KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » IMPORTANT: Raz is back

IMPORTANT: Raz is back
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

srsly tho you're all acting like desperate wh0res, and the thought of that will be what stings the most when raz vanishes again.

"brb gonna go buy a pack of cigarettes" -raz

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Sep 6th, 2018 at 10:39 PM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 10:36 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
srsly tho you're all acting like desperate wh0res, and the thought of that will be what stings the most when raz vasishes again.

"brb gonna go buy a pack of cigarettes" -raz

laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 10:36 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sometimes it takes years to buy cigarettes. You don't know.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 10:39 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Surter and Walshy Quick Recap

Surtur highly active content creator / poster in 3 forums

Walshy highly active in treating kmc community members with r e s p e c t

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 10:51 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by shiv

Bro I ooze respect. How dare you.

You ever play that sega game "The Ooze" ?

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 10:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

No

I don't play video games

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 10:57 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dude you live in Japan and don't play video games.

Whyyyy

Old Post Sep 6th, 2018 11:01 PM
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

uh... I read books right now I'm really into some 1920s 1930s titles

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 12:04 AM
Impediment
Endless

I'd unban Rogue Jedi, but I doubt he wants to come back.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 12:29 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Believe I told him that he was welcome back, he said he didn't want to.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 12:50 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

I (this time unironically) nominate myself as a mod for the computer/video games discussion, video game versus, and video game respect thread (lol) boards, considering the current mods (Peach and GK) have been absent for years. Perhaps also all versus if we are actually getting another admin and we can properly make an all versus forum now.

Some might say nay, citing my history of flaming other posters. I have few responses to this, save the assurance that I would not engage in such overtly insulting behavior while a mod.

It is my destiny to mod the video game forums. Look into your heart. You know it to be true.

I would also be willing to take up more of Peach's burdens and shoulder the responsibility of the anime and anime versus forum.

Also make me co-admin. I would be a benevolent, but vindictive ruler. You will learn to love me, or die like animals opposing me.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 01:04 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Originally posted by shiv

ty, if i become mod i'll create a position for you.

Did raz post anything in mod forum? he fixed the captcha so new people can join and approved some new username requests but looks as if he just vanished again without comment

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 01:09 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by NemeBro
I (this time unironically) nominate myself as a mod for the computer/video games discussion, video game versus, and video game respect thread (lol) boards, considering the current mods (Peach and GK) have been absent for years. Perhaps also all versus if we are actually getting another admin and we can properly make an all versus forum now.

Some might say nay, citing my history of flaming other posters. I have few responses to this, save the assurance that I would not engage in such overtly insulting behavior while a mod.

It is my destiny to mod the video game forums. Look into your heart. You know it to be true.

I would also be willing to take up more of Peach's burdens and shoulder the responsibility of the anime and anime versus forum.

Also make me co-admin. I would be a benevolent, but vindictive ruler. You will learn to love me, or die like animals opposing me.

i nominate you wh0re of the thread.

*edit* oh snap walshy with the upset win. sorry m8

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 01:11 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Originally posted by NemeBro

I want to be the mod of that section too.

You can keep the anime forum though, friend

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 01:22 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I mentioned Smas as a potential mod of the video game forum. Level headed guy. No idea if he's interested, though.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 01:32 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Anything interesting happening in the mod forum? Is Raz more active there?

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 01:45 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 02:35 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by One Big Mob
laughing out loud

You can't blame me for having hope :')

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 02:39 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Probably not, no.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 02:40 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Badabing
Raz posted a new thread in the mod section. I let him know which mods are still active. I also requested a new global mod and a new mod for the CB, SW and Mang/Anime forums. I requested a new SW section for the new movies.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2018 02:46 AM