KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » No More Batman !!!!!!!

No More Batman !!!!!!!
Started by: chica16

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

BATMAN Rules dude. His the coolest in the DC Universe!!

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 06:31 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TimberlandG2
**Card Dealer**

I AGREE NO MORE!!!

I used to like Batman but now they are making too many! Happy Dance

Old Post Jan 24th, 2004 04:03 PM
TimberlandG2 is currently offline Click here to Send TimberlandG2 a Private Message Find more posts by TimberlandG2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ryan10000000000
Restricted

Account Restricted

batman is weak he hasnt even got any powers

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 06:55 AM
Ryan10000000000 is currently offline Click here to Send Ryan10000000000 a Private Message Find more posts by Ryan10000000000 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Batman is the best superhero around and apart from ' Batman and Robin' the rest of the films are way better than Spiderman, Hulk, Daredevil and X-Men put together. DC superheroes are portrayed better in movies than Marvel superheroes. I mean, look at the Superman films, they don't look high-tech at all now but they are more famous than the trash Marvel shovels out now

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 12:26 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

That is because they had to make do with what little technology they had available. If DC was to support the making of a new "batman" or "superman," then they would get all caught up in making cool explosions and such.

The problem is getting so caught up in the special effects that the storyline suffers.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 02:42 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

But the Marvel Movies like The Hulk and Spiderman didn't hold any substance to them; The Hulk because the storyline was changed and they created this horrible CG thing that looked totally out of place with the action and the scenes with it in. Spiderman (changed from chemical webshooters he made to organic ones he just has) and other reasons( Which I won't go into because I already have on another thread). And X-Men which just sucked.
The point is the DC movies at least found good acting talent(Apart from George Clooney as Batman and Arnie as Mr Freeze), Micheal Keaton and Val Kilmer did brilliantly as Batman and I'm sure Christian Bale will do the same. Christopher Reeve as Superman was an inspired selection and he will never be bettered by any actor for that part.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2004 03:59 PM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sandman26
old but new

i like batman but i think that he's overrated he is a normal man with an high IQ i liked it when he was batman and he had weaknesses now he might as well be superman without a weakness to kryptonite i mean he's cooland all but i think that the depth to him is just the fact taht they've built him up so much

Old Post Jan 29th, 2004 04:20 AM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote