Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by faraday4,466 pages

Very tired lol

Do you like butterflies? Why / Why not?

Yes. They are very pretty, depending on the type.

HAve you ever seen a Lunar Butterfly?

Nope🙁

What's your favourite animal?

Originally posted by faraday
Nope🙁

What's your favourite animal?

I really like Bears. And Tigers.

Where are you currently located?

Good old Seattle.
😬

Do you like dolls?

Originally posted by faraday
Good old Seattle.
😬

Do you like dolls?

Ummmmm Seattle WASHINGTON!? That would be really weird.........

Not at all.

Isn't that a doll in your sig? lol

lol why weird?

Originally posted by faraday
Isn't that a doll in your sig? lol

lol why weird?

Weird because that's where I live.

Yes it is a doll... I was trying to find something creepy.

The smile is disturbing. 😂

Whoa.

questions?

Whats your favourite pizza topping

Originally posted by faraday
The smile is disturbing. 😂

Whoa.

So does this mean we live in the same state/city?

Wild... where at?

And RJ..... ummm... What's your favorite.... porno?

Originally posted by Blight
So does this mean we live in the same state/city?

Wild... where at?

And RJ..... ummm... What's your favorite.... porno?

West?

Really? Ever been to the Westlake Mall in Belltown?

We're chatting in a Questions kinda thread 😂
lol nope.
I'm in Seattle just for a week.
Going back to Bellingham on the 14th.
But damn I love Mount Baker.

Originally posted by faraday
We're chatting in a Questions kinda thread 😂
lol nope.
I'm in Seattle just for a week.
Going back to Bellingham on the 14th.
But damn I love Mount Baker.
Oh cool. I'm moving to Oregon on the 19th... and I always end up chatting with people, by the way 😆

Well you should come to the Westlake Mall Suncoast just to get a vision of the Blight 😄

lol cool.
Are you always at the mall? 😛
I could try.
If my stepmom lets me.

Originally posted by faraday
lol cool.
Are you always at the mall? 😛
I could try.
If my stepmom lets me.
I'm there from 2 to 8 tomorrow. 12 to 8 the day after... and 11 to 9 the next day... so yeah... I'm going to be working allllllot for the next week.

lol I'll try.

Coolness. I'm Dan by the way, if you go there 😆