KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: TV Series » The Clone Wars: Season 7 - Discussion Thread

The Clone Wars: Season 7 - Discussion Thread
Started by: TheIndyJedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (25): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ Yeah TCW Ahsoka vs TCW Maul has to be an Epic fight. Like the best ever.

F*** You Filoni.... F*** You
I mean, did you really think that Filoni wouldn't wank Ahsoka here?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 02:35 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ I dont know man. Why keep using Maul to wank others?

Clearly not nearly enough Maul fans sent him death threats after Rebels.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 02:40 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Tbh, it doesn't really bother me... Only because I think the season itself will be pretty great.

I'm expecting their battle to a bit more fleshed out then it was in the novel. Should be great visually, but probably not something a hardcore Maul fan will be able to fully appreciate.

...At least he survives, though. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 02:52 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by Galan007
I mean, did you really think that Filoni wouldn't wank Ahsoka here?

After what happened with her in Rebels, I'm not surprised by anything he does with her.

Also @ Thor, because Maul is basically the only evil villain left that anything can happen to.

Tbh I kinda wish they left him dead in TPM, I mean they had Savage Opress, Ventress, Grevious and Dooku. Adding a 5th villain seems kinda much tbh, especially when we really only ever see like 3 Jedi predominantly throughout TCW.

Also anyone notice, that we never really get any huge battles? Like...huge, it always seems like squad/platoon level with maybe a few vehicles in TCW. I kinda hope we get something more in this one.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 02:52 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ Well I did appreciate them fleshing his character out in TCW.

Would have preferred Sidious just killed him in The Lawless (or SOD), instead of just keeping him around to continuously job.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 03:40 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Also TF 99 while cool looking, really hope they aren't a disappointment like SCAR squadron. All flash and not really any substance.

Last edited by Zenwolf on Apr 15th, 2019 at 04:37 PM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 04:33 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheIndyJedi

^ Yeah TCW Ahsoka vs TCW Maul has to be an Epic fight. Like the best ever.

F*** You Filoni.... F*** You

Ahsoka is going to beat him in 2 moves, just you watch. It's Filoni? It's not like the guy ever had any respect for Maul

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 05:42 PM
Click here to Send TheIndyJedi a Private Message Find more posts by TheIndyJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Okay so about continuity... Ahsoka has her White sabers, which she got from an Inquisitor, and Maul has his double blade Inquisitor saber... So does this fight take place After the Ahsoka Novel then, as in after ROTS?

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 07:28 PM
Zenwolf

Probably time skip, which would seem kinda strange.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 07:42 PM
Darth Thor

^ Yeah but it shows Anakin giving her those Sabers. But hes supposed to hand her green ones back. So either that scene is a misdirect, or the Ahsoka Novel has been retconned.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 08:05 PM
Zenwolf

Maul just appears to have a regular double bladed, while Ahsoka has her two blue. They could have more than one fight?

Last edited by Zenwolf on Apr 15th, 2019 at 08:31 PM

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 08:27 PM
Darth Thor

^ His double blade is the one he has in Rebels. Hes apparently got it from an Inquisitor.

Anyway when he fights Ahsoka at the beginning of her novel, he has his dark saber im sure. So it has to be after that part of the novel at least.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 08:40 PM
ares834

She has blue sabers in the trailer, not white. Anyway, it’s obvious they are just going to be retconning the fight from the novel.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2019 10:25 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Yeaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Thats more like it Disney! Or Lucasfilm, or whoever makes the decisions nowadays.
Told you to have faith you faux fan.

Episode 9 will bank and be awesome as well that you doubted. I am always right.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 03:05 AM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by ares834
She has blue sabers in the trailer, not white. Anyway, it’s obvious they are just going to be retconning the fight from the novel.

lol so much for Canon is Canon now.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 06:15 AM
ares834

I mean, we've always knew that was going to be a case. There have already been bigger retcons anyway, even within the films themselves.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 07:19 AM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Yay they get to kill more droids
We’ve never seen that before!

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 07:34 AM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

Originally posted by Galan007

...At least he survives, though. stick out tongue

Oh jeez I hope they don't have her chop his legs off to justify the different ones he has in Solo sad

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 10:32 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

lol so much for Canon is Canon now.
I think the parts of the novel that actually depict some of their battle will still be canon for the most part(albeit more fleshed-out), but also keep in mind that there were a lot of cutaways in the novel. That gives Filoni free reign to do...pretty much whatever he wants with this.

Oh jeez I hope they don't have her chop his legs off to justify the different ones he has in Solo sad
Tbh, I'm far more interested in how Maul lost control of his criminal syndicate after Solo, and ended up marooned on Malachor by the time of Rebels. For me, the battle between he and Ahsoka is the last thing I'm looking forward to seeing this season.

What I'm hoping for is that this season ultimately culminates with the commencement of Order 66/Operation Knightfall, and ends with Anakin marching up the steps of the Jedi Temple with the 501st before the proverbial 'fade to black'.

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Galan007 on Apr 16th, 2019 at 02:16 PM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 02:11 PM
Darth Thor

^ We shall see. I dont think the part where they clash blades once (with his dark saber), and Rex and crew capture him is happening. But they might be able to leave room for that to have still happened at some point.

Yeah I do want to know how Mauls story shifts from SOD to Solo. But we still wont find out how he gets stranded on Malachor because that would be post Solo.

Oh yes Operation Knightfall please.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 02:50 PM