Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by faraday4,466 pages

Do you like comics?

yes

are u ready for the holidays

Hell yea

What will you be doing on Thanksgiving?

thanksgiving was last month for me
favourite movie?

No idea, I like too many movies.

Last instrument you played/attempted to play?

My acoustic guitar

Whose your fav guitar player?

Jimi

Favorite movie

Empire Strikes Back

Fav music genre?

Alternative

Favorite TV Show

at the moment its Heroes

same question

Oz the HBO prison drama

Ever been jizzed on the face?

Nah

Last time you had an orgasm?

about 5am today before I got up for work

same question

yesterday

Are you ticklish?

Oh dear.......shock I'm beyond ticklish. If you poke me, I'll spaz.

Same q

in a way yes i am

You ever worn a sari?

Nope, they are cool though.

Greatest idea for a costume? (Halloween or party-ish)

The kings new clothes costume

Have you ever streaked in public?

Nah

Most embarrasing position you've been caught in when someone walked in? (not exactly sexual)

I dunno, I don't get embarrased that easily 😮

😛

same question