KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jordan Peterson Checks Himself Into Rehab

Jordan Peterson Checks Himself Into Rehab
Started by: ArtificialGlory

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Incorrect. It was an example to show how you have floating standards and were virtue signaling, as you've wished ill on people who were down on their luck as well simply because you didn't like them.

IOW: You attacked PutinBot here for no reason, when he's only made one goodwill post towards Peterson.

No it's not incorrect: everything was on topic until you brought up Hillary. And you have zero room to run your mouth about floating standards, which is another problematic part of your post.

And hey PB can prove me wrong. You think he will?

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 09:50 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

What I said was correct; this won't be debated. You not liking that as usual has been noted. /noted

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 09:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah what you said was a lie and deflection lol. You know it, I know it, anyone with a brain knows it.

Keep digging that hole though.

Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re:
What I said was correct; this won't be debated. You not liking that as usual has been noted. /noted

Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
Nah what you said was a lie and deflection lol. You know it, I know it, anyone with a brain knows it.

Keep digging that hole though.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 09:59 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
What is with conservatives and opioid abuse?

Jordie's on benzos.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 10:18 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah he said it was anxiety medication. I do not think it is a narcotic?

I'm f*cking helping.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 10:19 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Yeah he said it was anxiety medication. I do not think it is a narcotic?

I'm f*cking helping.

Yeah, but benzos can be incredibly nasty. Although I suppose opioids are great for anxiety too, when it comes down to it.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 10:24 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh both can have severe withdrawal effects.

And to me it would be weird to give like vicodin or percocet to a guy with anxiety. Valium? Sure.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 10:26 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Oh both can have severe withdrawal effects.

And to me it would be weird to give like vicodin or percocet to a guy with anxiety. Valium? Sure.

Yeah, using opioids to relieve anxiety is definitely off-label use and by "off-label use" I mean crushing the pills up and snorting them.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 10:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds like how celebrities relieve anxiety.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 10:34 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Sounds like how celebrities relieve anxiety.

Best done in a McDonald's bathroom.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2019 10:35 PM
Adam_PoE

Nah.

Adam's just noting that Trumpers** love to attack anyone they perceive as "Leftist" when they're down, but virtue signal while clutching gradma's pearls when it happens to them.

**Not all of course. eg I don't recall you gleefully praying for Clinton's death after she collapsed due to pneumonia in 2016. edit: Wait, you weren't a Trumper then, but I still think you wouldn't have regardless.

It is very interesting to me that conservatives have limitless understanding, support, and forgiveness, but only for people on their side of the political aisle.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 03:01 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Will you morons just shut up for once!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 03:17 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by SquallX
Will you morons just shut up for once!

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 03:53 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

It is very interesting to me that conservatives have limitless understanding, support, and forgiveness, but only for people on their side of the political aisle.

I'm a liberal.

I took up for Hillary when people were mocking her for whatever illness she had. thumb up

Does anyone on this site, except for Enthnolester, identify as a conservative, though?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 03:54 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That phenomenon is interesting to me too.

But I would add it's more of the Republican-Conservative types and definitely the Trumpers.

Last edited by Robtard on Sep 26th, 2019 at 04:03 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 04:01 PM
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

The guys wife has been struggling bad, why is everyone jumping on him to get help to get off clonopin?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 04:07 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
The guys wife has been struggling bad, why is everyone jumping on him to get help to get off clonopin?

Cause he failed to slay the dragon of chaos in his life. He tried to clean his room, but found instead a bunch of Klonopin bottles and banged them all down.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 04:25 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol that goes both ways.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2019 04:43 PM