KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.

Thread for Leftist Hypocrisy and Other Immoral Behavior.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (138): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 15 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Standard equalizing tactics

Truth hurt kiddo? We see nonsense spewed out by leftist outlets. MIC, VOX, Vice.

Oh and this is a fact, it won't be argued.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:20 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Truth hurt kiddo? We see nonsense spewed out by leftist outlets. MIC, VOX, Vice.

Oh and this is a fact, it won't be argued.
Silly Pinocchio your nose, look at your nose.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:23 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I like how one of the first things some people point out is that a lot of these youtubers are white. that should tell you everything you need to know about the type of people the whiners are.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:24 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
I like how one of the first things some people point out is that a lot of these youtubers are white. that should tell you everything you need to know about the type of people the whiners are.

They are obsessed with race. Kinda like...the nazis smile

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Silly alt-righters you're the fascists by definition.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:27 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Sorry if noting a pattern of "White male" upsets you in your special place, but nice to see you're still trying to play the race-card, chief.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Silly alt-righters you're the fascists by definition.

^triggered

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:29 PM
Silent Master

LOL!!! a no u response from rob. ironic considering how much he whines about Surtur doing it.

Just another case of it's only ok when he does it?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:31 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sorry if noting a pattern of "White male" upsets you in your special place, but nice to see you're still trying to play the race-card, chief.

Are you against playing the race card in general? You are, correct?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:32 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

LOL!!! a no u response from rob. ironic considering how much he whines about Surtur doing it.

Just another case of it's only ok when he does it?

^ Pretending like he didn't play the race-card just yesterday with his "but I'm Cherokee, so..." rants.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

They are obsessed with race. Kinda like...the nazis smile

^ From the guy who literally defended nazis in the Charlotsville and other threads with whataboutry and equalization tactics.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:34 PM
Silent Master

rob still trying his "No U" argument.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:36 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ From the guy who literally defended nazis in the Charlotsville and other threads with whataboutry and equalization tactics.

Never defended nazis, do better.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:37 PM
Silent Master

Are you against playing the race card in general? You are, correct?

He's been playing the race card the entire tire and when I pointed it out, I got a typical "No U" reply.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:38 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

It's funny how these same types always need some White edge-lord youtube ranter to tell them how to feel on any given topic. It's like they're incapable of watching or reading something in it's original form and coming to their own conclusions. eg Little Wooden Boy does it constantly.

Nobody needs anyone to tell them that criminally punishing someone for making a joke is ****ing retarded.

The principle of free speech itself isn’t something you need to be brainwashed into by some cult following of an online figure, and suggesting it is is absolutely obtuse.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:46 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Nobody needs anyone to tell them that criminally punishing someone for making a joke is ****ing retarded.

The principle of free speech itself isn’t something you need to be brainwashed into by some cult following of an online figure, and suggesting it is is absolutely obtuse.

Yet instead of having the story as is, it's produced via narration from White male edgelord. Which is my point. Not that a particular story/topic is wrong or not

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:48 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

So you’re saying it’s wrong because they’re giving their opinion on it instead of blankly stating facts with no commentary?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:50 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

No, I'm noting that certain people are unable to form their own opinions without seemingly being fed what said opinion should be unless it's from some White male edgelord youtube ranter. Not sure how this isn't clear yet. Someone else noted this btw; I then noticed the clear pattern.

eg. Like I'm certain these stories appear in some media outlet that just states the story and doesn't have a narrator telling the viewer what to specifically think and how to feel about it. Reading something and making up your own mind, it's a hell-of-a-thing.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:53 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Well I agree that posting a news article would be better, but when I checked earlier Brietbart was the only news site I could find, and when I checked again another website did, but poisoned the well with “he has support from the alt-right” so I couldn’t really find a take on this everyone would agree was objective non biased journalism.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 08:57 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Just know that I am hard on you because I want you to succeed. I am hard, but I am fair.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2018 09:14 PM