Ask the Person BELOW You a Personal Question.

Started by Toku King4,466 pages

Yes.

Same q

Sadly, yes.

Same q.

No, thank god.

Favourite band?

I really don't have ONE favorite, but one of my favorites is The Ramones.

Same q.

Tough question. If I HAD to chose, I'd probably go with At The Drive In or somethin'.

Last cartoon you watched?

Originally posted by SelphieT
Tough question. If I HAD to chose, I'd probably go with At The Drive In or somethin'.

Last cartoon you watched?

<_< simpsons

Chowder

What makes u happy

Sex.

Do you have kids?

Nah

Do you still play board games?

Originally posted by Impediment
Sex.

Do you have kids?

none that i know of...SQ

Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
Nah

Do you still play board games?

with you no you cheat.

++++

I like Trivial Pursuit.

Same q.

I like Scrabble 😱

Last thing you drank?

Originally posted by Impediment
I like Trivial Pursuit.

Same q.


Same here and Chess, of course.

Originally posted by SelphieT
I like Scrabble 😱

Last thing you drank?

Carling.

Favourite time in your life?

[/B][/QUOTE] you steeks SQ

Bout 3 years ago, healthy.

Same q

Graduating from Army boot camp.

Same q.

A year ago, I absolutely loved it, very little work and constant parties.

No follow up question?

Nope.

Most personal question you've ever asked?