KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » No More Batman !!!!!!!

No More Batman !!!!!!!
Started by: chica16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JRatT12

The best batman would be Robert Patrick…but that’s only if you want to make batman as scary as hell

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 09:47 PM
JRatT12 is currently offline Click here to Send JRatT12 a Private Message Find more posts by JRatT12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TMWATA
Rachel Leigh Cook is god

has anyone seen batman: dead end now that is how batman and robin should have been done!!!!!!!!!!

"What you just think because a guy reads comics he cant start some shit, come on ill take all of you on"-Mallrats.

"Whats a nubian!!"-Chasing Amy.

"****in' "Breakfast Club," where all these stupid kids actually show up for detention. ****in' "Weird Science," where this chick wants to take her gear off and get down, but oh no, she don't 'cause it's a PG movie."-Dogma.

"We came to Hollywood, I fell in love. ****, we got shot at, we stole a monkey, and I got punched in the mother****ing nuts by a guy named Cock Knocker"-Jay and silent Bob strike back.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2003 11:37 PM
TMWATA is currently offline Click here to Send TMWATA a Private Message Find more posts by TMWATA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
billyboyd4ever
Diamond of Long Cleeve

quote:
Originally posted by billyboyd4ever
hey um i kno nothing whatsoever about batman or anything but i am a HUMUNGUS fan of christian bale and i heard he might play batman...can anyone tell me if this is true or false?

does anybody know the answer to my question??? confused

"Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens." - J.R.R. Tolkien

*sigh* I've missed you guys.. smile

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 12:52 AM
billyboyd4ever is currently offline Click here to Send billyboyd4ever a Private Message Find more posts by billyboyd4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arggie
Whatever.

quote:
Originally posted by Morph
JET LI AS BATMAN! PATRICK DUFFY AS ROBIN! STAR JONES AS CATWOMAN! YESSSSS!.....I AM ABOVE THE LAW!

Now thats the most insane thing i've ever heard.

"You must unlearn, what you have learned"
-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 02:02 AM
Arggie is currently offline Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arggie
Whatever.

quote:
Originally posted by billyboyd4ever
hey um i kno nothing whatsoever about batman or anything but i am a HUMUNGUS fan of christian bale and i heard he might play batman...can anyone tell me if this is true or false?

For the sake of Batman I should hope not

"You must unlearn, what you have learned"
-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 02:02 AM
Arggie is currently offline Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fabrosee
Life Teacher to Emilias

I think the actors make a difference but in this franchise Tim Burton was what made it work so well from the new beginning.
Bring him back or get someone who will get out the cartoony imagery that Joel Schumacher put in.

The tragedy of life is what dies inside a man while he lives.
Nothing worth having comes without some kind of fight.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2003 08:11 AM
Fabrosee is currently offline Click here to Send Fabrosee a Private Message Find more posts by Fabrosee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doomboy
Droog.

Does anyone else find it slightly odd that in a forum about Batman and Batman movies, people seem intent of being so damn negative?
I mean, if you dislike it so much, go post elsewhere.

DB xxx

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 12:39 PM
doomboy is currently offline Click here to Send doomboy a Private Message Find more posts by doomboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Freak

OK! know, read my idea...
Batman is one of my favorite comic characters, I won't discuss your favorite heroes or movies but, no one knows the real batman until reading the comic, and the new movie is based on ''BATMAN YEAR ONE'' by Frank Miller, he personally will be cheking the movie, they won't be any failures.

THEN, YOU'LL KNOW THE BATMAN

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 07:33 PM
Darth_Freak is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Freak a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i hear alot of people comparing batman and superman how can you do that superman is an overpowered peice of crap, its easy to be a hero when the sun gives you super powers, batman is a MAN an ordinary guy ok well maybe not ordinary but he is still just a mere mortal who has to rely on his intelligence over his strengths, he diddnt become a hero from power he did because of vengence he is the original punisher, especially the dark knight series that was a bad as s series

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:02 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

and yeah i agree that the only man who can make batman is burton and the only true batman is micheal keaton he was the best

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 08:04 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batmanrules

ragesRemorse, so true, joel schwimmar sucked so bad, what was up with the neon lights?

Old Post Nov 9th, 2003 12:33 AM
batmanrules is currently offline Click here to Send batmanrules a Private Message Find more posts by batmanrules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jade_Eyes
High Hard one

Yes Batmnan Year one is the Plan for the next movei and Christian Bale(American Psycho, Equilibrium) is lined for Bruce.

...- . .-. -.-- / --. --- --- -.. / -.-- --- ..- -. --. / --- -. . .-.-.- / - --- / .-.. . .- .-. -. / -- --- .-. . / .- -... --- ..- - / -- . / --. --- - --- / .-- .-- .-- .-.-.- .-- .... .. - . -.. .-. .- --. --- -. ..-. .. ... - .- .-. - ... .-.-.- -.-. --- --

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 03:08 PM
Jade_Eyes is currently offline Click here to Send Jade_Eyes a Private Message Find more posts by Jade_Eyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote:
Originally posted by Tracker
Where I disagree with the thread title I would not mind seeing a modification to :

No More BAD Batman !!!!!!!

Yeah I agree,the title should actually say NO MORE BAD BATMAN MOVIES because they ALL sucked in one way or another.

Old Post Dec 24th, 2003 08:34 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

all the non-tim burton live action batman movies suck. the animated ones are great. Mask of the Phantasm remains the best batman film

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 02:26 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:Vegeta14:.
''Super-Saiyan''

Batman

S-U-C-K-S...

THE PRINCE OF EVIL...!

I Will Galit Gun Your Ass!!!

Cool People:
Exa, Kit, sauron, mw741 and others...

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 10:55 AM
.:Vegeta14:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:Vegeta14:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:Vegeta14:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

ok any chance of this batman movie doing well or being any good at all. went out the window when the studio turned down sighning darren aronofsky as the director. So with that i say NO MORE BATMAN!!! please dont piss on a good thing anymore

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 10:58 AM
Mav
Can't think of one

Nolan is cool.

made by verauko

Old Post Jan 1st, 2004 03:59 PM
Mav is currently offline Click here to Send Mav a Private Message Find more posts by Mav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Searose

I probably won't be seeing Ashton Kutcher as Batman, if only because I can't hear the name without thinking "Ugh. Brittany Murphy."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 07:02 PM
Searose is currently offline Click here to Send Searose a Private Message Find more posts by Searose Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brambles

its there goin 2 b a new batman movie or sumthing?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 07:15 PM
Brambles is currently offline Click here to Send Brambles a Private Message Find more posts by Brambles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

I love batman more than any comic hero! I do agree that after Burton they F*cked it up Royally! Arnold as Freeze? HA! Batman 1 and 3 are my favs....although they f*cked up with Tommy Lee Jones as Two-Face! Like with Freeze they had his character wayyyyy off! Freeze nor Two-Face cracked jokes and that really pissed me off! Other than the fact that they had the wrong actors playing them! Carey was perfect for Riddler, Nicholson was better than perfect for Joker...Devito did a good job. Fin

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2004 08:26 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote