KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Charlottesville 1 year on, what do I see looking in on America?

Charlottesville 1 year on, what do I see looking in on America?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Putinbot1
And he's right.

Lmao.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 10:54 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Your answer is quite clear: you wouldn't say Antifa is the same.
Well no because one is a hypothetical scenario that hasn't happened. An incomplete hypothetical scenario at that.

If someone murders an innocent bystander in the same circumstances at a rally of Antiwhite hate organised by the Alt-left yes they should be punished and are exactly the same.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 10:55 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well you aren't very bright Rob. Or you're trolling. Which is it?

False Dilemma

But I can support my observation: They were a multitude of ways you could have portrayed your pretend Nazi in your pretend scenario, but you specifically choose to make him (let's call him Stewart B. Schneider, or "Nazi Stew", if you're into the whole brevity thing) as benign as possible. See?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 10:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
False Dilemma

But I can support my observation: They were a multitude of ways you could have portrayed your pretend Nazi in your pretend scenario, but you specifically choose to make him (let's call him Stewart B. Schneider, or "Nazi Stew", if you're into the whole brevity thing) as benign as possible. See?
Surt, you are being schooled by Rob here! I hope you are taking notes! This is a masterclass of debating!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 10:59 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt, you are being schooled by Rob here! I hope you are taking notes! This is a masterclass of debating!

I can't even tell if this is satire or you have a crush on Rob.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

False Dilemma

The scenario was about murder, not self defense. You too stupid to get this? Or trolling?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:03 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can't even tell if this is satire or you have a crush on Rob.
It's admiration at a job well done by a master in his field, the way Rob came into this thread and owned you, took my breath away!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's admiration at a job well done by a master in his field, the way Rob came into this thread and owned you, took my breath away!

But you claim to be intelligent, are you just giving up on that?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:05 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

The scenario was about murder, not self defense. You too stupid to get this? Or trolling?
You don't understand what Rob has said Surt. I hate it when this happens to you, you'll bang on and on about a point no one has made for pages and claim victory.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

You don't understand what Rob has said Surt. I hate it when this happens to you, you'll bang on and on about a point no one has made for pages and claim victory.

Now this is good comedy. It's funny with the slightest hint of irony. You're learning thumb up

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:07 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

But you claim to be intelligent, are you just giving up on that?
? Your lost again and lashing out... It's O.K. Surt. Read back with a slow voice in your head. Hang on I'll help I have a hypothetical ball here, *hands Surt Imaginary hypothetical ball", go and play with it.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:07 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Let's talk about murder, let's talk about context, let's talk about equalization and all things in between those things.

Murder Case 1: A woman suffocates her 5yp because well, she didn't want to be burdened by motherhood.

Murder Case 2: A woman shoots and kills in cold blood the man who raped and mutilated her 5yo child two years prior.

(These are not pretend scenarios, these are actual cases. Names have been withheld)

Now, they're both murder as murder is just that. But do you feel they're the exact same in terms of context, morals, possible justification? Would you equalize and blanket these just the same?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:08 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's talk about murder, let's talk about context, let's talk about equalization and a;; things in between those things.

Murder Case 1: A woman suffocates her 5yp because well, she didn't want to be burdened by motherhood.

Murder Case 2: A woman shots and kills in cold blood the man who raped and mutilated her 5yo child two year prior.

( These are not pretend scenarios, these are actual cases. Names have been withheld)

Now, they're both murder as murder is just that. But do you feel they're the exact same in terms of context, morals, possible justification? Would you equalize and blanket these just the same?

Jesus you're retarded.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:09 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's talk about murder, let's talk about context, let's talk about equalization and a;; things in between those things.

Murder Case 2: A woman shots and kills in cold blood the man who raped and mutilated her 5yo child two year prior.

( These are not pretend scenarios, these are actual cases. Names have been withheld)

I tried to make this point with Goober pages back, let's see if Surtur does better.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:10 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why bother? You guys are both trolls. You couldn't answer the scenario put forth without coming off like pieces of shit, so you pull this lol.

It's pathetic, but expected.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:11 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I tried to make this point with Goober pages back, let's see if Surtur does better.

He did the expected, he dodged via personal attack

Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jesus you're retarded.
Jesus was probably imaginary also... why insult him, even if he wasn't his been dead a long time.

Robtard
Senor Member

I grabbed surt by his man-pussy :0

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:12 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

He did the expected, he dodged via personal attack

You did the expected: strawmanned like you always do. Moving on.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:12 PM
Silent Master

IOW, you want Surt to give you a reason so you can excuse the hypothetical Antifa person for murdering someone.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:13 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote