KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » If He Be Worthy - Tournament Invitation

If He Be Worthy - Tournament Invitation
Started by: Damborgson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (36): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I assume this is forum rules with no prep time.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 06:36 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Yes sir. No prep, standard forum rules.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 08:33 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
so the 3-way is a single-post match with 2 winners...? huh

and geezus beats, do you ever go into a match not already complaining that the opponent is more powerful than you are and that you're the "underdog" who has no chance? stop covering your bases, damn man...lol

O_o. ?????

Curry's tourney where I picked 3 mid metas in a high meta tourney and smack talked. Hardly complaining. Unless your talking about when I answered the questions of why I picked them during the tourney.

In another I used Capt Comet who can bever be called under powered, Superman ever so slightly lite with Xavier/Grey level mental powers.

The only other tourney I've been in here (that I recall) I had the most powerful character avail (Jean Grey). I dont recall complaining either, I did say DS should win due to my complete lack of knowledge of her.

Also not complaining about being out powered (I usually pick characters below the bar or middle of the pack) but at the fact of being called as over limits when well below a few picked that weren't.

Added to which I've already done Hellstrom vs Nate in a CaV (like a BZ) on the vine and a tourney and lost both. I dont have no chance (the pairing of Daimon and Mjilnor works well for me), but a straight up fight between these 2 would be Id's to loose not mine to wim. Mjilnor should change that because I get more from it.

Old Post Mar 16th, 2018 10:50 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

good, no excuses. now go get 'im tiger. thumb up

Old Post Mar 17th, 2018 01:17 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Just a quick reminder to the match in progress that your rebuttal will be directly posted in the BZ, but your last post will be sent to me again thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 04:38 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

So our three way is a single post, correct?

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 04:43 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Correct good sir.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 19th, 2018 04:51 PM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Another quick reminder for the 3 way and remaining 1v1 watch to get those OP's in by the 23rd thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 04:58 PM
Supermutant

I change my pick to Light Ray. eek!

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 01:14 AM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

have any of my match mates (or any other competitors) already turned in write ups? i may be able to get mine in tonight, but tomorrow for sure, regardless.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 04:37 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I turned mine in last month

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 04:40 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I have yet to get another write up besides the ongoing match, which I will extend to this coming Monday seeing as how ID has not yet responded. If there's no more action ill just leave it to the judges as is I guess.

LoB, Bentley, you guys working on your first drafts?

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 04:58 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Damborg about to see the pain in having to keep poking people to send stuff.

At least you didn't just give up, like the Low Meta tourney who didn't even get finalized to this day.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 07:43 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thumb up

time to send pm's to remind methinks....

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 07:49 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Yup, this is where being a host starts to suck. Everybody hits this wall. Good luck powering through.

And for the record, I submitted my judgement for that low meta tourney. So if that determines the winner in lieu of other judges, congratulations to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: someone.

happy

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 07:53 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Digi
Yup, this is where being a host starts to suck. Everybody hits this wall. Good luck powering through.

And for the record, I submitted my judgement for that low meta tourney. So if that determines the winner in lieu of other judges, congratulations to [SPOILER - highlight to read]: someone.

happy

You should post your judgement, to get it done with.

We'll never get the rest.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 08:01 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

The only two posts I read were Phildo and Dirtstain's posts. If I ever think to read it all I might volunteer to judge.

I would have if I agreed to judge before hand though. Don't really get what's so hard. As it stands now, no pressure

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2018 08:09 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Yeah time to start talking to people.

Also that'd be awesome if you could post that Digi. Have an unofficial champion at least.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 07:59 AM
Bentley
Seitei

I have the outline for my attack plan, I'll try to send it in the next couple of days. Had some inpediment because of strikes at the school diner and misplaced commitments here and there.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 08:01 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Okay thumb up

I'll extend that deadline to Monday as well then, same for LoB.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2018 08:02 AM