KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Godzilla vs. Kong

Godzilla vs. Kong
Started by: BrolyBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ShadowFyre

I am so excited for these movies.

Im almost positive this will end up as a team up movie.

And I believe Godzilla will win but as long as it is done right I wont be totally mad if he does not.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 09:49 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

True, but if he grows to even lets say 250, its not like hes gonna be doing backflip kicks or anything. But yeah, he should be able to outmaneuver Godzilla.

Im really hoping for a scene with a giant Kong falling off the Empire State building and just shrugging it off

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 09:51 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Kong could let himself get swallowed by Big-G and then choke him from the inside by getting stuck in his throat.

Old Post Mar 31st, 2019 10:04 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
playa1258
Fear is the mind killer

Kong better have the Infinity stones or something.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 01:12 AM
playa1258 is currently offline Click here to Send playa1258 a Private Message Find more posts by playa1258 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Lol. And stormbreaker

Old Post Apr 1st, 2019 01:57 AM
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

Kong is going to get his ass kicked.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2019 01:37 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
As dope as this will be. It should have been done before Godzilla 2 with them becoming some sort of allies before Ghidorah and the others showed up. Godzilla will have dealt with so much by the time this releases that I don't see Kong as enough of a threat to warrant a solo movie. He doesn't even have nipple lightning this time around.

I agree. I was way more hyped for Ghidorah than Kong. Did I love the movie? Yes, but they seriously botched several action scenes which really upset me.

So nothing official but judging by the cave painting and the one promo art, at the very very least Kong is gonna stand about 300 feet at the least and probably 350 at the most. If I had to take a guess I would say he is gonna be in the 75,000 ton range making for one big ass monkey man to match his 393 foot tall 99,684 opponent Godzilla.

To put that weight into perspective, Godzilla weighs more than every single Kaiju and Jaeger from both Pacific Rim movies combined while being roughly the same height (if you use averages with beings like Slattern and MegaKaiju).

So there is several rumors from a fairly decent source (he was spot on on every single KOTM leak months before it happened) that supposedly works for Toho (he is Japanese) in the promotional department (they make like the posters and stuff I guess) that a very popular giant mechanized being will be making an appearance.

I love Mecha G but I really don't want him in this movie, I don't feel like he will fit at all in the tone. How do we go about building a thing like that? It just doesn't fit with the realistic tone they have set imo.

If they do go that route than he better be bad ****ing ass is all I gotta say. Anyway, most people on Toho Kingdom have agreed that it looks like we will be getting a trailer before by Thanksgiving hopefully.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2019 10:58 PM
Flyattractor

Yep. They called it.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 01:00 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

That's ****ing hilarious and about how an actual fight between the two would go down.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2019 01:16 AM
ShadowFyre

Word on the street is the trailer is finally coming soon. Supposed to be today but we will see

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 03:21 PM
TheVaultDweller
Front line cannon fodder

I saw articles a while back that said Kong would be bigger but not as big as Godzilla. And based on a leaked promo piece I saw on Reddit a month or so ago, Kong seems to be around chin height to Godzilla. Though it was an early promo piece and mostly just their heads, so it doesn't mean too much. But the people working on the film also said that Kong is "very" intelligent and agile and "can use tools" while fighting.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 03:51 PM
TheVaultDweller is currently offline Click here to Send TheVaultDweller a Private Message Find more posts by TheVaultDweller Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Am I the only one besides Quan fighting the good fight and insisting Kong will win this?

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 03:54 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

No. A lotta fans on toho say the same thing. I don't care if Kong wins as long as it is done right and they properly explain it despite the massive power difference

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 04:03 PM
emporerpants

Of course kong is going to win. He is going to win because the obvious choice is Godzilla. They want to go with the underdog, so yeah, kong will win. Basically, anything that seems like it should obviously win a vs match is going to lose in in hollywood, since they love underdog stories so much.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 09:04 PM
emporerpants is currently offline Click here to Send emporerpants a Private Message Find more posts by emporerpants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I am gonna go with an Enigmatic Draw. Kind of like the OG Moview.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 09:49 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Am I the only one besides Quan fighting the good fight and insisting Kong will win this?
Not so much insisting, but definitely rooting for. My guess is, Adult Kong will be much more experienced at using his environment in combat, and that will be key in defeating Godzilla. Plus, in addition to smarts, he'll be faster, more agile, in addition to being waayyyy stronger and tougher than on Skull Island.

One thing I've learned from martial arts: the bigger guy doesn't have all the advantages. We've seen Godzilla at his best. Adult Kong ... we've had an inferential glimpse.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 09:56 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Hope they can find that outfit in Kong's Size.

Last edited by Flyattractor on Oct 29th, 2019 at 10:14 PM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 09:59 PM
ShadowFyre

They said there would be a definite winner and Kong won last time. Rumors are still going around that insinuate they will probably team up but it's just rumors

Old Post Oct 29th, 2019 10:10 PM
ShadowFyre

Godzilla has killed 10k ppl . Watch this its pretty crazy.

https://youtu.be/_al5icEaec8

Old Post Oct 31st, 2019 11:11 PM
ShadowFyre

So the movie got pushed back to November of next year. Hopefully it's to make a quality movie.

Or Kong needs more training

Old Post Nov 25th, 2019 11:23 PM