Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by faraday4,466 pages

The Island / Hannibal Rising

Who's your fav actor

Originally posted by faraday
The Island / Hannibal Rising

Who's your fav actor

Freaking REALLY... your FAVORITE!?

Gary Oldman

If you had the power to kill people by looking at them right... would you use it?

Originally posted by Blight
Freaking REALLY... your FAVORITE!?

Gary Oldman

If you had the power to kill people by looking at them right... would you use it?

Yea...

Yep I would.

On who? Details 🙂

Originally posted by Blight
On who? Details 🙂

A few people at school.. 😖hifty:

Originally posted by faraday
A few people at school.. 😖hifty:
Really? You think they Deserve death?

Originally posted by Blight
Really? You think they Deserve death?

They sure as hell do 😐

And I'd love to kill that son of ***** who... well. Long personal story.

Tell me tell me!! 🙂 Dig up that dirt 😆

Check your PMs in a few minutes lol

Edit ; then again.. it's a very very touchy topic and... yea. Involves the death of a loved one.

Originally posted by faraday
Check your PMs in a few minutes lol

Edit ; then again.. it's a very very touchy topic and... yea. Involves the death of a loved one.

Look, if it's too hard for you, don't post it. But if you want to talk to someone that likes to listen... here me be 🙂

🙂

Who is the most important person in your life?

Originally posted by faraday
🙂

Who is the most important person in your life?

Don't have one.

What do you hate to do more than anything even though you know you have to?

Studyyyyy

Whats your favourite cereal?

Originally posted by faraday
🙂

Who is the most important person in your life?

Um.... That is a really tough question. I'm going to have to say my family.

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Don't have one.

What do you hate to do more than anything even though you know you have to?

Every responsible thing I ever have to do 😬

Originally posted by faraday
Studyyyyy

Whats your favourite cereal?

Raisen Brand

Why do birds suddenly appear, everytime you are near?

Cause they wanna peck me.

Whats your fav smell?

Originally posted by faraday
Cause they wanna peck me.

Whats your fav smell?

Antonio Banderaz Spirit?? It's my Cologne.....

How old are you?

10 + 8 - 5 + 1.

When was the last time you showered?

Originally posted by faraday
10 + 8 - 5 + 1.

When was the last time you showered?

Yesterday Morning 😘 I need to soon.

What does you ScreenName mean?

I've got the flu.

When did you get chicken pox? (if you haven't lol)

Originally posted by faraday
I've got the flu.

When did you get chicken pox? (if you haven't lol)

Shit... a long time ago... and I remember being naked almost all day during those times 😆

Are you tired?