KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Video "nitwit" controversy

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Video "nitwit" controversy
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

The Poor taste like McDonalds.

And don't get me started on what Mods of out of date interweb message boards taste like..

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 05:50 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Imp tastes like a butter ball turkey.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 06:07 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Butter makes almost everything taste better.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 06:24 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 09:53 AM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
No one "needs" a hundred million dollars.

Otoh, the American left does talk about "fairness" a lot. Nothing much fair about arbitrarily taking what you want from someone, whether they could afford it or not.
Taxes aren't arbitrary. All citizens pay them.

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 10:20 AM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

I think he's referring to how much certain classes pay taxes based on their income.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 12:47 PM
MythLord is currently offline Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Originally posted by NemeBro
She'd definitely get it yeah.

I must agree.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 01:13 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This seems more or less like fake outrage. One or two trolls on twitter made comments and morons translated that somehow into "The GOP finds women dancing scanalous!".

Kinda funny. Her dancing seems, I guess, charming and I have no issue with it. I only wish she did math half as well.

Last edited by Surtur on Jan 6th, 2019 at 03:11 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 03:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Btw who wants to guess who said the GOP thinks women dancing are scandalous? Lol, can you guess who, it's a mystery!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 03:37 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
This seems more or less like fake outrage. One or two trolls on twitter made comments and morons translated that somehow into "The GOP finds women dancing scanalous!".

Kinda funny. Her dancing seems, I guess, charming and I have no issue with it. I only wish she did math half as well.

Could be standard media telephone effect, instead of something deliberately deceptive.

Like in this case:

Context from Gizmodo:
quote:
As Molloy explains in a hilarious and depressing article today on Medium, her tale is a perfect example of how the media drum up outrage over things that nobody is actually outraged about. While browsing for lipstick, Molloy came across this color:

https://medium.com/@parkermolloy/5-...ge-ba79125e1262

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Last edited by cdtm on Jan 6th, 2019 at 04:06 PM

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 04:03 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's the standard tactic of:

create imaginary monster
slay imaginary monster
celebrate imaginary victory

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 04:29 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Well we all know how important it is to slay the dragon so you can rescue your father from the underworld and embody the archetypal hero so you can save your city from collapsing and rescue the virgin. But this is just larping.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 04:37 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That and you can start the "What if the Dragon Returns " Larp too.

The Dragon is Never Really GONE!

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 04:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Btw who wants to guess who said the GOP thinks women dancing are scandalous? Lol, can you guess who, it's a mystery!

Everybody already knows the answer to this...don't they?

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 04:40 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

You're right about the dragon's return fly, because the real fight is against original sin identity based privilege a dark nature that is a part of all human beings because it's universally true that all people have an immoral part of their nature only certain people based on their identity groups based on where they land on the intersectionality hierarchy. And as we move forwards, we the most privileged must confess our sins to our rightful overlords who are avatars of moral purity.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 04:42 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

AOC also tried to say the GOP booed her for voting for Pelosi:

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1080...s-ryan-saavedra

I clicked the link. I hear some "ohhs" but no boo's.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 04:59 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

"False Flag Smear" About Ocasio-Cortez Dancing, NO ONE Cared

An interesting theory from this center left leaning youtuber...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 07:30 PM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

"False Flag Smear" About Ocasio-Cortez Dancing, NO ONE Cared

An interesting theory from this center left leaning youtuber...

Sandy Hook... "Sandy" Cortez... it's all adding up now...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 08:11 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Tsk Tsk Making Fun of a tragedy like that...

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 08:14 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

None of the usual alt-right YouTubers think anyone on the right cared about her dancing but they all cared enough about it to make videos telling everyone how none of them cared about it.

Lol.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2019 08:29 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote