KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Kiera Knightley or Natalie Portman?

Kiera Knightley or Natalie Portman?
Started by: Princess_Leia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Lyn
P.S It was only recently I found out KK was Sabe in TPM...oops!!

you're hopeless stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 05:33 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Kiera Knightly madmadmadmad

Natalie Portman big grinbig grin

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 05:38 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boogyman

Kiera is definetly in my oppinion a better actress than NP because she fits her roles better and has better energy than NP, plus she takes her acting seriously, i dont think NP does

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 12:26 AM
Boogyman is currently offline Click here to Send Boogyman a Private Message Find more posts by Boogyman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

well, if anyone knows me, you know what MY choice is...NATALIE!!!! (ps, if you're out there, nat, I LOVE YOU!!!) Kiera is pretty, but holds nothing to Natalie.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 04:11 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gstu

quote:
Originally posted by Boogyman
Kiera is definetly in my oppinion a better actress than NP because she fits her roles better and has better energy than NP, plus she takes her acting seriously, i dont think NP does

You must be eating retard sandwiches again with that post!! NP takes her acting more seriously then anything in her life, she is far bette in her movies then Knightley. She will win an award before Knightley ever does. NP was considered for Best Supporting Actress at what 14, for Beautiful Girls. Her energy is amazing, just like her acting. I know this is not your opinion and that is cool, this is just mine.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2003 09:37 PM
Gstu is currently offline Click here to Send Gstu a Private Message Find more posts by Gstu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

i really dont know very much about kiera knightly to be honest. all ive seen her in is potc, and i didnt think she was killer in the movie or anything. i really like natalie portman though. shes been in some great movies and i think shes a great actress. i like her style

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 04:57 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Keira was good in the Dr.Jivago mini-series and Bend it like Beckham.
But she really surprised me in The hole. She looks and acts so different!(These are the ones I've seen...oh and Star wars but I didnt even knew that was her.) Considering she's like 18 now, I think she might turn out to be a great actress.If she stays away from crappy american blockbusters.
(Yes POTC surprised me...its pretty good considering its a summer movie.)

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 01:02 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

im sorry everyone but,
kiera knightly madmadmiffedmadmadmadmad

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 31st, 2003 05:20 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

no, not kiera Knightly, Natalie Portman is much better looking, and i like her better...love i cant help it...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 11:27 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

whos kiera k...? blink

Old Post Nov 1st, 2003 11:31 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

she plays Sabe(i think) in EpI...shes in a new movie, cant remember what its called though...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 03:11 AM
Hypernova

I had to look twice at the Bend it like Beckham cover. I didn't know that was Keira K!!

JediHDM - laughing
Your not talking about Pirates (new movie for KK) are you?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 04:02 AM
Hypernova is currently offline Click here to Send Hypernova a Private Message Find more posts by Hypernova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

no, its like "love anyway" or something...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 04:15 AM
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

wow i did not know kiera Knightly was only 18! i thought she was in her twenties. that just surprised me

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 05:00 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AnakinFan
come to the Darth side

Keira is another one of those chicks that needs to swallow her food. One of the best things about Natalie is that she looks healthy.

All you have to do is to decide what to do with the time that is given to you. - Gandalf

There can be no Triumph - without Loss
No Victory- without Suffering
No Freedom - without Sacrifice

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 05:01 AM
AnakinFan is currently offline Click here to Send AnakinFan a Private Message Find more posts by AnakinFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

i dont think kiera Knightly looks unhealthy at all. i think shes georgeous. although Natalie portman is just more my style

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 05:07 AM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by JediHDM
no, its like "love anyway" or something...

I think its "Love actually".
It has an amazing cast.

quote:
Originally posted byAnakinFan
Keira is another one of those chicks that needs to swallow her food. One of the best things about Natalie is that she looks healthy.

She's not that skinny. She was in Bend it like Beckham cos she had an extensive training.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 01:31 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
furryman
honky

oh thats right ..she was that b!tch in potc.. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 02:03 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

I just cant seem to like Kiera...i dont know why...i think its the fact that SHE ANNOYS THE HELL OUTTA ME!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 02:22 PM
Princess_Leia

Something tells me ur not a Keira fan Lil Bitchiness.......! Actually lately Natalie Portman has grown on me a lot more, like I always liked her but I felt a times she could be a bit snobby but just lately I'm really starting to really like her. She's the type of actress who's career I'd love to have cause I wanna act when I'm older and I think it's cool that she goes to Harvard and really cares about her education. Someone said acting is the most important thing in her life but I don't agree cause she's said before that acting is more of a hobby and she'd rather go to college even if it'd ruin her career so I don't think it's the most important thing to her from what I've read.

I really respect Keira cause she's dyslexic but she overcame it cause it must be a bit harder for someone with dyslexia to read scripts and things so Go Keira! I'm looking forward to seeing Love Actually to see how she does, I'd say she has a big career ahead.

Lookswise I really like Natalie, she just looked so pretty in episode 2! and not in a slutty way at all. She's really pretty but in a natural way so it's not like intimidating if u get what I mean.

Anyway I like them both, I think they're both gorgeous and talented and I really look up to both of them and hope I can have even half of their sucess!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2003 08:09 PM
Princess_Leia is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote