KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » New Lord of the Rings Game ready to go soon! Interested players- sign up here!

New Lord of the Rings Game ready to go soon! Interested players- sign up here!
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name: Îbal Anû-urug
Racial Origin: Beorning
Job (Occupation): Ranger/Animist
Specialities: Long sword (Offence); Shield (Defence); Light armour of the Beornings; as a Ranger-type can spot things better than others; as an Animist, he can change fair hue, and become a great bear; better with maps, than with languages of old.
Background: Îbal Anû-urug of the Beornings has an Adunaic name, as he was raised by Beornings more akin to the peoples of the Dunedain.
He was born in the year 1946 T.A., on the Eastern borders of Mirkwood.
He wished to pass over the Hithaeglir, and so he did, and for a time dwelt in Imladris (Rivendell), and then he went West, to the Ered Luin, where he met his companion (non-sexual), Gabilinbar

Stats:

Unarmoured- 5
Two-handed weapons- 5+2=7
Thrown Weapons- 5+2=7
Pole-arms- 10+1=11
Climb- 10+1=11
Swim- 10+1=11
Stalk/Hide- 20+2=22
Perception- 5+3=8
Stamina- 18

These are my stats and Im a ranger. I dont need to be an Animist cuz I have a species Ability that lets me turn into a bear.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:22 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Name: Gabilinbar Uzbad Mazarbul
Racial Origin: Dwarf of Gabilgathol
Job (Occupation): Ranger
Specialties: Axe, Mace (Offense); Shield (Defense); Fire-kindling; Heavy Armour of Gabilgathol (like unto the Warriors of Dain in the Hobbit); as a Ranger-type can "smell" his way to a target, and can spot things aswell; better with languages, than maps, or artifacts.
Background: Gabilinbar, kin to Azaghâl, ancient lord of Belegost.
Son of Khâm, he was born 1652 T.A., in the Ered Luin, in the ancient ruins of Gabilgathol.
Loved his home of the Mountains, but sought to bring peace between Elves and Dwarves. He learned the Elvish tongues, and Adunaic, and he became known as Man-friend, being great friends with some of the greatest Dunedain.

Stats:

Unarmoured- 8
Two-handed weapons- 5+1=6
Thrown Weapons- 5+2=7
Pole-arms- 10+1=11
Climb- 10=10
Swim- 5+1=6
Stalk/Hide- 20+2=22
Perception- 5+2=7
Stamina- 22

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:23 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Name: Îbal Anû-urug
Racial Origin: Beorning
Job (Occupation): Ranger
Specialities: Long sword (Offence); Shield (Defence); Light armour of the Beornings; as a Ranger-type can spot things better than others; as an Animist, he can change fair hue, and become a great bear; better with maps, than with languages of old.
Background: Îbal Anû-urug of the Beornings has an Adunaic name, as he was raised by Beornings more akin to the peoples of the Dunedain.
He was born in the year 1946 T.A., on the Eastern borders of Mirkwood.
He wished to pass over the Hithaeglir, and so he did, and for a time dwelt in Imladris (Rivendell), and then he went West, to the Ered Luin, where he met his companion (non-sexual), Gabilinbar

Stats:

Unarmoured- 5
Thrown Weapons- 5+2=7
Pole-arms- 10+1=11
Climb- 10+1=11
Swim- 10+1=11
Stalk/Hide- 20+2=22
Perception- 5+3=8
Stamina- 18

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:23 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Stats:

Unarmoured- 5
Thrown Weapons- 5+2=7
Pole-arms- 10+1=11
Climb- 10+1=11
Swim- 10+1=11
Stalk/Hide- 20+2=22
Perception- 5+3=8
Stamina- 18+12(Cuz of Im a ranger)=30

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:24 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Now ush When can we start playin?

The Rover

Stop SPAMMING!
That's like seven posts for just your character!

The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Too late for what, Phoe? You are still in the current fight!

New characters, however, will have to wait for the current fight to finish, which will be at least a month, and come into the plot at Fornost-Erain.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:26 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Alright.....might try to get some ppl to join one of my own.....

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:27 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I WILL JOIN MELKORES LOTR RPG!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:28 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Too late for what, Phoe? You are still in the current fight!

New characters, however, will have to wait for the current fight to finish, which will be at least a month, and come into the plot at Fornost-Erain.

*Aiwendil does her Elvish boogie* Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:30 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Neat... they need help actually, Phoe.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:32 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

quote:
Originally posted by <Tidus>
I WILL JOIN MELKORES LOTR RPG!

I have to put it in the "I wanna start a new game" thread first.....

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:32 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Neat... they need help actually, Phoe.

give me a mo... I'm waging a war on fangirls, which takes a lot out of me and my punishment whip

Old Post Jul 17th, 2004 06:53 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Closing this for now, as it is rather outdated.

BtVS

Old Post Jul 20th, 2004 09:58 AM