KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What's up with ICE?

What's up with ICE?
Started by: Rockydonovang

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look at this, this is why I think they wanna get rid of ICE, stuff like this:

College Republicans Get In Huge Trouble for Posting 'I.C.E. I.C.E. Baby' Signs

"When the student legislature got wind of this, it released a statement saying it "would like to apologize to the student body for not taking a definitive stance against the violent actions from the College Republicans sooner." It continued: "Members of the senate believe that we should not tolerate or support any individual or organization that perpetuates hate speech on our campus. Direct endangerment of any kind should be condemned on this campus."

So now calling the authorities on a criminal is endangerment. These people are lunatics. So much for "see something, say something".

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 05:59 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
yeah it's really everyone else's fault. not your lying thread derailing time wasting troll friends. and never you.

How are other people responsible for your actions?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 06:00 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

yeah it's really everyone else's fault. not your lying thread derailing time wasting troll friends. and never you.

Lol LOOK how triggered you are. You belong to a group of friends that do things like dedicate entire threads to writing haikus about me you little weasel. Stop whining. And if what is going on here is "69'ing" then you have Rob's cock in your mouth 24/7 here.

Don't whine about derailments because we did start discussing ICE and the topic and you still can't shut the f*ck up. You're a little baby.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 06:02 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Surtur
Look at this, this is why I think they wanna get rid of ICE, stuff like this:

College Republicans Get In Huge Trouble for Posting 'I.C.E. I.C.E. Baby' Signs

"When the student legislature got wind of this, it released a statement saying it "would like to apologize to the student body for not taking a definitive stance against the violent actions from the College Republicans sooner." It continued: "Members of the senate believe that we should not tolerate or support any individual or organization that perpetuates hate speech on our campus. Direct endangerment of any kind should be condemned on this campus."

So now calling the authorities on a criminal is endangerment. These people are lunatics. So much for "see something, say something".

Wait wait wait... those signs=violence?

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 06:47 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Surtur
By that logic you should have been permabanned a long time ago.
This at least is accurate.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 06:47 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

So kbro made a thread criticizing the ICE and how they treat immigrants a certain way.

Surtur complained that he used "immigrant" instead of "illegal immigrant".

kbro accurately pointed out that "illegal immigrant" is a subset of "immigrant" so his original statement was accurate.

Surtur seems to be saying, though he hasn't made it explicit, that even if that is syntactically valid, it's still deceptive wording.

kbro responded by noting that the distinction was irrelevant to his point because the court order in question was about all immigrants.

I haven't seen Surtur respond to this.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 07:29 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Ellimist
So kbro made a thread criticizing the ICE and how they treat immigrants a certain way.

Surtur complained that he used "immigrant" instead of "illegal immigrant".

kbro accurately pointed out that "illegal immigrant" is a subset of "immigrant" so his original statement was accurate.

Surtur seems to be saying, though he hasn't made it explicit, that even if that is syntactically valid, it's still deceptive wording.

kbro responded by noting that the distinction was irrelevant to his point because the court order in question was about all immigrants.

I haven't seen Surtur respond to this.

Yes I did respond, it was on the previous page. I said the difference is important because the solution is different. An illegal immigrant should not be held for too long, they should be deported. That is not the solution for legal immigrants.

It can also still be agreed on that holding anyone longer than needed is not right. But there are different ways to approach it.

Last edited by Surtur on Apr 22nd, 2018 at 08:02 PM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 07:57 PM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Emperordmb
he doesn't come across as if he's constantly menstruating like Bashar, Rocky, AdamPOE, Putinbot, etc.

DMB, do you ever read the discussions you jump into?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 11:31 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Silent Master
What did he say that was dishonest?

He claimed that illegal immigrants aren't immigrants and then straw manned me as calling illegal immigrants legal. The first one is imply inaccurate and the second one is also an inaccurate reflection of what I said. I'd advise you read the op so you know what surt's complaining about.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 11:35 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
He claimed that illegal immigrants aren't immigrants and then straw manned me as calling illegal immigrants legal. The first one is imply inaccurate and the second one is also an inaccurate reflection of what I said. I'd advise you read the op so you know what surt's complaining about.

No, he said that there is a difference between an immigrant and a illegal immigrant.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2018 11:40 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by Silent Master
No, he said that there is a difference between an immigrant and a illegal immigrant.

Which is a false statement.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 01:08 AM
Flyattractor

Even the one difference being the case of One is LEGAL and the Other is NOT!?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 01:09 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

No, it's not.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 01:10 AM
Flyattractor

Actual Truth isn't a Factor Here. This is KMC!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 01:11 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Re: What's up with ICE?

Farm owner claims that Ice
-> Investigated private property without a warrant
-> Violently arrested a legal immigrant
-> Attacked the farmer
-> Destroyed video evidence

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index...._cuffed_hi.html
http://www.newsweek.com/ice-raid-fa...mmigrant-893388

In regards to this particular post:

Fox Side of Story

quote:
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement released a statement Thursday saying Aguilar was lawfully arrested by deportation officers under an "administrative arrest warrant for immigration violations." ICE said it has removed Aguilar from the U.S. three times, most recently in January 2014.

Officials said Aguilar has criminal convictions for reckless aggravated assault and illegal re-entry.

Funny how the article you posted tried to spin the narrative around a helpless farmhand that has never done anything wrong.

As far as going in there without a warrant, I can't speak to the legality of that.

I also think its important when speaking about immigrants and the law to identify said parties as either legal or illegal immigrants........

Last edited by snowdragon on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 01:55 AM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 01:52 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

it's impossible to have any sort of reasonable dialogue with this obnoxious phaggot derailing every topic. surt should have been permabanned

Odd. Many think the same about you. You contribute nothing but whining and trolling. You're actually a worse shit poster than Flyattractor because he sometimes posts news and videos.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 02:33 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Re: Re: What's up with ICE?

Originally posted by snowdragon
In regards to this particular post:

Fox Side of Story

Funny how the article you posted tried to spin the narrative around a helpless farmhand that has never done anything wrong.

As far as going in there without a warrant, I can't speak to the legality of that.

I also think its important when speaking about immigrants and the law to identify said parties as either legal or illegal immigrants........

Interesting, it's sad when Fox ends up being more accurate.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 02:59 AM
Silent Master

Originally posted by dadudemon
Odd. Many think the same about you. You contribute nothing but whining and trolling. You're actually a worse shit poster than Flyattractor because he sometimes posts news and videos.

At least Surt addressed the OP, Bash just went straight to the insults.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 02:59 AM
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Re: Re: What's up with ICE?

Originally posted by snowdragon
[B]In regards to this particular post:

Fox Side of Story

It's a good thing i said:
quote:
]the farmer claims

I don't assume hearsay is accurate. I leave that for the surt's of the forum.

As for the article, it reported what someone claimed, it did not take a stance on whether or not the man was lying. Not that I find what Trump's departments say paticularly trust worthy.

quote:

I don't have to specify when it isn't relevant to my point:
quote:
the immigrant being legal or illegal isn't remotely relevant to ICE disregarding the judgement of the courts.

I never made a point regarding his legal status, my sole point is they're not doing what the court said. If you want to find out information that isn't relevant to what I point out, that's your imperative.

And frankly if ICE, detains an immigrant, you should be able to figure out why that is. Surt's complaint would be valid if I called the immigrant legal, but I made no attempt to hide he's illegal. Surt's inability to make simple deductions or just click the article and find out info he wants for his own tangential arguments isn't my problem.

Last edited by Rockydonovang on Apr 23rd, 2018 at 05:09 AM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 05:06 AM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Not saying kbro is right here but he’s definitely improved

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2018 05:19 AM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote