KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Super Skrull vs. Superman

Super Skrull vs. Superman
Started by: StiltmanFTW

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
^^^ I actually posted that awhile back. I forget who, but someone begged me to post it in ownage, so I did that too.

People think I'm a fanboy of Supes, but who brought in the fat, bald, stump hand Lex beatdown? smile
...It was a suggestion. I didn't beg you.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:30 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by RealityWarper
I understand your point but Manchester Black is supposed to be a simple human with a psionic powers...

He has nothing to recover from this kind of eye injury neither...

He has no healing factor or anything like that.

The logic goes both ways.

Superman bringing a new utilisation of his X-rays to damage or disrupt the function of the brain cells would have make more sense.

Black is anything but a simple human.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:37 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SquallX

What I mean is that there is no physiological reason for him not to be blind after having a laser going through his eye.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 03:53 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

He really is though.

His physique is nothing compared to Super Skrull's.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 04:50 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by krisblaze
He really is though.

His physique is nothing compared to Super Skrull's.

Especially given his ability to absorb heat..

(please log in to view the image)

That's not to say that I think SS wins, just I don't think a HV lobotomy would be a viable path to victory.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 04:57 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober

That's not to say that I think SS wins, just I don't think a HV lobotomy would be a viable path to victory.

He has the powers of Johnny Storm.

The HV will definitely not work on him:

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 05:02 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Many characters can absorb heat. Not when Superman can generate heat enough to do insane shit like this.

That's just a random feat I pulled off my head. HV is probably the most dangerous energy blast any herald level being uses on regular basis.

If Superman is being even slightly serious, he would kill Superskrull with it, forget about Superskrull absorbing it.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 05:06 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by abhilegend
Many characters can absorb heat. Not when Superman can generate heat enough to do insane shit like this.

That's just a random feat I pulled off my head. HV is probably the most dangerous energy blast any herald level being uses on regular basis.

If Superman is being even slightly serious, he would kill Superskrull with it, forget about Superskrull absorbing it.

Major Force isn't exactly a character that showed a mastery of his powers.

He isn't Captain Atom...

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 05:17 PM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Funny thing is, a mindless resurrected version easily defeated Atom.

In Extreme Justice. The narration even stated if he was himself, he'd take a second to think and get trounced, but as a mindless zombie with no such issues, he was much more powerful, and just steamrolled him.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 06:04 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by RealityWarper
Major Force isn't exactly a character that showed a mastery of his powers.

He isn't Captain Atom...

Superman’s heat is so hot, it can’t be measured.

Superman heat vision is not just heat, it’s heat regulated through his body that’s fired at extreme speed. That’s why Kal doesn’t amp up when he’s hit with other Kryptonians heat visions.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 06:25 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by abhilegend
HV is probably the most dangerous energy blast any herald level being uses on regular basis.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 09:26 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Superman’s heat is so hot, it can’t be measured.

Superman heat vision is not just heat, it’s heat regulated through his body that’s fired at extreme speed. That’s why Kal doesn’t amp up when he’s hit with other Kryptonians heat visions.

But it says that he can absorb infinite amounts of heat. This tactic may not work. I know which one will though. A super speed beat down.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 09:44 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

@Squal,

Immeasurable strength/power output has been said about a lot of characters but we take those statements as just that, statements.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 10:03 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by carver9
@Squal,

Immeasurable strength/power output has been said about a lot of characters but we take those statements as just that, statements.

It was shown that machine that has the capabilities to measure the Sun’s core temperature, were unable to do the same with Kal’s heat vision.

And that was a Kal that wasn’t even trying.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 11:14 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Close fight.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 11:18 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by carver9
@Squal,

Weird how you aren't slinging this logic at the people hyping Super Skrull's ability to absorb "infinite heat".

Old Post Jun 17th, 2018 11:51 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by NemeBro
Weird how you aren't slinging this logic at the people hyping Super Skrull's ability to absorb "infinite heat".

Chasing that argument to its conclusion would become circular because it's not something that can be proven. However, a super speed beat down would be easier to prove. It really isn't hype either, it was written, or do you think people should ignore fictitious dialog pertaining to fictitious characters and go on what they believe?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 12:57 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Interesting, didn't know that about Supermans hv. I did wonder why he never amped.

The Parasite draining him dry via hv creates a bit of a plot hole there, though.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 01:05 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober

Isn't that Ultimate SS?

The robot girl, who is she? The one who 616 Galactus killed in his Ultimates crossover?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 01:07 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by cdtm
Isn't that Ultimate SS?

The robot girl, who is she? The one who 616 Galactus killed in his Ultimates crossover?
No, that's the 616 Super Skrull from Annihilation: Super Skrull Issue #4. The robot girl is Praxagora, Super Skrull's robot waifu he saved from enslavement under Annihilus' Annihilation Wave. She's powered by a miniature star in her chest.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2018 01:22 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote