KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » who would you like to see as the defence against the dark arts teacher

who would you like to see as the defence against the dark arts teacher
Started by: charmaine

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Malfoy might teach potions.....he is good at it....IF he doesn't cause ANY HUGE disasters....IF he did turn good...somehow..... and yeah..i could see Harry getting the DADA job.....but I know he wants to be an auror...but it would make sense for him to do it..b/c he knows all kinds of stuff....but this is if JKR will tell us after book 7...what exactly he did in life....etc.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 03:54 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

tonks would be great laughing

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2003 10:14 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
le_sainte
MILANISTA

either lupin or snape ... lupin shud come back, he's the only father figure he really has, now that sirius is gone

Now ... Bring me that horizon. Na-na-na-ne-ne-na-da-da-de-da ... And really bad eggs, drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

That's what a ship really is, you know - not a keel and a hold and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs - but what a ship is, what the Black Pearl really is, is freedom.
Ragetti: Bootstraps’
bootstraps.

CJS - Human hair ... From me back!
And then they made me thier chief ...
Ragetti: This is just like what the Greeks done at Troy. 'Cept they was in a horse instead 'o dresses. Wooden 'orse ... You look pretty

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 01:49 AM
le_sainte is currently offline Click here to Send le_sainte a Private Message Find more posts by le_sainte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

tonks

Old Post Jul 30th, 2003 01:32 PM
Lime is currently offline Click here to Send Lime a Private Message Find more posts by Lime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

TONKS TOO! smile

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 31st, 2003 04:17 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

tonks rules shed be great as the dada teacher Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 08:16 AM
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

She is so funny and clumsy that she would probably be as bead as Neville! But she'd be cool! I'd love that.

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2003 02:37 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aLiceXwndrLnd

i think itll be lupins brother *coughwinkwough* not to mention bill or charlie *coughwinkcough*...if u wanna know more, just ask me...

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 09:33 PM
aLiceXwndrLnd is currently offline Click here to Send aLiceXwndrLnd a Private Message Find more posts by aLiceXwndrLnd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

ok ill ask you

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 09:43 PM
america_boxers

She wont have anyone who already teached dada come back (a.k.a. lupin) she will have a new caricter for dada i think.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Now i must go... ninja vanish!

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 09:51 PM
america_boxers is currently offline Click here to Send america_boxers a Private Message Find more posts by america_boxers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
aLiceXwndrLnd

lupins first name is remus, as in the legendary borther and cofounder of rome...jk uses ppls names for a reason, so if his name is remus, he prob has a brother named romulus...shes also said a student will come back and become a teacher, which is why the weasleys are a likely choice

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 10:14 PM
aLiceXwndrLnd is currently offline Click here to Send aLiceXwndrLnd a Private Message Find more posts by aLiceXwndrLnd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

There is actually a rumor floating around the web, that Lupins brother will be the new Defence teacher.
I'd like to see Snape do it, though.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2003 10:50 PM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
america_boxers

dumbldore will teach 7th year i bet...did he teach dada or transfigeration before he became headmaster?

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Now i must go... ninja vanish!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 02:35 PM
america_boxers is currently offline Click here to Send america_boxers a Private Message Find more posts by america_boxers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

erm i think it was tranfiguration

Old Post Aug 7th, 2003 04:30 PM
HermioneVM
Harry's Best Friend

Well, then again doesn't Dumbledore always trusts Snape? therefore the issue of him being a death eater has nothing to do with Dumbledore selecting him for the job of DADA teacher because he already trusts him and Dumbledore was the one to clear Snape from the ministry's death eater list on his name...if Dumbledore hadn't used his good name to clear Snape, Snape would have gone to Azkaban! Isn't Dumbledore trusting Snape with most important and personal jobs anyway already?...as being a spy for him to Voltemort...and plus Snape is in the Order so that's gotta say something about how much Dumbledore trusts Snape.....and Snape showed to Dumbledore that he is willing to do things for him when he agreed to teach Harry Occluemency although it was painful because of memories from the past .............however, I do agree with you...I think that's it's rather weird that Dumbledore, for some reason, seems to refuse to give Snape the DADA teaching post! Although...............I would like to see Snape have the DADA teaching job for once like maybe in the seventh year but then again he is THE POTIONS MASTER! he's sooooo good at potions. Who will do potions if he had the DADA post! Oh, I can't wait till the sixth book comes out........................By the way does anyone know when it comes out?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 04:14 AM
HermioneVM is currently offline Click here to Send HermioneVM a Private Message Find more posts by HermioneVM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

quote:
Originally posted by aLiceXwndrLnd
lupins first name is remus, as in the legendary borther and cofounder of rome...jk uses ppls names for a reason, so if his name is remus, he prob has a brother named romulus...shes also said a student will come back and become a teacher, which is why the weasleys are a likely choice

OH MAN YOU JUST REMINDED ME OF SOMETHING MY HISTORY TEACHER TOLD ME... i may have got this wrong, but as far as i remember Romulus killed Remus... or was it the other way round? no, im sure Romulus killed Remus... oh NO why did i remember that?? i dont want that to happen.... *runs off with hands over face*

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 08:47 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

yep, look here:
Deciding to found a town of their own, Romulus and Remus chose the place where the she-wolf had nursed them. Romulus began to build walls on the Palatine Hill, but Remus jeered at them because they were so low. He leaped over them to prove this, and Romulus in anger killed him.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 08:50 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

i still say tonks

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 09:41 AM
miss*dreamer

Lupin, he was the best! Maybe Tonks, i dunno ... JKR probably takes a new character ...

Her family KNOW, certainly!!

Weasley is our King!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 11:12 AM
miss*dreamer is currently offline Click here to Send miss*dreamer a Private Message Find more posts by miss*dreamer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lime
Citrus Flavour

your proberley right

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 01:15 PM