Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Baylin4,466 pages

Serenity

Do you like sci-fi?

some ✅

same q

absolutely

Do you like fantasy?

some again ✅

same q

Absolutely again

Do you have annoying nasal hair?

Originally posted by Baylin
Absolutely again

Do you have annoying nasal hair?

Yes. I have to pluck my nose hair...I'm 24 for goodness sake!!!! 🙁

Do you smell your own farts to see how bad they smell?

Originally posted by dadudemon
Yes. I have to pluck my nose hair...I'm 24 for goodness sake!!!! 🙁

Do you smell your own farts to see how bad they smell?

Unless I either pump then run, or stop breathing I don't really have a choice...

Can you smell my doggie farts?

Not at all

Who did you like better? - The Rock or Stone Cold?

SC by not that much.

Why didn't you ask a question? 😠

Do you use lotion?

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Why didn't you ask a question? 😠

Do you use lotion?

3-4 times a day uhuh

SQ?

For my elbows every now and then.

Do you watch the pornography? 😐

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
For my elbows every now and then.

Do you watch the pornography? 😐

meh if theres nothing ells to watch.or play.

SQ?

Duhhhhhhhh, I'm not some loser that doesn't watch porn, shit.

Last carbonated drink you drank?

Originally posted by SelphieT
Duhhhhhhhh, I'm not some loser that doesn't watch porn, shit.

Last carbonated drink you drank?

sprite.

SQ

Sprite 😐

What are your plans for tonight?

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Sprite 😐

What are your plans for tonight?

waste my time with you

SQ?

Work 5-8, then I'll probably go out.

If you could be anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Florida at my friend's house

Same question

Um in some other country.