Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Ronny4,466 pages

No thanks, I already ate your mother out today.

What is the flavour of your deodorant?

Originally posted by Ronny
No thanks, I already ate your mother out today.

What is the flavour of your deodorant?

Now I remember who you are. 😍

I don't wear any.

Could we be friends IRL?

hmm i don't have a deodrant.

same q.

arctic force 😱 old spice ermm

same q

Degree.

What douche do you use?

none 🤨

whats your favorite kind of cookie?

chocolate chip.😍

same q

gingersnaps 😍

same q

Choco Chip Cookie Dough.

Fav. diet cheat food?

i am a health food nut😉

nastiest most unhealthy food you love?

ramen, and candy 🥷

same q

lasagnia and pringles.:🥷

last time you looked at a couple and knew they would last? 😊

last time my mom was home 🙂

lasagnia isnt bad for you 😛

last junk food you ate?

lasagnia.😛

last time you drank milk?

about a half hour ago 😛

what are you drinking now?

milk😛

sam e q

orange juice 🙂

what is the closest object to you right now?

my glass of almost done milk.

same q

My keyboard.

What is on your negative thought train right now?

boundaries. the role they play in a relationship.

same q.