KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Stars & Celebrities » Kiera Knightley or Natalie Portman?

Kiera Knightley or Natalie Portman?
Started by: Princess_Leia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

I prefer Christina to Thora..

but, between Keira and Natalie, I'd have to say Kiera...

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 17th, 2003 07:43 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~fuoco~
dodgey git

KEIRA DEFINALTY!!! I REally like her

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 07:22 AM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Natalie Portman

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 08:12 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Natalie Portman! yes

Kiera Knightly madmadmadmad ARGH....******* ****!!!

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 07:43 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Princess_Leia

quote:
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
Natalie Portman! yes

Kiera Knightly madmadmadmad ARGH....******* ****!!!

Can I guess that you're an Orlando Bloom fangirl then? wink or do u just not like her?

Also to people replying could u all say your reasons for who u chose? or else many write your thoughts on each and then say who's ur favourite? it would just make it a bit more interesting. I'm gonna go count the votes and see who's winning!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2003 08:06 PM
Princess_Leia is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

quote:
Originally posted by Princess_Leia
Can I guess that you're an Orlando Bloom fangirl then? wink or do u just not like her?

Also to people replying could u all say your reasons for who u chose? or else many write your thoughts on each and then say who's ur favourite? it would just make it a bit more interesting. I'm gonna go count the votes and see who's winning!

Hehe...no, no, im not an Orlando fan...but i dont like Kate Bosworth either....she cramps my girl Michelle Rodriguez's style in Blue Crush...mad

Kiera...oh man, i am majorly not her fan....i just dont like her....kinda hard to explain, i dont think she's good actress and i by far dont thinki shes pretty....just an oppenion..
out of her and Natalie..i vote for natalie...
Out of Kiera and john Goodman, id pick John Goodman!!! angel

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 01:04 AM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~fuoco~
dodgey git

i used to have those feelings towards keira like that, lil... but that all changed, dunno why blink

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 01:52 AM
~fuoco~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~fuoco~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~fuoco~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Really?! hmmm blink
Well thats cool....did you like her after watching POTC again? some other movie....Bend it like Beckham...maybe...? blink

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 01:55 AM
~fuoco~
dodgey git

i think bend it like beckham changed my mind about her.. i jus watched it last night and it showed her more into football, more sporty, less prissy and snobbish like she was in POTC... she was really cute in it. anorexic, but cute

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 01:58 AM
lil bitchiness
-

oh...ok, cool! big grin

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 02:01 AM
ahaetrkarykl
---------------

i like natalie portman way better myself. i think shes a better actress and i think she is a cool person. i also think its awesome that she is a vegan, and i liked her in the new star wars

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once and a while you could miss it.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 03:37 AM
ahaetrkarykl is currently offline Click here to Send ahaetrkarykl a Private Message Find more posts by ahaetrkarykl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

yes mhm!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 12:23 PM
Princess_Leia

quote:
Originally posted by ahaetrkarykl
i like natalie portman way better myself. i think shes a better actress and i think she is a cool person. i also think its awesome that she is a vegan, and i liked her in the new star wars

Yeh I think it's cool that she's a vegan too and I think it's great she has such respect for herself and that she wants to get an education and all that it's just at times in interviews and things she can come across a bit snobby but other times she comes across very cool. I think she's a good role model for girls.

And like ~fouco~ said about using to not like Keira, I had those feelings for Liv Tyler when FOTR first came out but now I really like her.

lil bitchiness (cool name by the way!) I get what you mean about just not liking someone, they just rub you up the wrong way like for me Cameron Diaz just wrecks my head, I didn't mind her before Charlie's Angels 2 but after that she just annoys the hell outta me!so yeh i do understand the way u feel.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 06:50 PM
Princess_Leia is currently offline Click here to Send Princess_Leia a Private Message Find more posts by Princess_Leia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~fuoco~
dodgey git

OMG i can't STAND cameron diaz!!!

FORZA
AC MILAN

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 08:10 PM
Kes
Philie

Neither can I!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 11:10 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

Same here...i dont think shes pretty, and she sure annoys the hellout of me! Not as much as Kiera...but still!

Old Post Oct 19th, 2003 11:32 PM
Lyn
Jedi_Chick

Well Leia, I think you'll know what I'm going to say!! stick out tongue wink
I like them both, I thought Keira was great in POTC, she's going to do VERY well!! But for me, Natalie wins by a mile!!

P.S It was only recently I found out KK was Sabe in TPM...oops!!

Thanks Ben-Kenobi for the Sig!

Old Post Oct 25th, 2003 10:54 AM
Lyn is currently offline Click here to Send Lyn a Private Message Find more posts by Lyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
venom800viper

I pick kiera because she is more beautiful and a great actress. She was great in Pirates of the Caribbean and any other things she has done. Did i mention shes gorgeous

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:32 AM
venom800viper is currently offline Click here to Send venom800viper a Private Message Find more posts by venom800viper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LindsIsSexyK
ALL GROWN UP NOW =)

I chose Natalie Portman, I think she is a great actress big grin

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 04:46 AM
LindsIsSexyK is currently offline Click here to Send LindsIsSexyK a Private Message Find more posts by LindsIsSexyK Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gstu

Oh my god, Natalie Portman without a question. Far better of an actress and much more beautiful!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2003 05:32 PM
Gstu is currently offline Click here to Send Gstu a Private Message Find more posts by Gstu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote