KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Charlottesville 1 year on, what do I see looking in on America?

Charlottesville 1 year on, what do I see looking in on America?
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah you got owned something fierce and you won't be able to salvage it so I wouldn't even bother trying.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 01:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Yeah you got owned something fierce and you won't be able to salvage it so I wouldn't even bother trying.
In your mind and probably your little pals, in anybody else, not so much. But keep hanging on to DDDM's tails he's a bright guy who you clearly look up to. Surt belongs on the cuuuck bus.
The cuck bus!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 01:36 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Putinbot1
In your mind and probably your little pals, in anybody else, not so much. But keep hanging on to DDDM's tails he's a bright guy who you clearly look up to. Surt belongs on the cuuuck bus.
The cuck bus!

LOL! You're so triggered over DDM slapping you down. All you can do is spit out the same shit you always spew. It's hilarious.

And bro: anyone who is intelligent and not a bias piece of shit knows you got owned. That is the best part smile

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 01:38 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

LOL! You're so triggered over DDM slapping you down. All you can do is spit out the same shit you always spew. It's hilarious.

And bro: anyone who is intelligent and not a bias piece of shit knows you got owned. That is the best part smile
Surt the monkey in his Bigot tree grasping at any branch to save his fall. funny stuff!

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 01:40 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surt the monkey in his Bigot tree grasping at any branch to save his fall. funny stuff!

Geez, and to think you used to be somewhat entertaining. What happened? Is this the malaria?

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 01:41 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Geez, and to think you used to be somewhat entertaining. What happened? Is this the malaria?
Don't worry, the cuck bus will be along for you in a minute. smile

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 01:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

My advice to you is stay away from trying to debate DDM in the future, you get destroyed. Stick to those too lazy to properly debate you...you always do well with those thumb up

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 02:55 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ummm, loving how you are trying to build a difference in opinion into something else. Grasping for branches in the bigot tree, Surt lunges for a branch, falls and gets hit by the cuck bus.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 03:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ummm, loving how you are trying to build a difference in opinion into something else. Grasping for branches in the bigot tree, Surt lunges for a branch, falls and gets hit by the cuck bus.

Loving your coping. Keep it up, I'm sure one of your pals will throw you a bone sooner or later thumb up

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 03:03 PM
dadudemon

Bit of a strawman DDDM

Are you saying the point you make next is a strawman?

...people should be allowed to counter-demonstrate without fear of having cars driven into them.

I guess so. This would be a strawman of my point. Criminal incitement to violence is not "counter-protesting." Which was the point I was making.

Violence is violence and murder is murder. One is an Apple the other isn't.

Since the DoJ and the FBI include them both under "violence", you're word game is noted but rejected.

Originally posted by BackFire
I don't believe DDM is arguing that all counter protesting should not be allowed wholesale, merely that calls to violence masquerading as a peaceful protest, which is what he's saying Antifa did here, should be prosecuted.

Correct. thumb up

And the police are at least partially culpable for not getting ahead of the activities in Charlottesville that lead to escalating violence. There was enough evidence for many days before events happened that they could have separated out the protesters, much like local law enforcement does with Westboro Baptist church people, to prevent escalating violence.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 03:13 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Well, I see that my words turned into an argument between Whirly and Surtur for one-up games and I did not intend for that to happen. I did not intend to one-up anyone. I just wanted to draw attention to the idea that it is not as simple as "one side murdered and the other did not."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 03:17 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, I see that my words turned into an argument between Whirly and Surtur for one-up games and I did not intend for that to happen. I did not intend to one-up anyone. I just wanted to draw attention to the idea that it is not as simple as "one side murdered and the other did not."

Which was basically my point as well, that you shouldn't have to wait until a group murder's someone before calling out their violence, I was then accused of defending the alt-right.

Seems like if you don't agree with certain people, you're either a Nazi or someone that defends them.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 03:43 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Would that woman have died if Antifa peeps hadn't organized a counter-protest, encouraged people to bring implements of violence, and antagonized - multiple times and with violence - the original Alt-Righter protestors?

As I've stated before, the antifa people who called for counter-protests and to take up arms should be charged with incitement to violence. Don't take my word for it, there is already legal precedence for this: Brandenburg v. Ohio.

Antifa does NOT pass the Brandenburg test for the Charlotsville, and multiple other counter protests, because of the organization to violence on social media. And before some antifa apologists try to whitewash what antifa did, they were calling people to arms before the events happened. Multiple days, not just one or two. The excuse, "oh, the alt-righter racists brought weapons so antifa brought weapons" is a lie. The Antifa peeps were calling for violence long before the protests and counter-protests began.

This is not apples to oranges. This is apples to apples: violence to violence. One of the alt-right people took it much too far beyond the too far it already was and killed someone.

Putinbot amd Robtard, steer clear of the misplaced and obviously dishonest self-righteous "apples to oranges" violence comparison. That's not a narrative that is factually supportable. If you wish to hold people accountable, hold the moron who murderd accountable and hold the antifa counter protesters accountable for criminal incitement to violence. Just because they were not correctly charged and prosecuted does not mean they did not break the law. There is plenty of evidence to charge several antifa organizers and commentors. Screenshots were taken and it got plenty of news coverage. It's a political issue which is why they haven't been charged.

Possibly not, possibly yes. Unless we have the Time stone where we can see alternate realities, who ultimately knows. I'll touch on this below.

I agree with much of all you say, but (and correct me if I read you wrong here) you seem to be phrasing it like it was a peaceful rally until the people opposing the Alt-Right/Nazis/Supremacist showed up and started shit, when we have video proof of some of the Alt-Right/Nazis/Supremacist attending this rally specifically to cause violence. eg Chris Cantwell, the total bad-ass Nazi who later cried about going to jail was outright claiming that he works out and trains in order to better cause violence and he was ready to both kill and in need die for his cause. That doesn't necessarily tell me that their intentions were peaceful until Antifa or whoever started it. So if we're mass blanketing people for the Heather Heyer attack, then it's more than just the driver of the car and Antifa. It's the masses of Alt-Right too.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 03:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't think you intended to own him. It was just a hilarious side effect.

And yes it's not as simple. Antifa has no murders to their name due to luck, not due to them being not very violent.

The other difference is the leniency they are given by the left versus how lenient the right is with people like Richard Spencer.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 03:47 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

it is as simple as violence begets violence. When you have the rhetoric of bigotry and Nazi ideology is endorsed on high, bigots become empowered they feel unchallenged and drive cars into people. The group who feels marginalised will respond with rhetoric and violence of their own. It is likely though as they come from a stronger moral base their members will commit less truly heinous acts.

People who haven't seen this will never understand. I saw it in Northern Ireland first hand. Violence begets violence and Trump in empowering bigots has done just this.

As for Surt he'll latch on to anything he thinks that supports his world view. Right Good, left bad. White good other races bad. Which I know was not your point.

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Aug 30th, 2018 at 04:04 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 03:51 PM
dadudemon

it is as simple as violence begets violence. When you have the rhetoric of bigotry and Nazi ideology is endorsed on high, bigots become empowered they feel unchallenged and drive cars into people. The group who feels marginalised will respond with rhetoric and violence of their own. It is likely though as they come from a stronger moral base their members will commit less truly heinous acts.

People who haven't seen this will never understand. I saw it in Northern Ireland first hand. Violence begets violence and trump in empowering bigots.

I cannot disagree with anything in this post and I think you're right on every point. thumb up

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 03:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So it's the nazis fault antifa are violent pieces of shit? Lol no.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 03:58 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

People who haven't seen this will never understand. I saw it in Northern Ireland first hand. Violence begets violence and trump in empowering bigots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnHBkKvZJIk

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 04:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

So it's the nazis fault antifa are violent pieces of shit? Lol no.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 04:02 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I cannot disagree with anything in this post and I think you're right on every point. thumb up
I wasn't disagreeing with the points you made either to be honest mate.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 04:02 PM