KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Weirdest Incident on KMC?

Weirdest Incident on KMC?
Started by: Old Man Whirly!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blakemore
So it’s a different person, that’s somewhat reassuring

it's eon

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 11:47 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
it's eon
almost certainly, because. He is:-

^^trigg'd 24/7

Old Post Aug 30th, 2021 11:48 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh dear

Last Edited by Blakemore on Jan 1st, 2000, at 00:00 AM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 12:02 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

You people are soooo gullible and easily swayed. It’s no wonder you voted for Biden. smile

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 03:50 AM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Was it this forum where someone had nudes circulating?

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 05:05 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe, but most of us don’t vote for Biden because of inequality lol

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 09:27 AM
Blakemore is currently offline Click here to Send Blakemore a Private Message Find more posts by Blakemore Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by rudester
Was it this forum where someone had nudes circulating?
mainly the otf

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 12:07 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Maybe, but most of us don’t vote for Biden because of inequality lol
I think I misspoke there. We can’t vote in Americans elections because we’re registered in different countries. Duh.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2021 01:23 PM
you get thorns
village idiot

What are the chances that all of the problem people in this thread are just one or two actual people?

Yeah, I know about the video. I also have dealt with a really good troll on another site that did it well. Multiple profiles. Created groups of friends to give a particular profile credibility. To this day he laughs about it because people who truly hated him were good friends with his socks.

Now I ask. How many of you have sat in the same room as more than one of these people and verified they are really who they claim to be?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 03:17 PM
you get thorns is currently offline Click here to Send you get thorns a Private Message Find more posts by you get thorns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by you get thorns
What are the chances that all of the problem people in this thread are just one or two actual people?

Yeah, I know about the video. I also have dealt with a really good troll on another site that did it well. Multiple profiles. Created groups of friends to give a particular profile credibility. To this day he laughs about it because people who truly hated him were good friends with his socks.

Now I ask. How many of you have sat in the same room as more than one of these people and verified they are really who they claim to be?
I'm one hundred percent sure most of us a different people. I'm also sure some people are multiple sockers.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 03:32 PM
Klaw
Sigma Male

I feel there are a bunch of sockers on here as well.

Simp list: samhain, Blakemore, snowdragon

If you want to anger a Conservative, lie to him.
If you want to anger a Liberal, tell him the truth.

KMC is a Left Wing echo chamber; just like Reddit and Twitter.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 03:40 PM
Klaw is currently offline Find more posts by Klaw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Klaw
I feel there are a bunch of sockers on here as well.
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 03:49 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

wow, no more disQord link in his sig.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 03:59 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

wow, no more disQord link in his sig.
laughing out loud I wonder why?

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 04:08 PM
you get thorns
village idiot

Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
I'm one hundred percent sure most of us a different people. I'm also sure some people are multiple sockers.

We can all be reasonably sure that most non trolls are genuine. I was referring to the problem children. But, I do know a good troll will create a profile/persona that will get along with those he wants to rile up.

If you don't know the person, you don't know.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 08:19 PM
you get thorns is currently offline Click here to Send you get thorns a Private Message Find more posts by you get thorns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by you get thorns
We can all be reasonably sure that most non trolls are genuine. I was referring to the problem children. But, I do know a good troll will create a profile/persona that will get along with those he wants to rile up.

If you don't know the person, you don't know.
This is true. I will tell you, I socked here often long ago. I don't now.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 08:28 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oneness! I forgot to mention oneness!

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 08:50 PM
Jmanghan

Oneness! I forgot to mention oneness!
Yep, in terms of pure mental illness he's pretty up there.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 09:10 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules_2
Scribble screenshot PM’s with Eon and posted them?
Originally posted by Robtard
Yeah, he had grooming tactics down and a fake social media accounts and iirc, the name was "Kara DeCosta" or something like that.

Paul = Bashar. Bashar hurt his feelings so he called Eon over to his house to make a "**** you!" video.
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I am leaning toward the infamous "PVS, **** you" video, because they took it real life. They met in person, recorded the video, uploaded it to YouTube, and posted it to KMC. And at no point in that sequence of events did any one of the participants rethink it. Being so invested in the personalities and postings on a message board to take things off platform and into real life is taking things too far. And it should really cause those people to pause, and examine themselves, and what is going on in their lives that this seemed like a good idea.

On the other hand, the Eon Blue/Scribble situation is definitely more perverse. Pretending to be on the gender spectrum, and convincing a transgender person to delay transition, in order to coerce them into performing sexual acts on camera for your masturbatory pleasure is disgusting. Not to mention, leading them to believe that you are in a romantic relationship, so they will be defend your right-wing beliefs, and act as a human shield for you and your right-wing friends. Only to say, "Just kidding, I am not trans, we are not in a relationship, I am actually married to a 'real' woman. I was just using you to teach you a lesson about being trusting of strangers online." That person is a total degenerate.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 11:10 PM
Blakemore
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I met him, I’d punch him and then some.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2021 11:16 PM