KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker - Discussion Thread

Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker - Discussion Thread
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (64): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 13 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Good lord. You have just tooted the horn of quan.

haha, probably. but I'm just calling it as I saw it

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 02:30 PM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Palpatine's return will probably deal with the concept of "cheating death" which he was studying from Plagueis. I can't say I'm rolling with excitement right now, but the Palpatine tease does have me interested.

I like George.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 03:27 PM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Palpatine will reveal that he is in fact Anakin's father(which was shown in one of the comics), and is therefore the Prime Skywalker.

Hence "Rise of Skywalker". thumb up

I want it to go like this: Kylo is an absolute moron and discovers a way to resurrect Sheev, but he is so idiotic at wanting to be like Vader that he thinks he needs to resurrect the Emperor to prove he's as good as Vader.

That would be sooo bad

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 04:20 PM
Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I really hope Palpatine gets a lot of screen time explaining midichlorians to Rey, and repeats verbatim the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the Wise that he told to Anakin. Just anything that brings back the underrated qualities of the PT to help with all the overrated qualities of the ST. Midichlorians>Mary Sue. Jar Jar>Rose.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2019 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I hope Disney isn't just trolling us with the Palpatine teaser.

If he's going to appear, hopefully it's for more than just a few seconds in a holovid or holocron that they find amongst the Death Star debris.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 06:29 PM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

^ The way theyve teased him this early, it would be a Big F U if it was just that.

I think hes legit in it. A good way to get lost fans back on board. Or at the very least intrigued.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 07:29 PM
Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

I hope Disney isn't just trolling us with the Palpatine teaser.

If he's going to appear, hopefully it's for more than just a few seconds in a holovid or holocron that they find amongst the Death Star debris.

I already said that, you're late to the party.

What can I say? There is a chance for that to happen, yes. But let's hope for the best. Palps must save Star Wars.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 09:11 PM
Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Don't all get over excited now folks, remember what happened with Luke. Said that he'd have a big role and didn't really do much in the end.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 09:32 PM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

He did have a huge role in TLJ. It's just that they completely bastardized his character.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 09:41 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Darth Thor

I think hes legit in it. A good way to get lost fans back on board. Or at the very least intrigued.

Lol...

Last edited by CaveDude33211 on Apr 16th, 2019 at 11:09 PM

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 11:01 PM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

What can I say? There is a chance for that to happen, yes. But let's hope for the best. Palps must save Star Wars.

The only way Palps can save Star Wars is by magically erasing the Disney Star Wars franchise from existence.

Short of that, it ain't being saved.

Disney-investors are scared and Disney is in desperation-mode - they're still flying by the seat of their pants and they're doing whatever they think will work - while still maintaining the same socio-politcal agenda that screwed their franchise over in the first place.

They've learned nothing - and they're hoping Palpatine's involvement will drive back a few gullible-retards back to the theaters in a desperate attempt not to repeat another "Solo."

Don't feed Disney your money - then we can save Star Wars.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2019 11:09 PM
Click here to Send CaveDude33211 a Private Message Find more posts by CaveDude33211 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zenwolf

Originally posted by ares834
He did have a huge role in TLJ. It's just that they completely bastardized his character.

Point taken, guess I should have worded it differently.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 12:53 AM
Click here to Send Zenwolf a Private Message Find more posts by Zenwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Darth Thor
^ The way theyve teased him this early, it would be a Big F U if it was just that.
Of f*ck I would love that. Anything that pisses off the fanboys who spend hours of each day obsessing over a multi-billion dollar industry's latest assembly line whimsy is A-OK in my books.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 01:37 AM
Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Better yet, bring palp back and have rey cut him down within seconds. I can see it now, all the sith-obsessed incels self harming in their seats.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 10:42 AM
Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I would sincerely enjoy an Ep. IX that went full spite mode toward Star Wars fans. I think I hate them as a group just for how seriously they take a movie franchise made for children that only exists so that Disney can get richer. Like... they personally invest their identities in to it. So seeing their beloved corporate masters brutally rape their Reality Escape Holes instead of passionately licking them would bring a good deal of satisfaction my way.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2019 03:41 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Reality Escape Holes

this was where i lol'd out loud

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 02:09 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I would sincerely enjoy an Ep. IX that went full spite mode toward Star Wars fans. I think I hate them as a group just for how seriously they take a movie franchise made for children that only exists so that Disney can get richer. Like... they personally invest their identities in to it. So seeing their beloved corporate masters brutally rape their Reality Escape Holes instead of passionately licking them would bring a good deal of satisfaction my way.
laughing out loud

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 03:06 AM
Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

and he's got super saiyan hitler in his av. i frickin love this guy thumb up

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 03:18 AM
CaveDude33211

they take a movie franchise made for children

(please log in to view the image)

Yah - No. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 05:42 AM
CaveDude33211

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
and he's got super saiyan hitler in his av. i frickin love this guy thumb up

I do, too.

Despite everything, Lucien is one of my favorite old-regulars here.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2019 05:43 AM