Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by faraday4,466 pages

Undressing lol

Your full name?

Penelope Fairchild Merryweather

Sometimes you feel like a nut? Sometimes you don't?

I feel like a whole packet of roasted nuts sometime

Does banging you head against a wall work for you?

no

are you gay?

Nope

Ever kissed someone of the same sex on the lips?

Yep.

Would you sleep with a member of the same sex for $1,000,000?

Originally posted by Impediment
Yep.

Would you sleep with a member of the same sex for $1,000,000?

Sure, you didn't say I had to fuk/be fuked by them, so yes I'd sleep with them.

Would you pick up the soap?

Sure.

Would you f*ck/be f*cked by a member of the same sex for $1,000,000?

Oh hell yeah!

Last nerdy thing you did, other than get on kmc?

Ate sushi.

Same q?

have you ever had buttsex?

Nope

Would you ever have buttsecks

Sure.

Ever had anal sex?

Yes, and it was less then enjoyable

Have you ever drank your own urine 😱?

Originally posted by Ronny
Yes, and it was less then enjoyable

Have you ever drank your own urine 😱?

Not my own, no.

Where the **** have you been!?

Well I had a life... then I dumped him

Whats happenen hotstuff?

Originally posted by Ronny
Well I had a life... then I dumped him

Whats happenen hotstuff?

I've been sitting here waiting for you to return. haermm

Wanna go make out?

Totally

Wanna go eat a fish?

Originally posted by Ronny
Totally

Wanna go eat a fish?

Not as much as I want to eat snow or a cloud of cotton candy flavor.

Same question. mmm

Nah.

Ever been punched?