KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Charlottesville 1 year on, what do I see looking in on America?

Charlottesville 1 year on, what do I see looking in on America?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
He did the expected, he dodged via personal attack
Yeah, he comes on daily spouting his hateful far-right shit and we are trolls because we don't go on youtube and start hating the people youtube "heads" tell us. What a cuck he is!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:13 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
IOW, you want Surt to give you a reason so you can excuse the hypothetical Antifa person for murdering someone.

Bingo. But they'll continue to jerk each other off and pretend this isn't the reality.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:14 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Putinbot1
I tried to make this point with Goober pages back, let's see if Surtur does better.

You never really tried to make this point from me in regards to what we were discussing. You seemed to be focused strictly upon ideologies and whether or not a person feels oppressed, which is in no way compatible to the distinction Rob is making.

And you still haven't actually answered any of my points Mr Trump Jr laughing out loud . All you did was ask if all the victims had KKK uniforms in their closet as if that's something that needs to be disproved to charge those who assaulted them.

Last edited by darthgoober on Aug 30th, 2018 at 11:20 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:14 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The reality of the situation is: Reality > pretend scenarios

Yes, this is a fact. Not an Cult of Trump "Alt-Fact" not really a fact, but an actual real fact.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The reality of the situation is: Reality > pretend scenarios

You failed, move on.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:15 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I'm not reading almost 10 pages of this B.S.

Someone summarize, honestly, what happened.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:21 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by dadudemon

You already know what happened.

25 folks in masks did a 1 year anniversary rally (totally retarded.)

Thousands rallied to say stfu, some small percentage of Antifa came and f-d it up for everyone.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:23 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Ever watch a double-fisting video? Well that's basically what happened to Surt here sad

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL you can't really trust anyone to do this.

But I wanted to get an idea of how far these weasels would go. Asked Putin bot if he'd think antifa were as bad as nazis if they murdered someone.

He said "well if it was self defense" and I clarified no murder. Then they ask if it was a nazi who was murdered lol. So I give two scenarios, one an innocent and one a nazi who had not attacked anyone. Then it's implied I'm soft on nazis cuz I specified this nazi wouldn't have attacked anyone. Yet if he had they could scream self defense, which defeated the purpose of the scenario.

Then Rob and Putin trolled and celebrated pretend victories.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:24 PM
darthgoober

Everyone agrees that Nazis are bad, but some people think that unprovoked violence against them or Trump supporters is ok since people feel marginalized, which some people disagree with. Basically the same argument that's been going for 2 or 3 years now laughing

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:25 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Surtur

But I wanted to get an idea of how far these weasels would go. Asked Putin bot if he'd think antifa were as bad as nazis if they murdered someone.

He said "well if it was self defense" and I clarified no murder. Then they ask if it was a nazi who was murdered lol. So I give two scenarios, one an innocent and one a nazi who had not attacked anyone. Then it's implied I'm soft on nazis cuz I specified this nazi wouldn't have attacked anyone. Yet if he had they could scream self defense, which defeated the purpose of the scenario.

You and Robtard are like siblings bickering over who didn't put the toilet seat down and then putin comes in and puts and down and takes a dump.

Terrible.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:26 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surtur telling Daddy...

@Gooober, I actually did ask almost exactly that and then you said I was saying something else and I explained about sentences and circumstance and I answered a page or so back as I had to complete the Scenario.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:28 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by snowdragon
You already know what happened.

25 folks in masks did a 1 year anniversary rally (totally retarded.)

Thousands rallied to say stfu, some small percentage of Antifa came and f-d it up for everyone.
Ever watch a double-fisting video? Well that's basically what happened to Surt here sad
Originally posted by Surtur

Originally posted by darthgoober
Everyone agrees that Nazis are bad, but some people think that unprovoked violence against them or Trump supporters is ok since people feel marginalized, which some people disagree with. Basically the same argument that's been going for 2 or 3 years now laughing

Robtard's answer is the most accurate and clear winner. Knew you could do it, Rob!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:29 PM
darthgoober

Surtur telling Daddy...

@Gooober, I actually did ask almost exactly that and then you said I was saying something else and I explained about sentences and circumstance and I answered a page or so back as I had to complete the Scenario.

No, no you didn't. Go ahead and quote yourself.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:31 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Robtard's answer is the most accurate and clear winner. Knew you could do it, Rob!
Yeah, the thing is Surt has been fisted so much he has learnt to love it and us.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:33 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by darthgoober
No, no you didn't. Go ahead and quote yourself.
Read back you'll find it, like I said you didn't understand and went off about the law being applied differently and then I explained again differently. It's fine though.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:35 PM
Silent Master

People don't want to honestly answer a simple question because doing so would prove they're just as biased as they're claiming the other side is.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:38 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Read back you'll find it, like I said you didn't understand and went off about the law being applied differently and then I explained again differently. It's fine though.

No I won't find it, because a compatible statement from you doesn't exist. You rattled off a bunch of totally irrelevant stuff about England 200 years ago when we're talking about person on person crime in the present day(Rob actually did that) and refused to actually address specific instances of such beyond condemning the kids who tortured the autistic boy.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:45 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

eg If Richard B. Spencer was giving a lecture on how America is a White Christian Nation and Black people need to go back to Africa and someone shot him dead because of it, that would be murder.

Did you people really need that spelled out for it to be reality? For reals?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:47 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Silent Master
People don't want to honestly answer a simple question because doing so would prove they're just as biased as they're claiming the other side is.

I read the summaries and I understood the basics of the last 10ish pages. I can't believe they made 10 pages while I was working for 4 hours.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 11:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote