has changed explain why my former apprentice.

I use the films and live action series. The directors don't give a shit about some novel book or comics which are cater to a separate audience altogether.

When have I used double standards ? I am consistent in my criteria across the board well in case you have forgotten I am Mr. Reasonable.
Sweetie, if you want to debate characters using only their movie and TV show appearances like a normie, you're in the wrong section of the Star Wars forums. This is Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe. Go try the film and tv show sections. You'll infuriate fewer people there and have an overall better time smile .

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 02:10 AM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Sweetie, if you want to debate characters using only their movie and TV show appearances like a normie, you're in the wrong section of the Star Wars forums. This is Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe. Go try the film and tv show sections. You'll infuriate fewer people there and have an overall better time smile .
Then you'll be deprived of my wisdom and become stagnate in your own personal growth. I don't seek to infuriate I seek to have reasonable discourse.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 02:17 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then you'll be deprived of my wisdom and become stagnate in your own personal growth. I don't seek to infuriate I seek to have reasonable discourse.
So you're oh so wise and reasonable, yet willfully ignorant about the finer details of Star Wars...right.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 02:20 AM
quanchi112
Disney

So you're oh so wise and reasonable, yet willfully ignorant about the finer details of Star Wars...right.
I am wise not to waste my time onslemthinngtnat doesn't really matter in Star Wars. It's just want to sell more merchandise. They tried the same nonsense with their Star Trek comics but admitted it in an interview.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 02:21 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am wise not to waste my time onslemthinngtnat doesn't really matter in Star Wars. It's just want to sell more merchandise. They tried the same nonsense with their Star Trek comics but admitted it in an interview.
Because a business is going to spend its resources on a niche area of a franchise in order to sell more "merchandise" rather than focus on the pop-culture aspect of it....right

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 02:27 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Because a business is going to spend its resources on a niche area of a franchise in order to sell more "merchandise" rather than focus on the pop-culture aspect of it....right
Any business is going to sell more merchandise because it's their goal to maximize profit. That I understand but don't expect me to believe the salesman with everything they tell you. The comics, games, etc. don't matter when it comes to the films and live action series.

You're old enough to decide for yourself and ignore my infinite wisdom. One day you will log in and apologize to me.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 02:30 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

A reminder that jedi dooku was vast vastly below his sith self...

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 04:21 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dooku is the only character that can do absolutely nothing worthy of note and still win threads.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 05:04 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Doing nothing of note >>>> getting
Cut in half by a padawan

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 05:10 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Stark
Lord of Winterfell

Originally posted by ILS
Dooku is the only character that can do absolutely nothing worthy of note and still win threads.

(please log in to view the image)

The North Remembers

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 05:20 AM
Click here to Send Lord Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by ILS

I guess sh_tstomping Anakin and Kenobi, being historically a better duellist than Mace and being able to stand his ground against Yoda are no feats...?

(At least one of these feats is atributed to this specific version of Dooku)

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 08:02 AM
Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Dooku blitzes smile

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 08:10 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ILS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bentley
I guess sh_tstomping Anakin and Kenobi, being historically a better duellist than Mace and being able to stand his ground against Yoda are no feats...?

(At least one of these feats is atributed to this specific version of Dooku)
Yeah, he was an equal for TPM Mace. The other two feats are after he went through a significant power increase.

Explain to me how that puts him above Maul.

“The galaxy must experience the pain of death and the rapture of rebirth as I have. I will bring chaos. It is time for war.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 08:35 AM
Click here to Send ILS a Private Message Find more posts by ILS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote