KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Trans Tier Odds.

Trans Tier Odds.
Started by: DarkSaint85

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DarkSaint85

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
And Wally was faster then the one million supercomputer.

If he can mind screw that, Hulk should be a breeze.

I mean, he made Joker sane. Same Joker who captured the Spectre-force,
When Jim tried to enter his mind and judge him.

Oh sure, he *could* mind screw.

Where am I on this planet? We can scale it roughly to our world. You know I'm *somewhere*, so you need to first locate me. Either scan the entire planet telepathically, or physically. THEN target me, and then mind phuck me.

Now, don't get me wrong, am 100% sure Fernus can do this.

The beauty of my wish is, I don't need to know where you're at.

If we're using MMH's feats, well, in the EXACT same Fernus storyline, MMH needed to do this:

http://i.imgur.com/LarJZkE.jpg

By the time he's done all of that, a simple wish from me - and I don't even need to verbalize it - and he has no powers. I backed my point up with Cho just making a wish, and it happening - across the galaxy, from multiple planets; across dimensions.

And Hulk is Hulk stick out tongue so take Hulk's greatest thinking speed feats (remember, he's constantly running Gamma Maths) and now scale upwards, because I'm a fully released WBH.

Against Fate, Obsidian,SBP and Amazo etc, I just want to make it clear that I'm not going to add more scans or arguments, as it's done and dusted. Thanks to you guys, a tournament is only as good as it's contestants.

Edit: one more thing.

Mindphucking Wally has been brought up, as a good feat of Fernus. But remember, he only did so when Flash had slowed down:

(please log in to view the image)

Flash is fast enough to outthink him.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Sep 22nd, 2018 at 07:56 AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 07:48 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by cdtm
LoB is a lot better then he lets on.

He's my pick for dark horse.

LoB is actually quite good, generally.

Originally posted by leonidas
lol i don't know who wins, i only know saint loses. thumb up

You're just jelly. You see all of us, frolicking, even Carver is having fun with us.

This could've been us, Leoni. This could've been us.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 08:11 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i know no one can replace carver in your heart.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 12:41 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by One Big Mob
I just hope LoB doesn't win.

I didn't read his post, but I can't fathom it's good. Hopefully people put aside what they know about the characters and judge purely based on what was presented.

This is why I hate BZ. When I read the voters replies about a BZ, they NEVER talk about the write up, they give their perspective on who they think wins. This is one of the reason why I dont like participating in them.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 03:15 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Read the write up. I didnt see a single person counter my attack. Not one. Everyone went into defensive mode during the onset when you cant defend against what I did.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 03:20 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by carver9
This is why I hate BZ. When I read the voters replies about a BZ, they NEVER talk about the write up, they give their perspective on who they think wins. This is one of the reason why I dont like participating in them.
I remember reading an old tourney where one of the judges said that one clearly did better, but he couldn't pick him because of what he previously knew about the character. I think it might have been Digi tbh.

Sometimes you get one that goes against the grain like Phildo on Dambo, but more often than not it seems to be based on preconceived notions on the character.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 03:49 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Read the write up. I didnt see a single person counter my attack. Not one. Everyone went into defensive mode during the onset when you cant defend against what I did.

I specifically said that you would be depowered, doe. And I also have my gamma burst around me.

My wish is instantaneous. Even if it took you 0.5seconds to find me *somewhere* on the planet.....my wish would have taken place. I specifically asked judges to remember all of Hulk's speed feats....then scale up (as Hulk is more powerful).

Imagine you're somewhere in the US. And I am....randomly somewhere in the world. Maybe I am also in the US, maybe I am in Mexico, maybe I am in Poland, or Cambodia, or in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, or maybe I am up a tree in Zimbabwe, or in a cave in Afghanistan, or....etc etc. How would you find me? Target me? Amazo has to be close to copy powers, or did you put scans up/argue showing him copying from a distance?

And all this assumes you, in the course of your running around the planet, don't bump into SBP (who is also flying around lol) or someone else to distract you.

Remember, we are on the sacred world of the Kai's, which is nearly 0.5 the size of our entire universe:
https://plus.google.com/10008392450...sts/6eDnwBVgXpW

There is no need to counter your attack, because I, at a stroke, depowered everyone on the battlefield, lol with a single wish, that ignores distance, and targeting.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 04:15 PM
LordofBrooklyn

I INCINERATED YOU AT SUPERLUMINAL SPEEDS!!!

Amazo has been overwhelmed before most notably against Solomon Grundy.

Superboy Prime is also FASTER than you DEFINITIVELY!!!

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 05:41 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
I INCINERATED YOU AT SUPERLUMINAL SPEEDS!!!

Amazo has been overwhelmed before most notably against Solomon Grundy.

Superboy Prime is also FASTER than you DEFINITIVELY!!!

Is that why he got blitzed to death by Flash and ran off? A serious Flash. Remember, Prime fears rhe Flashes and I am an amplified Flash that have your powers stored within me. You honestly dont stand a chance but I didnt even engage you. I let Monarch do all of the work and then cleaned you up afterwards. Pushing me in the sun does nothing but amp me. Theres no proof that Superboy sun amps into a God like character. Hell, do you have any showings of him amping significantly by the sun? From what we seen, a taste of the sun always take him at his normal power level.

smile

Flawed debating LOB.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 08:59 PM
carver9

I remember reading an old tourney where one of the judges said that one clearly did better, but he couldn't pick him because of what he previously knew about the character. I think it might have been Digi tbh.

Sometimes you get one that goes against the grain like Phildo on Dambo, but more often than not it seems to be based on preconceived notions on the character.

I would love to see this thread.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 09:00 PM
carver9

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I specifically said that you would be depowered, doe. And I also have my gamma burst around me.

My wish is instantaneous. Even if it took you 0.5seconds to find me *somewhere* on the planet.....my wish would have taken place. I specifically asked judges to remember all of Hulk's speed feats....then scale up (as Hulk is more powerful).

Imagine you're somewhere in the US. And I am....randomly somewhere in the world. Maybe I am also in the US, maybe I am in Mexico, maybe I am in Poland, or Cambodia, or in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, or maybe I am up a tree in Zimbabwe, or in a cave in Afghanistan, or....etc etc. How would you find me? Target me? Amazo has to be close to copy powers, or did you put scans up/argue showing him copying from a distance?

And all this assumes you, in the course of your running around the planet, don't bump into SBP (who is also flying around lol) or someone else to distract you.

Remember, we are on the sacred world of the Kai's, which is nearly 0.5 the size of our entire universe:
https://plus.google.com/10008392450...sts/6eDnwBVgXpW

There is no need to counter your attack, because I, at a stroke, depowered everyone on the battlefield, lol with a single wish, that ignores distance, and targeting.

Hhhhmmm, you still get blitzed and exploded on.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 09:00 PM
DarkSaint85

Hhhhmmm, you still get blitzed and exploded on.

I hope your post had scans of your speed smile over these distance (it's a BIIG world!) I know I had scans to support me not needing to find you

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2018 09:08 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Is that why he got blitzed to death by Flash and ran off? A serious Flash. Remember, Prime fears rhe Flashes and I am an amplified Flash that have your powers stored within me. You honestly dont stand a chance but I didnt even engage you. I let Monarch do all of the work and then cleaned you up afterwards. Pushing me in the sun does nothing but amp me. Theres no proof that Superboy sun amps into a God like character. Hell, do you have any showings of him amping significantly by the sun? From what we seen, a taste of the sun always take him at his normal power level.

smile

Flawed debating LOB.

Speed- I ALREADY provided this scan showing Superboy Prime OUTBLITIZNG three Flashes!!!

http://i.imgur.com/D5UpwcJ.png

If you want THE FLASHES THEMSELVES admitting Prime is faster here you go.

http://i.imgur.com/hlVL6IR.png

ADVANTAGE-SUPERBOY PRIME

Sun Amp- You both ASKED and ANSWERED your own question here.

Hell, do you have any showings of him amping significantly by the sun?-Filthy Gammite Carver

You then ANSWER your question

From what we seen, a taste of the sun always take him at his normal power level- Craven Carver

If a "TASTE" of the sun takes him"At his normal power level" then drawing closer to the Sun will augment them further.

I PROVE this point showing what a DEPOWERED Superboy Prime can do.

http://imgur.com/a/9YrML#2

ADVANTAGE SUPERBOY PRIME

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 03:05 AM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

So carver, is your post ever going to get working scans? I think there were like two working links within your entire post.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 05:10 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Hmmm whats the point of having a single post tourney if everyones going to debate it in the odds thread instead?

I'll pass more comment after judges votes

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 06:03 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

thumb up soz boks, I get riled.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 06:51 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I'm enjoying the debate thumb up

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 07:44 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I'd actually argue that whilst its good for usual tourneys, you can't do that with single post ones.

Let's say I argue that Hulk can fly:
(please log in to view the image)

I then argue that his stats increase the more powerful he gets:
https://i.postimg.cc/DZDmwcjt/world...men_002_018.jpg

So WBH can now fly at FTL speeds.

If a judge comes in and has no preconceived notion about WBH, in a single post tourney where my opponents can't pick holes in my argument, then that judge has no choice but to accept the arguments being presented - that Hulk can now zip around the sky.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 08:18 AM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

hm, i would disagree with this as a general rule. i've put on a few of these things and obviously been in my fair share and can say that for the most part i've always found that the judges do their best to base outcomes on the debate. i remember once having to address this point directly with a judge i asked to work one of the matches in a tourney i hosted. i always remind the people nice enough to volunteer their time to go based on what you read and generally the rational given in rulings reflects this stance. it's not perfect, obviously, but more often than not in my experience people have done a pretty good job removing personal knowledge from the equation.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2018 01:39 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote