KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » If He Be Worthy - Tournament Invitation

If He Be Worthy - Tournament Invitation
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I think they're trolling you, that's why I didn't take it seriously lol.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 08:07 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Is it a single post or?

Because if not, am wondering how the three way plays out. Do I post after the second or third person, or first etc?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 08:23 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

We will be single posting this one, yes thumb up then things will go back to standard

Op

Rebuttal

End Post

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:00 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Leo, check your inbox

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:03 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

One post to rule them out

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 09:31 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

* out meant all, so what constitutes a victory?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 10:34 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by beatboks
Hold the farm, people are complaining about Daimon and Nate freaking Grey got thru unopposed???

I'm screwed

Kick back relax. They are just hating on our swag.

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 11:45 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

so the 3-way is a single-post match with 2 winners...? huh

and geezus beats, do you ever go into a match not already complaining that the opponent is more powerful than you are and that you're the "underdog" who has no chance? stop covering your bases, damn man...lol

Last edited by leonidas on Mar 15th, 2018 at 12:51 PM

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 12:45 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

btw, do we have a date when the openings are due yet?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 01:03 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Yes sir, the 23rd thumb up

Yeah, the 3 way is a little strange but we need the two winners to keep it 4 participants.

The single post is just to simplify it.

The 1v1 matches will have the standard 3 posts.

I'm willing to nice some extensions too, but given that we've got 8 days until the OP due date try and get those posts in on time guys thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:12 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

any other rules we need to know about?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:13 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

I bet Bentley wishes he got in on the 3 way instead of the ass rape

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:17 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Originally posted by Damborgson
Okay guys here's the deal.

Thanks to the magic of random.org, I've placed Supermutant within one of the available matches. And, looks like Darksaint and Leonidas will have company thumb up

So here's the rules for the three way.

- Free for all, no helping each other
- Because of the amount of matches, the three way will have two winners who advance to the semi-final matches.
- There must be consensus as to who loses. At least two judges must agree as to who is the weakest link of the three, or we will keep looking for judges.
- After the two victors are chosen, and one would like to take the losers character, priority goes to who was agreed to have the strongest case in the three way. For this reason, I ask the judges to give a First place, second place and third place.

So

Silver Surfer (Supermutant) vs Loki (Leonidas) vs Absorbing Man (Darksaint)

Fight hard folks thumb up

Nothing else besides the already established rules in the OP and these ones

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:18 PM
Supermutant

Win by ko, death, entrapment ?

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 06:32 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Ko/Death

Entrapment is nearly impossible in this tourney because of Mjolnir but if you can prove to the judges that you've sufficiently disabled your opponent then go for it and it will be a win as well.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 15th, 2018 07:02 PM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by beatboks
Oh I'm still good with Hellstrom.
Just thought it a little wierd.

I do want it clarified re "WORTHY" though. Tje concept is that whoever we pick is worthy of the Mjilnor they wield and no one else right??

I can see every argumemt against me opening up with "Hellstrom isnt worthy so your Mjilnor gives you nothing"

Just realised I havent had an answer to this question (at least I havent seen it)

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 04:17 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

thumb up all the negative emotions will mess Mjolnir up and you have to drop it

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 11:29 AM
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

have sent in part I of my write up Will work on part II over weekend and have in by Sunday (FYI it's 11.7 Friday night for me).

Need to get into this as I'm on a cruise in the South pacific for a week from next Saturday.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 01:38 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Everyone save Damborgson a headache and submit your write ups through http://text-share.com. Believe me this forum is pure ass when it comes to quote copy paste.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 02:58 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Thank you thumb up

Since you two have already sent me in your OP's, ill wait for part 2 then open up your match.

Good start y'all.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 06:04 PM