KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Charlottesville 1 year on, what do I see looking in on America?

Charlottesville 1 year on, what do I see looking in on America?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthgoober

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
eg If Richard B. Spencer was giving a lecture on how America is a White Christian Nation and Black people need to go back to Africa and someone shot him dead because of it, that would be murder.

Did you people really need that spelled out for it to be reality? For reals?

Only because so many refuse to take a definitive stance on specific matters laughing out loud . I actually commend you for doing so in this instance.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 12:02 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

But nothing Pbot or I have said would have lead you to believe that we'd believe otherwise. In fact, we've both made comments that would lead you to believe that.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 12:43 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

That's the problem with giving evasive answers, it leaves things open to interpretation.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 01:20 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Except they were direct answers.

eg

Originally posted by Putinbot1
They clearly should be punished the same way white people who beat up blacks for being blacks are etc.

This is why a code of behaviour is so important, political correctness wasn't perfect but it did provide this to a point.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 02:23 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

IIRC, that post came after he was accused of answering like a politician, IE giving evasive answers.

So, thank you for agreeing with me.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 02:39 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

eg

He was only speaking of the teens who tortured the autistic boy. I gave 4 examples, that's the only one he fully condemns.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 03:03 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey, I can't be blamed for people's inability to comprehend complex sentences and ideas.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 11:26 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

eg If Richard B. Spencer was giving a lecture on how America is a White Christian Nation and Black people need to go back to Africa and someone shot him dead because of it, that would be murder.

Did you people really need that spelled out for it to be reality? For reals?
They do because only white people have rights in their America, they tolerate the blacks because the have to Rob.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 11:29 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
People don't want to honestly answer a simple question because doing so would prove they're just as biased as they're claiming the other side is.

Bingo.

IIRC, that post came after he was accused of answering like a politician, IE giving evasive answers.

Another bingo. They evaded the question, whined about the scenario,etc.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 12:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Debates With Strawmen: Nazis Vs Commies

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 01:09 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Hey, I can't be blamed for people's inability to comprehend complex sentences and ideas.
They can't even expand their vocabulary...

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 01:19 PM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Surtur
Debates With Strawmen: Nazis Vs Commies

KEK

"What?! A real communism Nazism alliance has never been tried!"

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:26 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

FFS, get the whole picture.

Are you taking one out of Surt's book of eDebating 101: The Pretend Victory?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:31 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
They can't even expand their vocabulary...
This is true Adam!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:34 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

eg
Can't get more direct than that really Rob. What happened to Trump at McCain's funeral, how come he didn't go?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 04:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can't get more direct than that really Rob. What happened to Trump at McCain's funeral, how come he didn't go?

Trump had better things to do like golf.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 09:09 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I don't think McCain wanted him there. TBF, I doubt Trump would have had the class to show up anyways.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2018 09:12 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think McCain wanted him there. TBF, I doubt Trump would have had the class to show up anyways.
What a **** he is, I was beginning to think perhaps he's O.K. for America he's improving the economy then I read about the type of job conditions that people are being forced to take and thought capitalism out of control.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 01:41 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

who can blame him? who wants some fascist game show host clown speaking a eulogy at their funural? anyone?

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 02:22 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
who can blame him? who wants some fascist game show host clown speaking a eulogy at their funural? anyone?
Putin might, Thatcher would have.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 02:25 PM