KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Puck vs Warpath

Puck vs Warpath
Started by: juggernaut74

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Are you talking about Warpath?

Yes.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
What issues did these events happen in? Scans?

AvX.

Hulk.

Uncanny X-Men.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2018 08:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by leonidas
ok, cool. so i wasn't too far off base when i said cl80, or i was?

80 tons is probably stretching it. He did lift the X-Jet, although it was still running at the time so not 100% him. I'd guess cl30-40ish currently, like kris suggested.

Warpak is still pretty silly, especially if we include statements. Lady Deathstrike said he was stronger than the current Weapon X line-up combined. This includes Sabretooth, Lady Deathstrike, Domino, and Omega Red. Possibly Old Man Logan although he was out of comission at the time. They are fearless characters by nature, but seemed pretty apprehensive about fighting him. He nearly solo'd the Winter Guard. Hypersonic flight, good healing factor, class 40ish strength, the knives, explosive rounds don't scratch him.

He's turning into Monet tbh, but with the healing factor replacing invulnerability. Could just be temporary Pak wank though. I don't mind the boost tbh. Warpath should be a bigger deal that he was imo.

Last edited by StyleTime on Aug 13th, 2018 at 06:46 PM

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 06:39 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I'm not a fan of giving him a hf and pretending it's always been there.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 07:00 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

It was definitely executed poorly.

Those Weapon X scientists discussing his healing factor like it's common knowledge was downright hilarious. One even said, "can't ever get enough of that," as if he sees Warpath do this all the ****ing time hahahahahaha.

Pak was like "Just roll with it folks."

Last edited by StyleTime on Aug 14th, 2018 at 08:05 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 07:50 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yes. It was hilariously bad.

Most superheroes/villains that are all about enhanced physicals must have some sort of accelerated healing (Parker, Cage, McCoy and great many others), it's only logical.

But the actual regenerative healing factor - power that matters on the battlefield - is something else entirely... "omfg, that spectacular healing factor of Warpath, even better than Deathstrike's, take a look" - horrible writing.

Since his debut, Warpath has been receiving all sorts of random power-ups... there was no need to retcon the existence of HF into James' powerset. Pak could just state it's a new superpower he just developed.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2018 08:04 PM