KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » What anime are you currently watching?

What anime are you currently watching?
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kento
The last Hokage

I've started watching Ahiru no Sora cause I like sports anime for some reason.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 09:11 PM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Astner
Finished Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2, so I'm finally up to date with the anime, and Season 4 is released in a year.

Great show.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: It kills Meruem and the two Royal Guards who dug him out of the fallout.

Yeah, but [SPOILER - highlight to read]: The King also took his pet game player with him. It was prettt unclear how much exposure is needed to be fatal.

But now I have a new question:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Alluka asks for four things, then grants a wish. And if she isn't able to complete her four requests, she gets put on hold, and no one else gets asked anything.

Ok, so what happens if someone dies before she can ask them? Does she get stuck in an endless loop, forever?

I mean, what if that butler actually handed over his brain, and died? Then what?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2019 11:18 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Interesting. HunterXHunter's "13th Hunter Chairman" arc may have been the inspiration for Split.

Either that, or M Night likes Doom Patrol.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2019 03:11 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Watched Tokyo Ghoul, Tokyo Ghoul √A, and Parasyte.

Tokyo Ghoul was decent.

Tokyo Ghoul √A was absolutely horrible. It's by far the edgiest shit I've seen in a professional medium. It was so bad that I'm refusing to continue the series.

Parasyte was really good.

Old Post Oct 25th, 2019 04:09 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Don't worry, you're not missing anything, Tokyo Ghoul:re was butchered far worse than Root A. And :re wasn't very good to begin with, either.

Me, I just binge-read Instant Bullet. Halfway through I found myself thinking, "at this point I wish the author would just have made a romcom instead," and then remembered that the series was authored by Aka, and that I'm already up to date on his ongoing romcom series. Now I kind of wish he'd go back and finish Instant Bullet.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 02:55 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Dragon Ball Z

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Nov 25th, 2019 05:49 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Just binged To You The Immortal, Three Days of Happiness, and Oyasumi Punpun over Thanksgiving weekend. I must have it out for myself.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2019 11:00 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

Manyuu Hikenchou

Old Post Dec 5th, 2019 07:06 PM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

Was it worth your watch? What do you rate a series like that as?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2019 10:29 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wakkawakkawakka

Currently watching My Hero Academia. I know its mostly another co.i g of age Shonen but it has cool stuff in it like this:

Old Post Jan 13th, 2020 05:54 AM
wakkawakkawakka is currently offline Click here to Send wakkawakkawakka a Private Message Find more posts by wakkawakkawakka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rewatching One Punch Man.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 07:17 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

That new “not Shield Hero isekai” Shield hero show

Sengoku Night Blood

Rewatching Log Horizon

JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure part 5

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2020 12:18 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Disgaea.

This anime is so shit but I kinda wanna finish it.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2020 03:11 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Was Seven Deadly Sins intended to end, and they just pressured the writer to continue the story? Because if felt like it should have ended with Mel-Demonlord.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2020 02:25 PM
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2020 07:07 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Goblin Slayer.

I'm enjoying the realistic take on fights, but they're all pretty underwhelming.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2020 10:41 PM
vansonbee
Isee

After the 1st episode, things slowly go downhill for GS.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 06:10 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Air.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2020 09:53 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sakigake!! Otokojuku.

Reading the manga. This series is AWESOME. It's about a Japanese boot camp with a batshit insane principle where everyone fights to the death.

How do I put this...

You know how Hercule Satan behaves when he's in character? Virtually every character is like that, only for real. Super duper macho men, taking everything so seriously that it becomes a parody, even despite the blood and guts.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2020 09:23 PM
vansonbee
Isee

Some of the shows I recently picked up.

Tower of God
episode 1: pretty generic opener
episode 2: introduced lot of unique characters, good comedy relief in the mix. The vibe from this show reminds me of HxH anime.

Digimon Adventures 2020
episode 1-2: basically a reboot, which is fine and dandy. Nice action sequences and no repetitive reused scenes. No return of the classic digivolution stage, which is fine with me.

Dorohedoro
Currently on episode 5 and enjoying every bit of it. I only wish part of it wasn't in cgi, but the story to good to give up on watching. Not sure who to root for, the protagonist or the antagonist side.

Railgun
Funny how a spin-off is better than the main series (Index).

Old Post Apr 14th, 2020 02:42 AM