KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » How Far Off Is This List

How Far Off Is This List
Started by: tkitna

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Insane Titan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by -Pr-
TF is wrong with peeing sitting down?
Supposed to be a insult as if it makes you less of a man or some shit.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 08:23 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enzeru

Sitting on the toilet bowl is not a natural position for the human body. The squat would be more fitting, since that's how you would be doing it in nature as well. That is if you're flexibel enough. Squat on toes - break your bones.

But yeah, there is nothing wrong with peeing sitting down, if you don't want to make a mess. Unlike MrMind not everyone lives with their mom, who would clean up the mess afterwards.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 08:24 AM
Enzeru is currently offline Click here to Send Enzeru a Private Message Find more posts by Enzeru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Insane Titan

lol ikr?

Originally posted by Enzeru
Sitting on the toilet bowl is not a natural position for the human body. The squat would be more fitting, since that's how you would be doing it in nature as well. That is if you're flexibel enough. Squat on toes - break your bones.

But yeah, there is nothing wrong with peeing sitting down, if you don't want to make a mess. Unlike MrMind not everyone lives with their mom, who would clean up the mess afterwards.

I've heard those squatty potty things will change your life.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 08:42 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

idk, fat old british dork who kisses mod's ass every chance he gets

why does everything comeback to manhood with you? since you can't satisfy your woman with your baby dick, I'll fist her for you

Originally posted by Enzeru

I used to live with your mom, but she doesn't swallow

so I kicked her to the curb, tkitna/enzeru

Last edited by MrMind on Sep 18th, 2020 at 08:51 AM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 08:42 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by MrMind

why does everything comeback to manhood with you? since you can't satisfy your woman with your baby dick, I'll fist her for you

On what planet is that an appropriate response?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 09:01 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

you know mod, you can always just step aside and let us sort this out ourselves, more fun that way

IT is like what 50 years old, tkitna is like 40 years old

they are old washed up losers, but they are not babies who need protection online, they can dish it out and take it

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 09:09 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

So talking someone is kissing ass ?

You’re a Emo loser who’s life’s depends on meds to stop yourself from liking yourself you pathetic weak boy.

You haven’t got a good **** in you , you have to pay for it and you even fail at that laughing out loud

Do everyone a favour before your depression triggers you into killing a hooker and through your self under a bus or off a bridge.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 10:07 AM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

you know mod, you can always just step aside and let us sort this out ourselves, more fun that way

they are old washed up losers, but they are not babies who need protection online, they can dish it out and take it
you’re such a dumb Emo kid , I’m 42 and dwarf you in every way possible both physically and mentally. You’re so insecure and unstable on here it’s laughable. You practically melt down in every response about comic characters and your RL is a complete embarrassment laughing out loud I honestly put you.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 10:10 AM
Insane Titan

On what planet is that an appropriate response?
He a unstable kid , who for some reason is getting worse and thinks he’s edgy laughing out loud. He may needs to up the dose on he depression meds he needs to get through the day.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 10:11 AM
Diesldude

it’s hard that’s why. you gotta position yourself in a way so that your penis doesn’t take a swim in the toilet water as you pee.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 10:25 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 10:31 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

lol ikr?

I've heard those squatty potty things will change your life.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 10:46 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

So you want me to let you... be a **** in a way that breaks the rules?

Sure, I'll get right on that.

Originally posted by Diesldude
it’s hard that’s why. you gotta position yourself in a way so that your penis doesn’t take a swim in the toilet water as you pee.

What kind of messed up toilets do you use?

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

laughing out loud

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

thumb up

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 11:10 AM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Never used one myself, but their videos are pretty convincing, gotta say laughing out loud

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 11:13 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
@diesl

Gladiator is MORE of a homage, or a spoof.
Him as well as The imperial guard are all mock ups of the legion of superheroes. Gladiator himself is a mixture of Silver Age Superboy and Mon El.

He's what Superman would be if DC knew what to do with Superman

Have you ever owned up to all of your plagiarism? Or do you still continue to act like you don’t?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 11:36 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Never used one myself, but their videos are pretty convincing, gotta say laughing out loud

Is that CD?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 11:37 AM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Mr Mind shits standing upright.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 12:25 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

^^like a cow or horse? *Plop plop*

This thread really just took a dive in the shitter didn't it?

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 01:13 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

Exactly where Mr.Mind wanted it to go.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 01:40 PM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

you’re such a dumb Emo kid , I’m 42 and dwarf you in every way possible both physically and mentally. You’re so insecure and unstable on here it’s laughable. You practically melt down in every response about comic characters and your RL is a complete embarrassment laughing out loud I honestly put you.

dwarf me every possible way? I'm 6'4 you pathetic TRT abusing piece of shit

you want me to die? why don't you come to cincinnati you old washed up turdface and find out? I'll gladly stomp your tiny head on the ground, no guns needed even though I can easily put my glock up your ass pull the trigger and see fireworks, just good ol headstomping. if you can afford a plane ticket oversea you cheap welfare dependant pathetic old piece of useless crap.

you kiss mod's ass every chance you get, that's why you don't get banned. and the people who got into arguments with you get banned, even though you are the aggressor

you are the most pathetic **** on this forum, and that's saying a lot consider the kind of garbages who come here.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2020 02:04 PM