Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by faraday4,466 pages

Uh. lol. Misinterpret?

Have you ever bought something which was expensive and found out it didn't work?

Pfft, probably. Probably a hundred bloody times.

Are you bored right now? (Yes, I am, that's why I'm asking such a lame question 😐)

Originally posted by Disturbed Angel
Pfft, probably. Probably a hundred bloody times.

Are you bored right now? (Yes, I am, that's why I'm asking such a lame question 😐)

No, I just got home.

Have you ever wanted to just clean... like for the whole day.. just clean and clean and clean?

Yes. 😐
I also have to clean every time before I do homework...

Do you out during the week nights?

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Yes. 😐
I also have to clean every time before I do homework...

Do you out during the week nights?

I do GO out during week nights... My schedule calls for it sometimes. I wish I could go out EVERY night.

Are you in love?

Yep

Who's your idol?

Originally posted by faraday
Yep

Who's your idol?

Bill Hicks

Same Question.

My dad.

Your ideal job?

Tenured Professor/University Researcher

Same question

Musician

Fav thing to do when bored?

Annoy the nearest person

What do you like to do to stave off boredom?

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Annoy the nearest person

What do you like to do to stave off boredom?

Masturbate 😬

How old do you think Age of Consent should be?

Originally posted by Blight
Masturbate 😬

How old do you think Age of Consent should be?

😆

16 which is what it is in my state I think...

Same Question

What's funny? The masturbation thing?

12 😐

naw just kidding

16 is what it is in my state as well.. But I'm 24 and yeah.... welllllll right now I'm going to go with 16 even though that's probably wrong for me to say.

Originally posted by Blight
What's funny? The masturbation thing?

12 😐

naw just kidding

16 is what it is in my state as well.. But I'm 24 and yeah.... welllllll right now I'm going to go with 16 even though that's probably wrong for me to say.

I didn't expect such an answer.

That's not so bad. 16 and 50 would be bad.

Edited: Are you enjoying the weather?

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I didn't expect such an answer.

That's not so bad. 16 and 50 would be bad.

Edited: Are you enjoying the weather?

It is a bit nippy here...I almost cut a hole in my shirt this morning with my nipples.

same question

Yea

What colour's your hair?

Originally posted by faraday
Yea

What colour's your hair?

brown.

What color is YOUR hair?

blackish brown 😄

What colour are your toe nails

No color

What is your favorite movie?