KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Forced to be on a team

Forced to be on a team
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gauntlet o doom

Luthor is 'voted' as the leader. Magneto folds first.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2018 11:02 PM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Flawless argumentation right there and totally not retarded at all. thumb up
Originally posted by Galan007
Well shit. You just won this thread.

May as well close it now. thumb up
Lolololol Luthor is still smarter than Doctor Doom with or without scaling from Superman (a guy who's a super genius on his own, along with being the most powerful being on Earth). Imagine Death Seed Sentry, but superior in every way except regeneration, and instead of being insane he's a genius smarter than Batman. Imagine not only outsmarting this person, but actually defeating him several times. Sounds impossible? Exactly. But Luthor does it, he goes above and beyond the mental ability of any character in OP's list

Keep the thread open, I want to see people try to prove anything I said was wrong.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 03:32 AM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

So without scaling from Superman... Luthor is smarter because you scaled from Superman?

Also Superman is stronger than Marvel and Luthor is as smart as Superman is strong, so... Luthor is at least at "tearing suns in half" to "Thor head fractures" levels of intellect?

I would genuinely like to see anyone try to disprove this logic. Good luck, eh bud?

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 04:13 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Luthor folds. Before he even knows what is going on. While he is still alone. All folded up.
Foldy Folderson.

Doom leads them 2 times.
Tricks Lex into wearing a wig and making potpies for everybody.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 05:01 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by One Big Mob
"Thor head fractures" levels of intellect?

Don't b THAT guy. U don't really hate Thor. U know that. It's ok to think Thor is great. It's fun too!
I understand that u just want to "fit in" with the cool kids.
I get it. But, they will never accept u "Mobby". Not the way the "Hammer Kings" will accept u!
(Go along with the Hammer Kings thing. "Thorbags" isnt nice. Thnx).
The cool kids here, will never b ok with your mullet or your fanny pack. They will always make fun of the way u wear bell-bottoms and halfshirts.
We won't. We will say u look cool. Like Thor!
See? So, just b honest about Thor being your favorite. U will b welcome in our club!
Neato!

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 05:16 AM
Horrificus is currently offline Click here to Send Horrificus a Private Message Find more posts by Horrificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Luthor and Doom just don't mix well honestly. Both are too egocentric not to want to be the leader. Luthor is best at leading in my opinion, but even with his smarts he'd have a hard time on leaving the figurehead leadership to Doom.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 08:56 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by XLR87T3
Lolololol Luthor is still smarter than Doctor Doom with or without scaling from Superman (a guy who's a super genius on his own, along with being the most powerful being on Earth). Imagine Death Seed Sentry, but superior in every way except regeneration, and instead of being insane he's a genius smarter than Batman. Imagine not only outsmarting this person, but actually defeating him several times. Sounds impossible? Exactly. But Luthor does it, he goes above and beyond the mental ability of any character in OP's list

Keep the thread open, I want to see people try to prove anything I said was wrong.
Killing it. thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 09:55 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I'm scaling XLR87T3 off Realitywarper. The results are staggering.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 10:33 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by carver9
These beings are forced to team up and one of them HAVE to become a leader of the group. They have a yr to decide under whatever means necessary. Who do you think would become the leader of the group? Who would be the first to fold (the most submissive of the group)?

Lexus Luthor
Doom
Apocalypse
Annihilus
Maestro
Magneto

Either Doom or Lex.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 11:44 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XLR87T3

Originally posted by One Big Mob
So without scaling from Superman... Luthor is smarter because you scaled from Superman?

Also Superman is stronger than Marvel and Luthor is as smart as Superman is strong, so... Luthor is at least at "tearing suns in half" to "Thor head fractures" levels of intellect?

I would genuinely like to see anyone try to disprove this logic. Good luck, eh bud?
XD I literally laughed out loud! Omg

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 08:43 PM
XLR87T3 is currently offline Click here to Send XLR87T3 a Private Message Find more posts by XLR87T3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Doom's got the biggest ego, he's going to end up being the leader. I can picture everyone else being willing to play second fiddle while they come up with a way to seize control, I honestly can't picture Doom doing that for anyone who he has even the slightest chance of beating strait up. Doom seems like the kind of guy to set up some doomsday kamikaze device and then 60 seconds to the deadline of deciding a leader just announcing "Follow me or all of us die. You have 60 seconds to decide".

Last edited by darthgoober on Nov 5th, 2018 at 08:58 PM

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 08:54 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Horrificus

Originally posted by Stoic
Either Doom or Lex.
Ha! Stoic... u WOULD say something like THAT!

When, in fact, it would b either Lex or Doom.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 02:33 AM
gauntlet o doom

Originally posted by darthgoober
Doom's got the biggest ego, he's going to end up being the leader. I can picture everyone else being willing to play second fiddle while they come up with a way to seize control, I honestly can't picture Doom doing that for anyone who he has even the slightest chance of beating strait up. Doom seems like the kind of guy to set up some doomsday kamikaze device and then 60 seconds to the deadline of deciding a leader just announcing "Follow me or all of us die. You have 60 seconds to decide".

Doesn't seem very Doom-like to kill himself for something as petty as being leader. Besides he was happy to sit back and let Warlock/Captain America lead during Infinity Gauntlet. He 'partnered' with Kang during Infinity War while looking to double cross him ASAP. Doom pretended to follow Osborn during the Cabal fiasco; while secretly planning with Namor to take him down. So it's more likely for Doom to pretend being a follower then swoop in when it suits him rather than killing himself if he can't be leader.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 02:50 AM
gauntlet o doom is currently offline Click here to Send gauntlet o doom a Private Message Find more posts by gauntlet o doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Stilt
DarkSaint
carver
abhilegend
Rage.of.Olympus

FORCED TO BE ON A TEAM
lol

Are you, by any chance, "Lexus" Luthor?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 06:33 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Doom can't actually be reasonable when there is no Reed Richards involved.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 06:48 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Originally posted by Bentley
Doom can't actually be reasonable when there is no Reed Richards involved.
Scratch that.

Bentley sounds like Lex Luthor now. "I could have saved the world, if not for Superman!"

Stilt is Apocalypse. Always in need of a new body.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 06:58 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Just realized I said the opposite of what I meant "Doom can be reasonable when there is no Reed Richards involved".

I agree with the Stilt Apocalypse comparison.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 07:03 PM
Horrificus

How many times has Doom Outsmarted, Defeated and/or BECOME a god, and/or THE God?

Ok.

How about Baldy?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 07:56 PM
DarkSaint85

Luthor: God of Apokolips.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 08:01 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

At least once, sending care bear energies across the entire universe.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 08:05 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote